Indian Navy Sailors for Artificer Apprentice 134 Batch Course Aug 2013 Selection Procedure – Indian Navy Sailors Course
16. The Indian Navy AA 2013 application forms are to be downloaded from website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in. The selection procedure for artificer apprentice is as follows :
- Print out of Online application will be received only through ordinary post. Application received through speed post / registered post or couriers will be rejected.
- Short-listing criteria will be on higher education and percentage of marks.
- Call up letters cum admit card for eligible short listed candidates will be posted, indicating date, time and place for Artificer Apprentice recruitment tests, which are scheduled during Mar / Apr 2013. The shortlisted candidates can also download their Call up letters cum admit card from internet site www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.
- All original certificates, mark sheets are to be produced at the time of Artificer Apprentice written examination.
- Results of the Artificer Apprentice Written Test will be announced on the same day and those who qualify Written test will undergo PFT and Recruitment Medical Examination ( Preliminary ), which may take 1 – 2 days.
- Candidates declared Temporary Medically unfit in the recruitment medical could avail specialist review from the specified Military Hospital within a maximum period of 21 days. No further review / appeal is permissible if declared unfit in the specialist review.
- Candidates declared permanent medically unfit in the recruitment medical can appeal for specialist opinion in a Military Hospital on payment of 40/- by Military Receivable Order ( MRO ) on Government Treasury within 21 days. Medical fitness certificate other than that of the specialist opinion in a Military Hospital will not be considered. No further review / appeal is permissible.
- The candidates who qualify in all respects will be short listed depending upon the Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice vacancies. The candidate will be selected on all India merit basis. The Indian Navy centre wise select list will be available on website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in on 28 Jun 2013. All candidates whose names appear in the select list and have been declared medically fit in the Recruitment Medical would be required to report to INS Chilka. However, enrolment will be subject to fitness in Enrolment Medical at INS Chilka.
- The candidate’s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the final select list cannot claim admission for the next batch. These candidates will have to undergo the Artificer Apprentice selection procedure afresh provided that they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
- Call letter for final medical examination will be forwarded only to medically qualified candidates in the select list. Unsuccessful candidates will not be intimated separately.
- All select listed candidates will also be forwarded police verification form along with the call letter for final medical examination. The candidates will be required to submit the same to INS Chilka after getting their antecedents verified on this form from the concerned district police authorities. Candidates without the verified police verification reports will not be eligible for enrolment. The format for the police verification form can also be downloaded from the Indian Navy website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in immediately after the declaration of select list, to ensure timely verification.
- No enquiry will be entertained regarding Indian Navy recruitment / enrolment after a period of six months.
Application form for Indian Navy Sailor Artificer Apprentice 134 Batch 2013
17. For this entry the candidates can apply online only, manually filled applications will be rejected. The procedure for the same is as follows :
- Online Application for Artificer Apprentice : Candidates are to apply online through website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in from 15 Dec 12.
- Before filling Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice 2013 online application, keep matric certificate 10th & +2 mark sheet ready for reference.
- Filling up of information like email id is compulsory.
- Click on “Sailor Entry” button under apply online on the home page of website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.
- Fill up the form completely. Before clicking the ‘submit’ button make sure all the details are correct.
- After submitting the form an application number will be generated. Note down the number for future use. This number will also appear on the print out.
- Print two copies of the online application form for Artificer Apprentice. One copy duly signed, alongwith attested copies of matriculation certificate, 10 +2 marksheet, domicile & two self addressed envelops of size 22 x 10 cms with 10/- stamp affixed on one envelop be forward at the address given below.
- Write on the envelop “Online AA Application – 134 batch & 10 +2 percentage”.
- Last Date for registration of “Online application” is 31 Dec 2012.
- Physically receipt of Artificer Apprentice application at this office before 06 Jan 2013 will be the final confirmation of receipt.
- Online application for Indian Navy will be further scruitinised for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
Post box no. 476, Gol dak khana,
GPO, New delhi – 110001.
18. The terms & conditions given in this advertisement are subject to change and may therefore be treated as guidelines only.
19. In case of any difficulty faced by potential candidates they may contact IHQ MoD on Tele : 011-23793067.
20. Attesting Officer’s name, signature with office address / seal should be clear and legible.
21. Navy will not be responsible for any postal delay / loss of any documents during transit.
Last Date of receipt of application for Indian Navy AA is 06 Jan 2013. For candidates of north East, J & K, Andaman Nicobar, Lakshdweep & Minicoy Island 13 Jan 2013