Indian Navy SSC Officer as Pilot / Observer Course Dec 2013 – Indian Navy SSC Officer Pilot Course Selection
Indian Navy invites unmarried men and women to join the Indian Navy as Short Service Commissioned Officer as Pilot / Observer for the course commencing Dec 2013.
Join the Elite – Life without limits
1. Indian Navy SSC Officer as Pilot / Observer course applications 2013 are invited from unmarried Indian citizens for Short Service Commission ( SSC ) as Pilot / Observer in the Executive Branch of the Indian Navy for Course commencing Dec 2013 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala.
2. Eligibility Conditions for Indian Navy Pilot / Observer Course 2013
Indian Navy Pilot / Observer Course Age Limit 2013 :
- General Candidates : 19 to 24 years, born between 02 Jan 1990 and 01 Jan 1995; both dates inclusive.
- CPL Holders : 19 to 25 years, born between 02 Jan 1989 and 01 Jan 1995; both dates inclusive.Note : Applicants who have failed in in PABT ( Pilot Aptitude Battery Test ) earlier are not eligible for Pilot Entry, but can apply for the Observer Entry scheme.
3. Educational Qualifications for Indian Navy Pilot / Observer Course 2013
a. General Candidates : A graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 70% marks. Should have qualified 10+2 level with Mathematics & Physics.
b. CPL Holders : A graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. Should have qualified 10+2 level with Mathematics and Physics. The candidate must beholding valid and current CPL issued by DGCA ( India ).
4. The gender requirement for Indian Navy SSC Officer is as follows :
|(b)||Observer||Men & Women|
Note : Candidates who have not completed their Degree ( i.e. appearing candidates ) need not apply.
5. Indian Navy Pilot / Observer Physical Standards 2013
- Height and Weight : Minimum height for men 162.5 cms and for women 152 cms with correlated weight, leg length, sitting height and thigh length.
- Eye Sight : The minimum acceptable vision standard for distant vision 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6. Should not be colour / night blind.
Note : There will be no relaxation in Physical Standards for Indian Navy SSC Officer Pilot Course 2013.
6. Induction and Training : Candidates will be inducted under Short Service Commission Scheme. Short Service Commission is granted for a term of 10 years, extendable to 14 years, subject to service requirement and performance / willingness of the candidate. On completion of these tenures, officers are entitled for gratuity under the extant rules. The Officers will be on probation for a period of two years and till completion of their initial training for Indian Navy ( whichever is later ), during which they are liable to be discharged if their performance is unsatisfactory.
7. Pilot Entry : Pilot candidates will be inducted as Sub Lieutenant and undergo Naval Orientation Course at the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala. This will be followed by Stage I and Stage II flying training at the Air Force Academy / Naval establishments. On successful completion of Stage II training the Cadets will be awarded wings.
8. Observer Entry : Observer candidates will be inducted as an officer in the rank of Sub Lieutenant and undergo Naval Orientation Course at the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala followed by professional training at various Naval Training Establishments / Units / Ships. Full pay and allowances are admissible to officers whilst under Indian Navy SSC Officer training.
9. Indian Navy SSC Officer Training 2013 : The training for Indian Navy is scheduled to commence in the month of Dec 2013. Only unmarried candidates are eligible to undergo training. Any candidate who is found to be married or marries while under training will be discharged and shall be liable to refund full pay & allowances drawn by him / her and expenditure incurred on him / her by the Government.
Important – Officers inducted under these schemes will not be given extension beyond fourteen years and will not be eligible for Permanent Commission.
10. How to Apply for Indian Navy SSC Officer as Pilot / Observer Course Dec 2013
Candidates have to submit application online for Indian Navy SSC Officer Pilot / Observer entry. Receipt of multiple applications for Indian Navy from the same candidates will result in cancellation of his / her candidature. The candidates applying online ( e-application ) can do so from 03 Apr 2013. The Indian Navy SSC Officer 2013 online application registration will cease on 17 Apr 2013.
11. Whilst filling up the e-application for Indian Navy 2013, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following :
- Correct filling up of personal particulars, details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as Postal address, e-mail address, Mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
12. Filling up of Indian Navy e-application 2013 : For filling up application Online visit Indian Navy website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in and proceed as follows :
- Click in the ‘Officer Entry’ button under the option ‘Apply Online’ on the Home Page.
- Fill the Indian Navy 2013 online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you highlight each field.
- Before clicking the submit button it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form are correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record.
- After submitting the Indian Navy form, an ‘Application Number’ will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Indian Navy Application Number will automatically appear on the printout of the form. If the system does not generate the Application Number, it is an indication of non- acceptance of Application by the system.
- Print two copies of the online Application Form for Indian Navy having the system generated Application Number. One copy of Indian Navy Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed ( posted ) to Post Box No. 02, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi – 110 023 along with the following documents : Self attested photograph, Attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semesters / years. Application to be sent by ordinary post only. Speed Post, Courier and Registered Post will not be accepted.
- A superscription is to be made on envelope : Online Application No. ______ Application for SSC Pilot ( CPL Holder ) / Observer – Dec 2013 Course Qualification _____ Percentage ___% . Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged / stapled, IHQ MoD ( Navy ) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose.