Indian Navy Sailors for AA Selection Procedure 2014
16. The Indian Navy Sailors for Artificer Apprentice 137 Batch course 2015 applications are to be filled online on website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in. The selection procedure for Indian Navy is as follows :
- Print out of online application for Indian Navy Sailors AA Course 2015 will be received only through Ordinary Post. Indian Navy Sailors for AA Course 2015 application received through speed post / registered post or couriers will be rejected.
- Short-listing criteria will be based on percentage of marks scored in 10+2.
- Indian Navy call up letters cum admit card for eligible short listed candidates indicating date, time and place for recruitment tests, which are scheduled during Sep / Oct 2014 are to be downloaded from Indian Navy Site www.nausenabharti.nic.in. Candidates can be alloted any centre view administrative reasons.
- All original certificates, mark sheets and NCC certificate ( if held ) are to be produced at the time of Indian Navy Sailors written examination. If the detail provided in ‘Online application’ are not matching with original documents, your candidature will be cancelled.
- Results of the Written Test for Indian Navy will be announced on the same day and those who qualify Indian Navy Written test will undergo PFT and Recruitment Medical Examination ( Preliminary ), which may take 1-2 days.
- Candidates declared Temporary Medically Unfit in the recruitment medical could avail specialist review from the specified Military Hospital within a maximum period of 21 days. No further review / appeal is permissible if declared unfit in the specialist review.
- Candidates declared Permanent Medically unfit in the recruitment medical can appeal for specialist opinion in a Military Hospital on payment of 40 /- by Military Receivable Order ( MRO ) on Government Treasury within 21 days. Medical fitness certificate other than that of the specialist opinion in a Military Hospital will not be considered. No further review / appeal is permissible.
- The candidates who qualify in all respects will be short listed depending upon the Indian Navy vacancies. The candidate will be selected on all India merit basis. The Indian Navy select list will be available on website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in on 27 Dec 2014. All candidates whose names appear in the Select list and have been declared medically fit in the Recruitment Medical would be required to report to INS Chilka. However, enrolment will be subject to Fitness in Enrolment Medical at INS Chilka.
- The candidate’s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the final select list cannot claim admission for the next batch. These candidates will have to undergo the selection procedure for Indian Navy afresh provided that they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
- Indian Navy Call letter for Final Medical examination will be forwarded only to medically qualified candidates in the select list. Unsuccessful candidates will not be intimated separately.
- All select listed candidates will also be forwarded Police Verification form alongwith the Indian Navy Call letter for final medical examination. The candidates will be required to submit the same to INS Chilka after getting their antecedents verified on this form from the concerned district police authorities. Candidates without the verified police verification reports / reports with adverse comments will not be eligible for enrolment. The Indian Navy format for the police verification form can also be downloaded from the website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in immediately after the declaration of select list, to ensure timely verification.
- No enquiry will be entertained regarding recruitment / enrolment after a period of six months.