Indian Navy Invites unmarried Men and Women to join the Indian Navy as Short Service Commissioned Officers in the Air Traffic Control.
Course Commencing – Jan 2010.
Give Direction to your life – Join the Indian Navy.
Indian Navy applications are invited from unmarried Men and Women candidates for Short Service Commission in Air Traffic Control Cadre of Executive Branch, of the Indian Navy for Course commencing Jan 2010 at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates to fulfil condition of nationality as laid down by the Government of India.
Indian Navy Eligibility Conditions:
Age: 19 & frac 12; to 25 years born between 02 Jan 1985 and 01 Jul 1990 both dates inclusive.
Indian Navy Educational Qualifications:
- B.Sc. in Physics, Mathematics or Electronics with minimum 60% marks or
- M.Sc. in Physics, Mathematics or Electronics with minimum 55% marks.
Note: Candidates who have not completed their Degree (i.e appearing candidates) need not apply.
Indian Navy Physical Standards:
- Height and Weight: Minimum height – Male- 157 cms, Female – 152 cms with correlated weight.
- Eye Sight: The minimum acceptable vision standard for distant vision 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses and should not be colour / night blind.
Indian navy Short Service Commission:
Short Service Commission is granted for a term of 10 years, extendable to 14 years, subject to service requirement and performance / willingness of the candidate.
On completion of these tenures, officers are entitled for gratuity under the extant rules. Disciplined life, leadership qualities and professional skills imbibed during the service would stand as added advantages in acquiring second career post exit from the Navy.
How to Apply:
- Indian Navy application Forms in accordance with the prescribed format and complete in all respects with superscription on the envelope “Application for SSC (ATC) Jan 2010 Course, Qualification _______ Percentage _________% (If applicable)” are to be sent to the address given below by 30 August 09. Applications sent by Speed Post / Registered Post / Courier will not be accepted.
Post Bag No. 04,
RK Puram PO (Main),
New Delhi – 110066.
- Application must be sent in the format given in the advertisement, otherwise it will be rejected.
- Application must be accompanied by attested copies of:
- 10th Standard Certificate for verification of date of birth and other educational certificates.
- Marks statement of all semesters / years.
- Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged / stitched by thread only. Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy) (IHQ-MoD (Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose.