Indian Navy Naval Armament Depot ( NAD ) Recruitment for Multi Tasking Staff ( MTS ) 2013
Naval Armament Depot NAD ( PO ),
Visakhapatnam – 530 009.
Indian Navy invites applications in the prescribed format for the following post in Naval Armament Depot ( NAD ), Visakhapatnam and Bheemunipattiam under Headquarters, Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam Group “C” Industrial – Multi Tasking Staff ( MTS ).
Pay Scale for Indian Navy Group “C” Multi Tasking Staff 2013 :
Pay Band – I 5200 – 20200 ( GP – 1800 ) Semi Skilled ( Multi Tasking Staff ) ( Industrial ) with Grade Pay 1800/-.
|SI.No.||Post||Total No. of vacancies||SC||ST||OBC||PHC||UR|
|(a)||Multi Tasking staff ( Factory ) ( Ind )||24||03||01||06||-||14|
|(b)||Multi Tasking staff ( Guided Weapon ) ( Ind )||47||06||-||17||-||24|
|(c)||Multi Tasking Staff ( Store ) ( Ind )||136||10||12||46||-||68|
|(d)||Multi Tasking Staff ( Ammunition Workshop ) ( Ind )||51||08||03||14||-||26|
Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff Eligibility Criteria 2013 :
- Age limit for Indian Navy MTS : 18 to 25 years.
- Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff Qualifications :Essential : Xth Standard pass from a recognised Board / Institution.
General Instructions for all posts in Indian Navy 2013 :
- Candidates will be required to undergo a competitive qualifying test to assess suitability for the Indian Navy posts as indicated above. There will be only one Common Qualifying Test consisting of written test, interview and physical endurance test for all above four posts of Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff. The final selection to the respective stream ( Guided Weapon, Store, Ammunition Workshop, Factory ) will be based on merit and choice.
- Chief General Manager, Naval Armament Depot, Visakhapatnam reserves the right to select the criteria based on qualification / experience / marks obtained in essential qualifications for short-listing the candidates to be called for Indian Navy MTS 2013 written test.
- Original certificates should not be sent. Only attested copies of certificates are to be enclosed.
- Unemployed SC / ST candidates are entitled for 2nd class rail fare as per Govt, rules and the same will be reimbursed by post on submission of certificate of unemployment issued by Gazetted Officer.
- For claiming Indian Navy age relaxation for MTS recruitment, the candidates should enclose attested copy of certificate with application for Indian Navy and produce original certificate in support of their claim at the time of written test. OBC candidates to produce an attested certificate in the prescribed form issued by Competent Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tehsildar / Mandal / Revenue Divisional Officer as prescribed vide OM No. 36012/22/93/-Estt. (SCT) dated 08-09-1993 as amended vide OM No. 36033/3/2004-Estt (Res) dated 09-03-2004.
- Ex-servicemen must enclose the attested photo copy of discharge book / service certificate duly authenticated in support of their claim.
- Applications for Indian Navy MTS recruitment 2013 in prescribed proforma along with attested copies of certificates / testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, caste etc. showing the particulars as per proforma provided hereunder should reach the following address along with self addressed envelope by Ordinary Post only within 30 days from the first date of publication of Indian Navy 2013 advertisement in Employment News.
Chief General Manager,
Naval Armament Depot ( PO ),
Visakhapatnam – 530 009.
- The last date for receipt of Indian Navy NAD 2013 applications from candidates residing in North Eastern States, Sikkim, J & K, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub – Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Andaman & Nicobar Island or abroad is 37 days from the date of publication of Indian Navy advertisement.
- The candidates must satisfy themselves that they possess essential qualifications prescribed for the Indian Navy MTS post applied for.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for Indian Navy written test / interview and subsequent selection.
- Name of the Indian Navy post applied for and the reservation category viz SC / ST / OBC / UR should clearly be superscribed on the cover.
- Department is not responsible for any postal delay.
- Applicants who are in Govt. service should apply through proper channel.
- The application form for Indian Navy 2013 should be filled by the candidate in his / her own handwriting.
- Candidates selected for Indian Navy posts mentioned above are required to serve at Naval Armament Depot, Visakhapatnam / Bheemunipatnam.
- Age relaxations for reserved categories will be as per Govt. Orders in existence as on date of publication of Indian Navy advertisement.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit for Indian Navy MTS shall be the closing date for receipt of applications as mentioned at Instruction No. (vii) above.
- No correspondence / enquiries will be entertained and canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The number of Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff vacancies 2013 are subject to variation at the discretion of the Competent Authority without intimation and without assigning any reasons thereof, at any time during the course of Indian Navy recruitment.
- Two copies of latest passport size photograph are to be enclosed along with the Indian Navy application proforma.
- The candidates selected will be governed by the provision of the New Pension Scheme as introduced by the Govt. of India wef 01 Jan 2004.
- NAD Visakhapatnam shall not be responsible or liable for damage, injury or casualty if any inflicted to the candidates attending endurance test / written test.
- Incomplete Indian Navy 2013 application / applications with insufficient details / with other than the format prescribed / without attested photocopies of certificates etc. will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason.