Indian Navy SSC Officer in Logistics Cadre
1. Indian Navy Applications are invited from unmarried Male candidates for grant of Permanent Commission in the Logistics Cadre of Executive Branch of the Indian Navy for Course commencing Jan 2012 at the Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates to fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India.
Eligibility Conditions for Indian Navy
2. Age 19½ to 25 years (i.e.born between 02 Jan 1987 and 01 Jul 1992; (both dates inclusive).
3. Indian Navy Educational Qualifications : A First Class Degree with minimum 60% aggregate marks for the following :
(a) PC Logistics Cadre – Jan 12 Course : Candidates with following qualifications may apply :
(i) B.Com / M.Com
(ii) B.A / M.A (Economics)
(viii) B.Sc / M.Sc (IT)
(ix) B.Tech / B.E (any discipline except B Architecture / Civil Engineering).
(x) Graduate Degree with Post Graduate Diploma / Degree in Materials Management.
(b) Works – Jan 12 Course : Candidates with following qualifications may apply :
(i) B. Tech Civil Engineering
(ii) B. Architecture
Note : Candidates who have not completed their Degree (i.e. appearing candidates) need not apply.
4. Indian Navy Physical Standards
(a) Height and Weight. Minimum height 157 cms with correlated weight.
(b) Eye Sight. 6/60, 6/60 correctable to 6/6, 6/12 with glasses and should not be colour / night blind.
Application for Indian Navy
5. (a) If you meet the above requirements, apply on plain A4 size paper in the prescribed Indian Navy Application Format. The envelope containing the form should be with superscription either :
(a) PC Logistics Cadre – Jan 12 Course Or
(b) Works – Jan 12 Course, Educational Qualification …………….., Aggregate Percentage …………………% and sholud be sent by 07 Jun 2011. Post Bag No. 04, RK Puram PO, New Delhi – 110 066.
(b) Indian Navy Application must be sent in the format available on website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in, otherwise it will be rejected.
(c) Indian Navy Application must be accompanied by attested copies of :
(i) 10th standard certificate for verification of date of birth and other educational certificates.
(ii) Marks statement of all semesters / years.
(d) Application for Indian Navy and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged / stapled. IHQ-MoD (Navy) will not be responsible for loss of Enclosures if sent loose.
Note : Indian Navy Application sent by Speed Post / Registered Post / Courier will not be accepted.
Indian Navy Training
7. Candidate will be inducted as officers in the rank of Sub Lieutenant in Jan 2012 and undergo Naval Orientation Course at the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala followed by professional training at various Indian Naval Training Establishments / Units / Ships. Full Pay and allowances are admissible to the Officers whilst undergoing Indian Navy training.