Eligibility Conditions for Indian Navy Sailors MR ( Musician ) 2015
The Indian Navy Recruitment Application Forms 2015 invited from unmarried male Indian citizen.
1. Indian Navy Sailors Musician Educational Qualifications 2015 : Candidates should have passed the 10th standard ( Matriculation examination ).
2. Age Limit for Indian Navy Sailors MR Musician 2015 : Candidates should have been born between : 01 Oct 1994 to 30 Sep 1998 ( Both dates inclusive ). Age Relaxation in case of candidate with higher Musical ability.
3. Musical Ability for Indian Navy Sailors MR 2015 : Selection on Merit basis only. Should have proficiency in western notation, aural aptitude and basic knowledge in theory of Music. Should also have actual practical skill on any western classical or wind / percussion instrument.
4. Type of Instruments on which Proficiency Required : String, Key-board, Woodwind, Brass and Percussion Instruments both of Western and Indian Origin.
5. Indian Navy Sailor Musician Pay & Allowances 2015
- During the initial Indian Navy Sailors Musician training period, stipend of 5,700/ pm will be admissible but on successful completion of initial training an amount equal to the minimum of scale as mentioned below, less stipend already paid, shall be admissible with retrospective effect.
- On completion of initial training, they will be placed in the Pay Band 5,200 – 20,200. In addition they will be paid Grade Pay @2,000/- plus MSP @ 2,000/- plus DA.
6. Indian Navy Promotion :
Indian Navy Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I ( equivalent to Subedar Major ) with pay scale of 9,300 – 34,800 plus Grade Pay @ 4,800/- Plus MSP @ 2,000/- plus DA. Opportunities for Indian Navy promotions to commissioned officer also exist for those who perform well and qualify the prescribed examinations / selection process and meet the Indian Navy eligibility criteria.
7. Perquisites :
- During the entire period of training and thereafter, sailors are given books, reading material, uniform, food and accommodation etc. free of cost.
- Indian Navy Sailors are entitled to medical treatment and Leave Travel Concession for self and dependents, Group Housing Benefits and other privileges. Insurance cover. Indian Navy Sailors also have the privilege to avail Annual and Casual Leave as per current regulations. Children education and house rent allowances are also admissible. Indian Navy Post retirement benefits include Service Canteens, pension, gratuity and Leave encashment and ECHS.