Indian Navy Sailors for AA Selection Procedure 2016
16. The Indian Navy Sailors for Artificer Apprentice 141 Batch course 2016 applications are to be filled online on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The selection procedure for Indian Navy is as follows :
- Print out of online application for Indian Navy Sailors AA Course 2016 will be received only through Ordinary Post. Indian Navy Sailors for AA Course 2016 application received through speed post / registered post or couriers will be rejected.
- The ‘Online’ applications alongwith the required certificates will be sorted out statewise. The qualifying cut off percentage of a particular state may be increased if more number of applications with higher percentage are received. Short-listing criteria will be based on percentage of marks scored in 10+2.
- Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Call up letters cum admit card for eligible short listed candidates indicating date, time and place for recruitment tests, which are scheduled during September / October 2016 are required to be downloaded from Internet Indian Navy Site www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The call up letter cum admit card will be tentatively uploaded on website by end August 2016. No separate call up letter cum admit card will be issued. Candidates can be allotted any centre view administrative reasons.
- All original certificates, mark sheets and NCC certificate ( if held ) are to be produced at the time of Indian Navy Sailors written examination. If the detail provided in ‘Online application’ are not matching with original documents, your candidature will be cancelled.
- Results of the Written Test for Indian Navy will be announced on the same day and those who qualify Indian Navy Written test will undergo PFT and Recruitment Medical Examination ( Preliminary ), which may take 1-2 days.
- Candidates declared Temporary Medically Unfit in the recruitment medical could avail specialist review from the specified Military Hospital within a maximum period of 21 days. No further review / appeal is permissible if declared unfit in the specialist review.
- Candidates declared Permanent Medically unfit in the recruitment medical can appeal for specialist opinion in a Military Hospital on payment of 40 /- by Military Receivable Order ( MRO ) on Government Treasury within 21 days. Medical fitness certificate other than that of the specialist opinion in a Military Hospital will not be considered. No further review / appeal is permissible.
- A merit list will be prepared from the candidates who qualify in all respects will be short listed depending upon the Indian Navy vacancies. The candidate will be selected on all India merit basis. The Indian Navy select list will be available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in on 22nd December 2016. All candidates whose names appear in the Select list and have been declared provisionally medically fit in the Recruitment Medical would be required to report to INS Chilka. The selection of a candidate will stand cancelled and will have no claim for enrolment in the Indian Navy, in case the candidate fails to report on the date and time mentioned in call letter for final medical examination for enrolment. However, enrolment will be subject to Fitness in Enrolment Medical at INS Chilka.
- The candidate’s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the final select list cannot claim admission for the next batch. These candidates will have to undergo the selection procedure for Indian Navy afresh provided that they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
- Indian Navy Call letter for Final Medical examination will be forwarded only to medically qualified candidates in the select list. Unsuccessful candidates will not be intimated separately.
- All select listed candidates reporting at INS Chilka for final medicals and enrolment, are to produce the self attested certificates submitted at the time of submitting the application, along with the original certificates. If the details provided during application stage are not matching with the original certificates, the candidature will be cancelled.
- All select listed candidates will also be forwarded Police Verification form alongwith the Call letter for final medical examination. The candidates will be required to submit the same to INS Chilka after getting their antecedents verified on this form from the concerned district police authorities. Candidates without the verified police verification reports / reports with adverse comments will not be eligible for enrolment. The format for the police verification form can also be downloaded from the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in immediately after the declaration of select list, to ensure timely verification.
- No enquiry will be entertained regarding recruitment / enrolment after a period of six months.
|Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Selection Procedure|
|Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Course Application|
17. Volunteer for Submarine Arm : Candidates who yearns for the exclusive challenges of operating below the surface of the Ocean in the highly technical Submarine arm, with its associated perks & privileges can volunteer whilst filling the online application form. Candidates who volunteer for submarine arm and are associated in merit will be considered for submarine specialisation.