Indian Territorial Army as an Officer Recruitment 2013
The Territorial Army ( TA ) offers gainfully employed young men an opportunity of donning the uniform and serving the nation. Based on the concept of enabling motivated young men to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions. You can serve the nation in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier. No other option allows you such an expanse of experiences.
Eligibility Conditions for Indian Territorial Army 2013 :
Only male citizens of India and Ex-Service Officers who are medically fit.
Age Limit for Indian Territorial Army 2013 : 18 to 42 years as on 15 Jan 2013.
Indian Territorial Army 2013 Qualification : Graduate from any recognized university.
Employment : Gainfully Employed in Central Govt. / Semi Govt. / Pvt Firm / Own business / Self Employed.
Terms and Conditions of Service :
- Commission is granted in the rank of lieutenant.
- Pay and Allowances and privileges will be same as regular Army Officers when embodied for Indian Army training and military service.
- Promotions upto Lt Col by time scale subject to fulfilling laid down criteria. Promotion to Colonel and Brigadier by Indian Army selection.
- Officers commissioned in TA infantry may be called out for military service for longer duration depending on requirement.
Embodiment for Indian Territorial Army 2013 Training :
- One month basic training in the first year of commission.
- Two months annual training camp every year including the first year.
- Three months post commissioning training within first two years at IMA Dehradun.
Indian Territorial Army Officer 2013 Application Forms :
All desirous civil candidates can obtain the form, from Employment Newspaper or download from http://joinindianarmy.nic.in and send it along with self-addressed stamped envelope of 28 x 12 cms size, two passport size photographs and postal stamps worth 12/- ( 25/- for J&K ) affixed on envelope to their respective TA Group Headquarters as per the area given below :
|S.No.||Zone||State||Examination Centre||To be Fwd|
|1||Zone - I||Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab, Delhi and Chandigarh.||Chandigarh.||Commander,
TA Group Headquarters,
Building No.750, Sector-8B,
Chandigarh - 160 018.
|2||Zone - II||Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Jharkhand, Chhatisgarh.||Lucknow and Patna.||Commander,
TA Group Headquarters,
Lucknow - 02.
|3||Zone - III||West Bengal, Assam, Manipur, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh.||Kolkata and Shillong.||Commander TA Group Headquarters,
Kolkata - 21.
|4||Zone - IV||Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Kerala, Gujarat, Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Goa, Pondicherry, Diu and Dadar and Nagar Havel.||Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Jaipur.||Commander,
TA Group Headquarters,
Pune - 1.
|5||Zone - V||Jammu & Kashmir||Udhampur and Srinagar.||Commander,
TA Group Headquarters, Northern Command, Pin - 908545, C/o 56 APO
Indian Territorial Army 2013 Selection Procedure :
Civilian Candidates :
Candidates whose application forms for Indian Territorial Army are found correct after scruitinisation will be called for screening, by a Preliminary Interview Board ( PIB ), at their respective TA Group Headquarters. Candidates selected by PIB should provide brief BIO-DATA to include details about their employment with monthly income from all sources at the time of documentation immediately after PIB. Successful candidates will further undergo a Service Selection Board ( SSB ) and Medical Board for Indian Army final selection.
Date of Indian Territorial Army 2013 Written Exam : 10 Feb 2013.
Indian Territorial Army 2013 Exam Syllabus :
- Short Essay.
- Objective type question on general awareness include issues related to political / economical affairs, international situation and sports.
For Ex-Service Officers Only
- Ex-Service Officers of three services as a candidate should send their Indian Army application along with enclosures as mentioned in application form to the following address.
Addl Directorate General TA,
Integrated HQ of MoD ( Army ), ‘L’ Block,
New Delhi – 01.
- The candidates are screened by an Army HQ Selection Board ( ASB ) held at the following address which is followed by a Medical Board for successful candidates.
Addl Dte Gen TA,
Army HQ, ‘L’ Block,
Last Date Form completed in all respects will be accepted till 15 Jan 2013 at respective locations as mentioned above.
Candidate who passed written test of PIB are required to bring the following attested documents at the time of interview :
- Certified copy of educational qualification certificates, all certificates and mark sheets beyond matric.
- Latest physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor.
- Service certificate by candidates employed in Central Govt / Union Territory / State Govt / Semi Govt / Private Sector authenticated by Head Office.
- Self-Employed candidates or having own Business are required to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper value of 10/- duly attested by the Deputy Commissioner of the District / Gazetted Officer / Commissioned Officer stating nature of self employment and income earned annually with the attested photocopy of the latest Income Tax Return filed by the applicant along with photocopy of the pan card.
- Incomplete Indian Army application will be rejected without intimation. For more details about TA visit us at http://joinindianarmy.nic.in