Indian Navy Sailors for SSR Course 2011
Indian Navy invites applications from Unmarried Male Candidates for Enrolment as Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)-01 / 2011 Batch Course Commencing 31 January 2011
Eligibility for Indian Navy 2010
Indian Navy applications are invited from unmarried Male Indian Citizens and male subjects of Nepal and Bhutan.
Educational Qualifications for Indian Navy Sailors : Qualified in 10+2/ equivalent examination with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects; Chemistry / Biology / Computer science.
Indian Navy Age : Candidates should have been born between 31 Jan 1990 to 30 Jan 1994 (Both dates inclusive).
Application Form for Indian Navy 2010
- Indian Navy Application Form : The application is to be submitted on A4 size white bond paper with one photocopy exactly as per the sample application which also available on internet site www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.Candidates forwarding application on any other format and candidates who send more than one application for the same entry will be rejected.
- Envelops : The type of entry, choice of centre and percentage of marks in 10+2 board examination is to be clearly written on top of the envelope containing the application. Envelopes should be of brown colour.Example : SSR 01/2011-Chennai-68.7% (10+2).
- List of Documents : The documents mentioned below are to be punched and tied firmly with a strong thread to the application in the correct sequence.
- Date of Birth certificate attested by Class – 1 Gazetted Officer.
- Copy of Educational testimonials attested by Gazetted Officer.
- Copy of Domicile certificate signed by Thasildar (or) Dy. Thasildar attested by Gazetted Officer.
- Copy of Sports certificates if any attested by Gazetted Officer.
- A recent coloured passport size photographs with candidate’s name written and signature on the Reverse in a cover.
- Two self-addressed envelops of size 22 X10 cms with 10/- stamp affixed on one envelope.
- Photographs : Candidates are required to submit one additional recent coloured passport size photographs along with the application with their name and signature on the reverse of the photograph.The Background of the Photograph Should be blue. Application received without photographs or not in the specified format will be rejected. Computer generated / digital photographs will not be accepted.
Note : Attesting Officer’s name with office address and seal should be clear and legible.
Indian Navy Selection Procedure :
The applications are to be download from internet site www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.
The selection procedure is as follows :
- Application will be received only through Ordinary Post. Application received through speed post / registered post or couriers will be rejected.
- Short-listing criteria will be based on higher education and percentage of marta.
- Call up letters for eligible short listed candidates will be posted, indicating date, time and place for recruitment tests, which are scheduled during Sep-Oct 2010. The shortlisted candidates can also download their Call Letter from internet site www.nausena-bharti.nic.in (Breaking news section) from 20 August 2010.* All original certificates and mark sheets are to be produced at the time of written examination.
- Results of the Written Test will be announced on the same day.
Further details are available in website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.
Applications are to be addressed to the Post Box given below :
|Candidate's Address (States)||Examination Centres||Application to be Addressed to Post Box No 488|
|Tamil Nadu, UT of Pondicherry||Chennai / Coimbatore / Arakkonam / Tirunelveli||Gole Dake Khana,New Delhi - 110 001|
Last Date of Receipt of Application : 16 Jul 2010.