Indian Navy PCO Naval Armament Inspection Cadre in Education Branch Course Jun 2015 – Indian Navy PCO Officer Selection Procedure
UPSC Exam Question Bank CDs More Details…
Indian Navy become a Permanent Commissioned Officer in Naval Armament Inspection Cadre and Education Branch course commencing – June 2015
1. Applications for Indian Navy are invited from unmarried male candidates, who fulfill condition of nationality as laid down by the Government of India for grant of Permanent Commission in Naval Armament Inspection Cadre ( NAIC ) of Executive Branch and Education Branch of the Indian Navy, for course commencing June 2015, at the Indian Naval Academy ( INA ), Ezhimala, Kerala.
Eligibility Conditions for Indian Navy PC Officer 2014
2. Age Limit for Indian Navy PC Officer 2014 :
|S.No.||Branch / Cadre||Age||Born Between ( Both dates inclusive )|
|a.||NAIC||19 1/2 - 25 yrs.||02 Jul 1990 - 01 Jan 1996|
|b.||Education||21 - 25 yrs.||02 Jul 1990 - 01 Jul 1994|
3. Indian Navy PC Officer Educational Qualifications 2014 : Candidates with following educational qualification may apply :
|S. No.||Branch / Cadre||Education Qualification||Min. Percentage ( % )|
|b.||Education||1. M.Sc Physics ( with Maths in B.Sc )|
2. M.Sc Maths ( with Physics in B.Sc )
3. MA ( English or History )
4. M.Sc ( Chemistry )
5. MCA ( Physics or Math at graduation level ) Or
|B.E / B. Tech / M.Tech in any of the following disciplines : |
2. Electronics and Communication
3. Electrical & Electronics
4. Electrical & Instrumentation
5. Electronics & Tele Communication
7. Computer Science
8. Information Technology
Candidates who have not completed their Degree on the date of filling the Indian Navy PCO Officer application ( i.e. appearing candidates ) need not apply.
4. Physical Standards for Indian Navy PC Officer 2014
- Height and Weight : Minimum height 157 cms with correlated weight.
- Eye Sight : 6/60, 6/60 correctable to 6/6, 6/12 with glasses and should not be colour / night blind.
Application form for Indian Navy PC Officer 2014
5. Candidates are to fill in ‘e-application’ ( Online ) for Indian Navy PCO entry 2015. The candidates are to apply online for Indian Navy NAIC Entry ( e-application ) from 04 Oct 2014. The Online application registration for Indian Navy PC Officer will cease on 24 Oct 2014. The procedure for applying online is explained in para given below.
Important : Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your ‘e-application’ form.
6. Online ( e-application ) application for Indian Navy PC Officer 2014 :
Whilst filling up the Indian Navy PC Officer e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following :
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- Candidates are required to upload recent passport size digital photograph of size less than 25 kb ( .jpeg or .jpg format ).
7. Filling up of e-application in Indian Navy PC Officer 2014 :
For filling up application Online visit Indian Navy website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in and proceed as follows :
- Click on the “Officer Entry” button under the option ‘Apply Online’ on the Home Page.
- Fill the Indian Navy PC Officer online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you highlight each field.
- After filling the form click on preview and check if all the information entered by you are correct.
- Before clicking the print application button it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form are correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can take the print of the application form by entering the relevant details.
- Before clicking the instruction for SSB button, it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form in correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can read the instructions on conduct of SSB by clicking on the instructions for SSB button and can take the print of the application form by entering the details from the download sections under officer entry.
- Print two copies of the online Application Form for Indian Navy PC Officer having the system generated Application Number. One copy of Indian Navy application form 2014 is to be duly signed and mailed ( posted ) to the following address along with the following documents : Self attested photograph, Attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester / years.
Post Box No. 04,
RK Puram Main PO,
New Delhi – 110 066.
Note : Indian Navy PC Officer Application 2014 to be sent by ordinary post only. Speed Post / Registered Post / Courier will not be accepted.
- A superscription is to be made on envelope : Online Application No._____Application for NAIC / Education Jun 2015 Course. Qualification____Percentage_____% . NCC ‘C’ Yes / No. Application for Indian Navy PC Officer and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged / stapled, IHQ MoD ( Navy ) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose.
- Final receipt of the printout of the Online Application Form for Indian Navy with system generated Application Number and all documents as mentioned in sub para (e) above ( if received by 04 Nov 14 will be the final confirmation of receipt of your Indian Navy Application at IHQ MoD ( Navy ). Hence, only filling the application Online / generation of Application No. does not imply that the candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the Indian Navy advertisement.
- Your application for Indian Navy is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected, if found Ineligible / Invalid at any point of time.