Ministry of Defence Mazdoor Recruitment 2014
Ministry of Defence
Name of Unit : 23 Inf Div Ord Unit
Pin – 909 023
c/o 56 APO
1. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for the following post in pay band of 5200 – 20200, Grade pay 1800/- plus other allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees.
|Ser.No||Name of Post||Pay Scale||Minimum Essential Qualification||Physical Endurance Test / Skill Test ( which ever applicable )||Category||Total Vacancy||Remarks|
|a.||Mazdoor||5200 - 20200||Matric||UR ( PH - OH / HH ) 01 ( One )||-||-||-||01 ( One )|
2. The above post is subject to all India Service liability including field service.
3. Age Limit and its Relaxation :
|Ser No||Category||Age Limit||Remarks|
|PH ( UR )||Unreserved ( UR )|
|a||PH ( UR ) OH / HH||18 to 35||PH person should be in possession of Medical certificate issued by CMO / Civil Surgeon of Govt hospital certifying the disability.|
|b||PH ( OBC ) OH / HH||18 to 38|
|c||PH ( SC / ST ) OH / HH||18 to 40|
4. Candidates will fwd application properly sealed, in an envelope to the address mentioned against the post applied for, through ordinary post. Registered Post / application by hand will not be accepted. Candidates are requested to superscribe the words “Application for the post of Mazdoor ( PH – OH / HH )” on the top of envelope while sending the application form.
5. Last date for receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the employment news.
6. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application.
7. Photocopy of the following certificate to be attached alongwith application duly attested by Gazetted Officer :
- Two passport size photographs duly attested by Gazetted Officer, one on right corner of application and one on acknowledgement card.
- Attested copies of following certificates will also be submitted with application :
- Education qualification certificate.
- Date of birth certificate.
- Caste certificate where applicable.
- Discharge Certificate for Ex-servicemen where applicable.
- Physical disability.SP
- Self addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of 25/-.
Note 1 : Central Government civilian employees must furnish “No objection certificate” from their employer / Office at the time of the skill test else their candidature will be cancelled.
8. Incomplete / ineligible applications will be deemed invalid and rejected without intimation to the candidate. Only the eligible candidates will be called for the written examination.
9. To reduce the number of candidates for written examination for one category of post, screening of application will be carried out based on the percentage of marks obtained in the examination mandated as essential QR. No screening of application is required in case of physical test wherever required. The candidates who fail to qualify in the physical test ( wherever applicable ) shall not be permitted to undergo written test. Skill test wherever applicable, will be conducted after written test and will be qualifying in nature which will also be counted for final merit. Short listing of candidates for interview shall be carried out based on the performance in written exam and physical test / skill test ( wherever applicable ).
10. It is clear that merely fulfilling the basic essential qualification requirements does not automatically entitle a person to be called for test / interview. The selection will be made strictly on the merit basis. The decision of appointing authority regarding selection / rejection will be final. It is also made clear that the numbers of posts / vacancies are tentative and recruitment process can be cancelled / suspended / terminated by the Commanding Officer at any stage, due to administrative reasons.
11. The question papers of written test ( objective type ) will be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi as under :
|Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration||Remarks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 hours ( 20 Minutes extra for visually handicapped candidates )||The standard of questions will be of matriculation / intermediate as applicable|
12. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidates. No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained.
13. No TA / DA is admissible. Duration of each test can be 02 to 05 days or more. Candidates will make their own arrangement for lodging / boarding during the test / interview.