Government of India,
Ministry of Home Affairs,
Sashastra Seema Bal.
Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2013 applications are invited from eligible Male and Female Indian citizens for filling up the following Group C Combatised, Non-Gazetted ( Non-Ministerial ) posts in Tradesmen Cadres in SSB for the year 2013 in the pay scale of ( Pay Band I ) 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay 2000/- per month plus usual and admissible allowances to Central Government employees including ration money, washing allowance, dearness allowance, transport allowance, medical assistance, free uniform, free accommodation, free leave passes and any other allowance as admissible in the Force from time to time under the Rules / Instructions. The post is temporary but likely to become permanent. The posts have all India transfer liability and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India and abroad. On appointment, the candidate shall be governed by SSB Act and Rules. These posts will be covered under New Restructured Defined Contributory Pension Scheme.
Last date of receipt of application is 31.07.2013 for all states except for Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi SubDivision of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep for which the last date is 07.08.2013.
1. Vacancies in SSB Constable ( Tradesmen ) 2013 :
Trade wise and category wise details of vacancies are as follows :
|Post Code||Name of Post||Category||Total|
|01||CT ( Cook ) ( Male and Female )||103||62||31||55||251|
|02||CT ( Washerman ) ( Male and Female )||46||23||54||72||195|
|03||CT ( Barber ) ( Male and Female )||22||07||23||12||64|
|04||CT ( Safaiwala ) ( Male and Female )||57||17||37||30||141|
|05||CT ( Water Carrier ) ( Male and Female )||44||13||08||24||89|
|06||CT ( Waiter ) ( Male and Female )||02||02||01||01||06|
|07||CT ( Carpenter ) ( Male and Female )||00||02||01||00||03|
|08||CT ( Painter ) ( Male and Female )||13||02||00||01||16|
|09||CT ( Tailor ) ( Male and Female )||07||02||03||02||14|
|10||CT ( Cobbler ) ( Male and Female )||06||04||06||10||26|
|11||CT ( Gardener ) ( Male and Female )||03||00||01||01||05|
Important Note for SSB Recruitment 2013 :
- 10% of vacancies are reserved for Ex-Servicemen candidates. The vacancies reserved for Ex-servicemen will be filled up by fresh candidates if sufficient numbers of Ex-Servicemen do not turn up.
- The number of vacancies are subject to change without any notice and may increase or decrease depending upon the position at the time of final selection.
- The posts are temporary but likely to be permanent.
- The recruitment will be conducted on all India basis.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted any where within as well as outside the Territory of India according to transfer policy of the force.
- In case, where no vacancy in the posts are reserved for SC / ST / OBC, the candidates of these reserved categories may also apply for the post provided they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for General category.