Indian Navy Sailors for Artificer Apprentice 136 Batch Course Aug 2014 Selection Procedure – Indian Navy Sailors Course
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy Sailors for Artificer Apprentice 2014
17. The Indian Navy AA 2014 application forms are to be filled online on website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in. The selection procedure for artificer apprentice is as follows :
- Print out of Online application will be received only through ordinary post. Application received through speed post / registered post or couriers will be rejected.
- Short-listing criteria will be based on percentage of marks scored in 10 + 02.
- Call up letters cum admit card for eligible short listed candidates indicating date, time and place for Artificer Apprentice recruitment tests, which are scheduled during Mar / Apr 2014 are required to be downloaded from internet site www.nausena-bharti.nic.in. Candidates can be alloted any centre view administrative reasons.
- All original certificates, mark sheets and NCC certificate ( if held ) are to be produced at the time of written examination. If the details provided in online application are not matching with original documents, your candidature will be cancelled.
- Results of the Artificer Apprentice Written Test 2014 will be announced on the same day and those who qualify Written test will undergo PFT and Recruitment Medical Examination ( Preliminary ), which may take 1 – 2 days.
- Candidates declared Temporary Medically unfit in the recruitment medical could avail specialist review from the specified Military Hospital within a maximum period of 21 days. No further review / appeal is permissible if declared unfit in the specialist review.
- Candidates declared permanent medically unfit in the recruitment medical can appeal for specialist opinion in a Military Hospital on payment of 40/- by Military Receivable Order ( MRO ) on Government Treasury within 21 days. Medical fitness certificate other than that of the specialist opinion in a Military Hospital will not be considered. No further review / appeal is permissible.
- The candidates who qualify in all respects will be short listed depending upon the Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice vacancies. The candidate will be selected on all India merit basis. The Indian Navy AA select list will be available on website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in on 27 Jun 2014. All candidates whose names appear in the select list and have been declared medically fit in the Recruitment Medical would be required to report to INS Chilka. However, enrolment will be subject to fitness in Enrolment Medical at INS Chilka.
- The candidate’s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the final select list cannot claim admission for the next batch. These candidates will have to undergo the Artificer Apprentice selection procedure afresh provided that they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
- Call letter for final medical examination will be forwarded only to medically qualified candidates in the select list. Unsuccessful candidates will not be intimated separately.
- All select listed candidates will also be forwarded police verification form along with the call letter for final medical examination. The candidates will be required to submit the same to INS Chilka after getting their antecedents verified on this form from the concerned district police authorities. Candidates without the verified police verification reports will not be eligible for enrolment. The format for the police verification form can also be downloaded from the Indian Navy website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in immediately after the declaration of select list, to ensure timely verification.
- No enquiry will be entertained regarding Indian Navy recruitment / enrolment after a period of six months.
Application form for Indian Navy Sailor Artificer Apprentice 136 Batch 2014
18. For this entry the candidates can apply online only, manually filled applications will be rejected. The procedure for the same is as follows :
- Online Application for Artificer Apprentice 2014 : Candidates are to apply online through website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in from 10 Dec 2013.
- Before filling Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice 2014 online application, keep matric certificate 10 +2 mark sheet ready for reference.
- Filling up of information like email id is compulsory.
- Click on “Sailor Entry” button under apply online on the home page of website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.
- Fill up the form completely. Before clicking the ‘submit’ button make sure all the details are correct.
- Print two copies of the online application form for Artificer Apprentice. One copy duly signed, alongwith attested copies of matriculation certificate, 10 +2 marksheet, domicile, NCC Certificate ( if held ) & one self addressed envelops of size 22 x 10 cms with 10/- stamp affixed on envelop to be forward at the address given below.
Post box no. 476, Gol dak khana,
GPO, New delhi – 110 001.
- Write on the envelop “Online AA Application – 136 batch & 10 +2 percentage”.
- Last Date for registration of “Online application” is 20 Dec 2013.
- Physically receipt of Artificer Apprentice application at this office before 29 Dec 2013 will be the final confirmation of receipt.
- Online application for Indian Navy will be further scruitinised for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
- Photographs : The photograph should be clear and of good quality with blue background. Application received without photographs will be rejected.
19. Attesting Officer’s name, signature with office address / seal should be clear and legible. Documents without attestation would be rejected.
20. The terms & conditions given in this advertisement are subject to change and may therefore be treated as guidelines only.
21. In case of any difficulty faced by potential candidates they may contact IHQ MoD on Tele : 011-23793067.
22. Navy will not be responsible for any postal delay / loss of any documents during transit.
Last Date of receipt of application for Indian Navy AA is 29 Dec 2013. For candidates of north East, J & K, Andaman Nicobar, Lakshdweep & Minicoy Island 06 Jan 2014