Indian Navy SSC Pilot Recruitment 2010 – Selection Procedure,Application Form
Indian Navy Become a Short Service Conmmissioned Officer as Pilot Course Commencing Jan 2011
- Indian Navy Applications are invited from unmarried male Indian citizens for Short Service Commission (SSC) as Pilots in the Executive Branch of the Indian Navy for Course commencing Jan 2011 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala.
Eligibility for Indian Navy Courses 2011
- Age:19 to 23 years born between 02 Jan 1988 and 01 Jan 1992; both dates inclusive.
- Educational Qualifications: A graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 65% marks. Should have qualified Mathematics & Physics at 10+2 level.
- Physical Standards for Indian Navy
- Height and Weight: Minimum height 162.5 cms with correlated weight, leg length, sitting height and thigh length.
- Eye Sight:The minimum acceptable vision standard for distant vision 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6. Should not be colour / night blind.
Note:There will be no relexation in Physical Standards.
Indian Navy Short Service Commission 2011
- Indian Navy Short Service Commission is granted for a term of 10 years, extendable to 14 years, subject to service requirement and performance / willingness of the candidate.
On completion of these tenures, officers are entitled for gratuity under the extant rules. Disciplined life, leadership qualities and professional skills imbibed during the service would stand as added advantages in acquiring second career post exit from the Navy.
- Officers inducted under this scheme will not be given extension beyond fourteen years and will not be eligible for permanent commission.