Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet ( B Tech ) Entry Scheme Course Dec 2013 – Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Selection
Join the Elite – Live your dreams
1. Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme 2013 invites applications from Unmarried Male candidates ( fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt of India ) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala under the 10+2 Cadet ( B.Tech ) Entry Scheme.
Eligibility Conditions for Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet ( B.Tech ) Entry 2013
2. Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Age Limit 2013 : 17 to 19 ½ years ( i.e. born between 02 Jul 1994 & 01 Jan 1997 ) ( both dates inclusive ).
3. Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet ( B.Tech ) Entry Educational Qualification : Passed Senior Secondary Examination ( 10+2 Pattern ) or its equivalent from University / Board with at least 70 % aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ( PCM ) and at least 50 % marks in English ( either in Class X or Class XII ).
4. Physical Standards for Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry 2013
- Height and Weight : Minimum height – 157 cms with correlated weight as per age.
- Eye Sight : The minimum acceptable vision standards for distant vision 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses. Should not be colour / night blind.
Note : There will be no relaxation in physical standards.
Training in Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme Course 2013
5. The Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet training is scheduled to commence in Dec 2013.
6. Selected candidates will be inducted as cadets for four year B.Tech course in Electronics & Communication or Mechanical Engineering at the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala Kerala. During the course, Cadets will be allotted Executive or Engineering including Naval Architect specialisation or Electrical Branch. On completion of the course, B Tech Degree will be awarded by Jawaharlal Nehru University ( JNU ).
Note : The entire cost of Indian Navy training, including books and reading material, will be borne by the Indian Navy. The cadets will also be provided with free clothing and messing.
Application for Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet ( B.Tech ) Entry Scheme Course 2013
7. Candidates can submit only ‘e-application’ ( online ) for Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry. Candidates can submit their ‘e-application’ for Indian Navy B.Tech entry from 25 May 2013 to 20 Jun 2013. The procedure for applying online for Indian Navy 10+2 Entry 2013 is explained in Para 8 & 9 below. Only one application will be received from one candidate.
8. Before submitting the e-application for Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry 2013, it is advisable to keep all educational certificates, email address, mobile number and softcopy of the latest photograph of size less than 10 KB readily available for error free submission of Indian Navy e-application.
9. Procedure for submitting e-application for Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry 2013. Candidates can submit e-application by visiting Indian Navy website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in and proceed as follows :
- Click on the ‘Officer Entry’ button under the option ‘Apply Online’ on the Home Page.
- Fill the Indian Navy 10+2 Entry 2013 online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you highlight each field.
- Before clicking the submit button it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form are correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record.
- After submitting the form, an ‘Application Number’ will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Indian Navy 10+2 Entry Application Number will automatically appear on the print out of the form. If the system does not generate the Application Number, it is an indication of non-acceptance of the Application by the system.
- Print online Application Form for Indian Navy having the system generated Application Number. Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed ( posted ) to Post Box No. 04, RK Puram ( main ) PO, New Delhi – 66 along with the following documents : Self attested photograph, Attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates and Mark Sheets. Application to be sent by ordinary post only. Speed Post, Courier and Registered Post will not be accepted.
- A superscription is to be made on envelope : Online Application No. _____ Application for 10+2 Cadet ( B. Tech ) Entry Scheme – Dec 2013 Course Qualification PCM Percentage ___% . Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged / stapled, IHQ MoD( Navy ) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures / non receipt.
- Final receipt of the printout of the Indian Navy 10+2 online Application Form with system generated Application Number and all documents as mentioned in sub para 9 (e) above ( if received by 01 Jul 2013 ) will be the final confirmation of receipt of your Application at IHQ MoD ( Navy ). Hence, only filling the application online / generation of Application Number does not imply that the candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the Indian Navy advertisement.
- Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected, if found Ineligible at any point of time.