Indian Navy SSC Officers in Executive and Technical Branches Jan 2017 Course Selection Procedure – Indian Navy SSC Officers Course
Indian Navy SSC Officers Selection Procedure 2016
- The candidates will be issued call up for Services Selection Board ( SSB ) based on their performance in Degree Course. Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence ( Navy ) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam during May 2016 to July 2016. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS ( provided by candidate in their application form ).
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the first day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination ( approx duration 03 – 05 days ).
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per all India merit depending on the number of vacancies.
- Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstance.
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the call up officer of the SSB on receipt of call up letter.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
- AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for that type of commission.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Training 2016
17. Indian Navy SSC Officer Training is scheduled to commence in Jan, 2017 at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala. After training they will be inducted as officers in the rank of Sub Lieutenant.
18. Training is scheduled to commence in Jan, 2017 at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala. After training they will be inducted as officers in the rank of Sub Lieutenant.
19. Candidates selected for Tech (GS) Branch, Technical (NA) and Executive (IT) will undergo 22 Weeks Naval Orientation Course and candidates selected for Executive GS(X) / Hydro will undergo 44 Weeks Naval orientation Course at the Naval Academy, Ezhimala followed by professional training in Naval Ships and Training Establishments. Full pay & allowances are admissible to officers whilst under training. They will be on probation for a period of two years, during which they are liable to be discharged if their performance is unsatisfactory.
20. Candidates finally selected for Submarine Specialisation, will be inducted as officers in the rank of Sub Lieutenant and undergo 22 weeks Naval Orientation Course at the Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala followed by professional training in other Naval Training Establishments / Ships. On completion of the training the candidates will have to pass Submarine Qualifying Board. The candidate who fails to qualify in the submarine qualifying Board will not be retained in service. The candidates will be entitled for Submarine Pay and allowances up to 17,500/- per month, only after qualifying the Submarine Qualifying Board.
21. Only unmarried candidates are eligible for training. Any candidate who is found to be married or marries while under training will be discharged and shall be liable to refund full pay & allowances drawn by him/her and other expenditure incurred on the candidate by the Government.
How to Apply for Indian Navy SSC Officers Job 2016
22. Candidates are to fill in ‘e-application’ ( Online ) for the entry. The candidates are to apply online ( e-application ) from 15th February, 2016. The online application registration will cease on 08th March, 2016. The procedure for applying online.
Important : Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your ‘e-application’ form.
22. Online ( e-application ). Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following :-
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
24. Filling up of e-application. For filling up application Online visit our website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and proceed as follows :-
- Click on the ‘Officer Entry’ button under the option ‘Apply Online’ on the Home Page.
- Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you highlight each field.
- After filling the form click on Preview and check if all the information entered by you are correct.
- Before clicking the Print Application button it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form is correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can take the print of the application form by entering the relevant details.
- Before clicking the instruction for SSB Button, it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form is correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can read the instructions on conduct of SSB by clicking on the instruction for SSB button and can take the print of the application form by entering the details from the download sections under officer entry.
- Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number.
- Paste recent passport size colour photograph at the space provided and self attest the same.
- One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed ( posted ) to the following address :
Post Box No. 04,
Chankya Puri PO,
New Delhi – 110 021.
Application to be sent by ordinary post only. Speed post / courier and Registered post will not be accepted.
- A superscription is to be made on envelope : Online Application No. ____ Application for SSC(GS/X), SSC (Hydro), SSC (Tech), SSC (Sub) – Jan, 2017 Course. Qualification _______ Percentage %. NCC ‘C’ Yes/No. Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled, IHQ MoD (Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose.
- Final receipt of the printout of the Online Application Form with system generated Application Number and all documents as mentioned in sub para (g) above if received by 18th March, 2016 will be the final confirmation of receipt of your Application at IHQ MoD (Navy). Hence, only filling the application Online / generation of Application No. does not imply that the candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement.
- Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected, if found ineligible / Invalid at any point of time.