OTA as Senior Private Secretary in Directorate General of Military Training
General Staff Branch,
Intergrated HQ of Min of Def ( Army ),
Sena Bhawan, DHQ PO,
1. Filling up of one Indian Army post of Senior Private Secretary at Officers Training Academy in Directorate General of Military Training, Gaya. One post of Senior Private Secretary ( General Central Service Group ‘ B ‘ Gazetted Non – Ministerial ) in the pay scale of 9300-34800 + GP 4800 ( pre-revised scale of 7500-12000 ) at Officers Training Academy, Gaya is required to be filled by deputation from amongst officers under the Central Govt.
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent-cadre or department, or
- having three years service rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the scale of 9300-34800 + GP 4600 ( pre-revised scale of 6500-10500 ), or equivalent in parent cadre / department; and
- Possessing a speed of 100 words per minute in Shorthand ( English / Hindi ).
Note I : The Departmental Officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
3. The officers selected for appointment will be governed by the general terms of deputation as per normal rules. The pay will be regulated as per instructions issued by Central Govt, from time to time.
4. The period of deputation including the period deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding the proposed appointment avail ordinarily not exceed three years.
5. The applications for Indian Army of eligible officers who could be spared in the event of selection, may be sent in duplicate in the given below proforma to the following address :
The Director General Military Training, MT-7,
Integrated HQ of Min of Def ( Army ) Room No.752,
‘A’ Wing, Sona Bhavan,
New Delhi – 110 011.
Duly countersigned by the employer, alongwith the complete and up-to-date confidential reports / APAR for the last 5 years within 60 days from the date of issue of Indian Army advertisement. Application for Indian Army Senior Private Secretary recruitment received after the last date or without confidential. Reports / APAR or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered while forwarding the applications for Indian Army, it may be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the officer are correct, no disciplinary / vigilance case it; pending or contemplated against the officer and no major / minor penalty has been imposed on him during the last 10 years.