Ministry of Defence – Ordnance Factory Nalanda Recruitment 2009
Ordnance Factory Nalanda (Project),
P.O. – Rajgir,
Dist.- Nalanda, Bihar,
Pin Code – 803308.
Applications are invited from Indian National for filling up the post of Pharmacist (Group C) at Ordnance Factory Nalanda, Rajgir, Bihar.
Description of the post:
No.of Vacancies: 02 (UR)
Pay Scale: Rs.5200 – 20,200 with the Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
Age: Not exceeding 32 Years.
Relaxation: Age relaxation in upper age limit for SC / ST candidates 5 years, for OBC 3 years, for PHP 10 years, for Ex-Service Man 3 years in addition to the period of service rendered in the Defence Services.
- Passed 10+2 or equivalent with Science subjects from a recognized institution.
- Candidate should possess Certificate as Registered Pharmacist having passed two years diploma course with three months training in pharmacy from an Institution recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India.
Desirable: Should have working knowledge of Computers.
Scheme of Examination:
Written Examination: (150 Marks)
|SI. No.||Subject||Marks||Duration of Examination|
|Part - I||02 Hours|
|1||General Intelligence (10+2 standard) Objective / Multiple-choice type||25|
|2||General Awareness (10+2 standard) Objective / Multiple-choice type||25|
|Part - II|
|3||Technical Knowledge Objective / Multiple-choice type||100|
Skill Test: 50 Marks
Only those candidates who attain a minimum-qualifying standard of 40% in the written examination will be eligible to be called for skill test.
The candidates qualifying as above should be called for skill test subject to the condition that the total number of candidates called for skill test does not exceed five times the declared vacancies.
Syllabus for Examination
General Intelligence: The questions will be of 10+2 standard and would include both verbal & nonverbal type.
The test may include questions to test the candidates understanding of English language and its correct usage.
General Awareness: The questions will be designed to test the ability of the general awareness of the environment around the candidate and its application to society.
Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters, of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person of 10+2 standard.
The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity and Scientific Research.
Technical Knowledge: The questions will be designed to test the knowledge and competence of the candidates technical knowledge as per standard syllabus for the course of Diploma in Pharmacy.
Skill Test: The skill test should be designed to test the practical ability and skill of the candidates in the following fields:
- Practical ability of making various pharmacological compositions like Calamine lotion, sodi-bi-carb eardrops etc. and dispensing the same.
- Dispensing drugs as per given prescriptions to patients.
- Practical knowledge regarding medical stores procedures.
- Skills of working on computer.
- The crucial Date for determine the age limit shall be the last date of receipt of Applications.
- Application on plain paper in the proforma, appended herewith together with attested copies of relevant certificates along with three similar recent passport size photographs (Not more than three months old) duty signed by the candidate on front side of the photograph. One photograph affixed on the application form in the space provided and also enclose 2 (Two) loose photographs, should reach to the following address within a period of 21 days of publication of the advertisement. Applications received after the cut off date & non matching of photographs, will be rejected.
Ordnance Factory Nalanda,
Pin Code – 803308.
- SC / ST candidates called for test / interview will be paid to the candidate only one Second class Railway fare / Bus fare for to & fro journey chargeable by shortest route provided that the distance traveled by rail / bus each way exceeds 30 Kms. No extra charge, if any, incurred for reserving seat / sleeping berth in the train will however be reimbursed.
- Incomplete / illegible / un-signed applications will be rejected summarily.
- Application fee Rs.50/-, which shall be remitted in the form of IPO / DD in favour of General Manager / Ordnance Factory Nalanda. SC / ST / Ex-service Man are exempted from payment of Application fee. DD should be payable at Rajhir.
- Departmental Candidates: Candidates working in Government service / PSUs with three years continuous service in the grade may submit their application through proper channel.
- Postal Delay: Ordnance Factory Nalanda will not be responsible for late or non receipt of call letter / Admit cards for test due to postal delay.
- Place of Work:
Ordnance Factory Nalanda,
Bihar – 803308.
But services are liable to be transferred to any Ordnance and Ordnance Equipment Factory in India.
- The above post are Temporary but likely to be permanent. Furthermore the number of post may likely to increase or decrease as per the vacancy position.
- The General Manager reserves the right to restrict the no.of the candidate to be called for the written test / Interview & to cancel the recruitment at any time without assigning any reason there of.