Indian Navy Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2014 for Lower Division Clerk
Naval Dockyard Mumbai,
Shahid Bhagat Singh Road,
Mumbai – 400 023.
1. Applications for the following Indian Naval Dockyard post, is invited from the Indian nationals in the prescribed format from candidates who fulfill the prescribed criteria given below. Selected personnel could be posted in 584 DSC Platoon, Naval Dockyard, Mumbai.
|S.No.||Post and Category||Essential / Desirable Qualifications and / or experience, Age limit and Pay scale||Number of posts ( Subject to variation )|
|01.||01 Lower Division Clerk|
Age Limit - 18 to 37 Years for OBC PH ( HH ) Category.
Disability - As per GOI
/DOP&T OM 36035/3/ 2004 Estt (Res) dated 29 Oct 2005.
Pay Scale - 5200- 20200 Grade Pay 1900/-
|-||-||01 PH ( HH )||-||-|
Instructions for Indian Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs 2014 :
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for the receipt of applications for Indian Naval Dockyard Jobs from candidates.
- Indian Naval Dockyard Mumbai LDC Job Application on the enclosed prescribed preformed with attested copies of certificates / testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, technical qualifications, experience, caste certificate, caste validity certificate ( wherever applicable ) Disability Certificate etc. along with two ( 02 ) recent passport size photographs ( full name to be written on back side of photographs ) and two ( 02 ) self addressed stamp ( Rs.6/- ) envelope ( 23 X 11 cms size ) addressed to “The Admiral Superintendent, Naval Dockyard, Mumbai – 400 023 ( at Lion Gate )” should reach within 15 days from the first date of publication of Naval Dockyard Mumbai advertisement and 25 days in respect of application received by post from candidates residing in North East regions ( Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Tripura, Sikkim and Andman Nicobar, Lakshdeep and Kawarathy islands ).
- In case of OBC, the Caste certificate, inter-allia must specify that the candidate does not belong to ‘creamy layer and are required to produce Certificate claiming OBC as per format contained in Gol Dept of Pers and Trg. OM 36033/28/94-Estt (Res) dated 02 Jul 1997 at the time of Indian Naval Dockyard Mumbai interview.
- The persons with Disability who want to avail benefit of reservation and age relaxation have to submit Disability certificate issued by the Competent authority in the format given in Annexure I of GOI/DOP&T OM 36035/3/2004 Estt (Res) dated 29 Dec 2005. Age relaxation up to 10 ( Ten ) years for PH ( HH ) candidates, holding appropriate Disability certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Eligible candidates working in Central Government / State Government must submit their application for Naval Dockyard Mumbai through proper channel arid have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from his present employer at the time of interview.
- No relaxation in age limit will be provided unless the category is filed appropriately at the relevant column in the Naval Dockyard recruitment 2014 application form.
- Indian Navy Naval Dockyard Applications must be sent by ordinary post only. Application for the Post of LDC and Category OBC, PH ( HH ).
- Applications without full details as per given specimen, 02 self addressed envelopes, two photographs, signature, attested certificates and those not conforming to the required specification will be rejected summarily.
- The department shall not be responsible for postal delay / loss.
- The Department reserves the right of canceling the candidature of any candidate found indulging in any malpractice i.e. hiding any material information, misrepresentation of facts or canvassing for candidature.
- Reserved category candidates to ensure the caste mentioned in the caste certificate exist in the Gazette published by the Government of India. On Indian Navy Dockyard selection, the reserved category candidates will be required to produce the Caste Validity Certificate to confirm the genuineness of the caste status. It may be noted that caste certificate produced by the reserved candidates will be forwarded to Caste Scrutiny Committee for verification.
- Being successful in Indian Navy Dockyard interview does not entitle a candidate for appointment, until the Board satisfies itself that the candidate is suitable in all respect for appointment.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India and are also liable for Field Service Liability.
- The decision of the Appointing Authority would be final.