UPSC Exam Question Bank CDs More Details…
Indian Territorial Army as an Officer Recruitment Exam Aug 2015
Indian Army applications are invited from gainfully employed young men for an opportunity of donning the uniform and serving the nation as Territorial Army Officers, based on the concept of enabling motivated young men to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions. You can serve the nation in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier. No other option allows you such an expanse of experiences.
Part Time Commitment – Full Time Honour : Adventure Awaits You
Eligibility Conditions for Indian Territorial Army Officer 2015 :
- Only Male citizens of India and Ex-service officers who are medically fit.
- Indian Territorial Army Officer Age Limit 2015 : 18 to 42 years as on 30 Jun 2015.
- Qualification for Indian Territorial Army Officer 2015 : Graduate from any recognized university.
- Employment : Gainfully Employed in Central / State Govt / Semi Govt / Pvt Sector / Self Employed.
Important Note for Indian Army TA Officers 2015 : Serving member of the Regular Army / Navy / Air Force / Police / GREF / Para Military and like forces are not eligible.
Embodiment for Indian Territorial Army Training 2015
- One month basic training in the first year of commission.
- Two months annual training camp every year including the first year.
- Three months Post Commissioning training within first two years at IMA Dehradun.
Indian Territorial Army Officer Exam 2015 :
- Indian Territorial Army Officer Written Exam Date 02 Aug 2015
- Syllabus for Indian Territorial Army Officer Exam 2015 :
Part I : Essay writing & comprehension ( In English ).
Part II : Objective type question on General Awareness, issues related to Political / Economic, Current Affairs ( both national & International ), Mental Aptitude, English Grammar & Reasoning.
Indian Army TA Officer Terms and Conditions of Service 2015
- Commission is granted in the rank of Lieutenant.
- Pay and Allowances and privileges will be same as Regular Army Officers when embodied for training and military service.
- Promotions upto Lt Col by time scale subject to fulfilling laid down criteria. Promotion to Colonel and Brigadier by selection.
- Officers commissioned in Infantry TA may be called out for military service for longer duration depending on the requirement.
Indian Territorial Army Officer Pay Scale 2015
|Rank||Pay Bands / Scale||Grade Pay||Military Service Pay|
|Lieutenant||PB-3/15600 - 39100||5400||6000|
|Captain||PB-3/15600 - 39100||6100||6000|
|Major||PB-3/15600 - 39100||6600||6000|
|Lt Colonel||PB-4/37400 - 67000||8000||6000|
|Colonel||PB-4/37400 - 67000||8700||6000|
|Brigadier||PB-4/37400 - 67000||8900||6000|
Application Forms for Indian Territorial Army Civilian Candidates 2015
All desirous civilian candidates can obtain Indian Army TA application form 2015, from employment newspaper or download from www.indianarmy.nic.in ( Free of Cost ) and send it alongwith self addressed stamped envelope of 28 x 12 cms size, two passport size photographs and postal stamps worth 27/- ( affixed on envelop ( No other cost for submission ) to the respective TA Group Headquarters as per the choice of following examination centres. No other documents to be attached with application form.
|S.No.||Written Examination Centre||Application to be submitted to|
TA Group Headquarters,
Sector - 8B,
Chandigarh - 160 009.
Ph No. 0172 - 2547864
|2.||Lucknow & Patna||PIB Cell,
TA Group Headquarters Central Command,
Lucknow ( UP ) – 226 002.
Ph No. 0522 - 2482278
|3.||Kolkata & Shillong||PIB Cell,
TA Group Headquarters,
Kolkata ( WB ) - 700 021.
Ph No. 033 - 22313227
|4.||Jaipur, Pune, Bangaluru & Hyderabad||PIB Cell,
TA Group Headquarters Southern Command,
Pune - 411 001.
Ph No. 7768003601, 02026880123
|5.||Udhampur & Srinagar||PIB Cell,
TA Group Headquarters Northern Command,
Udhampur ( J & K ) – 182 101.
Ph No. 01992 243592
Selection Procedure for Indian Army Territorial Army Civilian Candidates 2015
- Candidates whose applications forms for Indian Army are found correct will be called for screening ( written exam and interview ), by a Preliminary Interview Board ( PIB ), by the respective TA Group Headquarters.
- Successful candidates will further undergo a Service Selection Board ( SSB ) and Medical Board for final selection.
For Ex Service Officers ( Commissioned Oficers Only )
- Ex Service Officers of three services should send their Indian Army application alongwith release order and release medical board proceedings directly to Addl Directorate General TA, Integrated HQ of MoD ( Army ), ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi – 01.
- The candidates are screened by an Indian Army HQ Selection Board ( ASB ) held at Addl Dte Gen TA, GS Branch, ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi. Recommended candidate will be required to undergo Medical Examination at Armed Forces Clinic, New Delhi and submit Police Verification Form.
Note : Candidate who qualify in written test of PIB / ASB are required to bring the following documents in original alongwith attested copies at the time of interview :
- All educational qualification certificates ( Matric onwards ).
- Latest physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor.
- Copy of Identity proof with photographs ( Voter ID / PAN Card / Passport / Driving license etc ).
- Domicile / Residential proof certificate.
- Certificate for proof of age ( Matric / Senior Secondary mark sheet & certificate for verification of date of birth ).
- Service certificate by candidates employed in Central Govt / Union Territory / State / Semi Govt / Private Sector Authenticated by Head Office alongwith NOC by the department as per format given below.
- Self employed candidates are required to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper of minimum value duly attested stating nature of employment and annual income alongwith photocopy of PAN card.
- In case of candidates whose names vary in documents submitted, such candidates should submit an affidavit on judicial stamp paper declaring the correct name. The same must be published in newspaper and submit the newspaper cutting alongwith the affidavit.
- Employees of Railways are required to submit NOC authenticated by Railway Board.
Last date for Indian Army TA Officer Recruitment 2015 : Form completed in all respects will be accepted till 30 Jun, 2015 at respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters.
For more details about Indian Army TA visit us at www.indianarmy.gov.in and download Application Form ( Free of Cost ). This is the only authentic website of TA.
Incomplete application form will be rejected without intimation.