Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet ( B.Tech ) Entry Scheme Course Jan 2017 – Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Selection
The Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet ( B.Tech ) Cadet Entry Scheme ( Permanent Commission ) Course commencing January 2017.
Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry 2017
1. Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme 2016 applications are invited from Unmarried Male candidates ( fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt of India ) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four years degree course under the 10+2 Cadet ( B.Tech ) Entry Scheme.
Eligibility Conditions for Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet ( B.Tech ) Entry 2016
2. Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Age Limit 2016 : 17 to 19 ½ years ( i.e. born between 02 July 1997 & 01 January 2000 ) ( both dates inclusive ).
3. Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet ( B.Tech ) Entry Educational Qualification 2016 : Passed Senior Secondary Examination ( 10+2 Pattern ) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ( PCM ) and at least 50% marks in English ( either in Class X or Class XII ).
4. Physical Standards for Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry 2016
- Height and Weight : Minimum height – 157 cms with correlated weight as per age.
- Eye Sight : The minimum acceptable vision standards for distant vision 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses. Should not be colour / night blind.
- Tattoo : Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body, however, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal communities / from tribal areas as declared by the Government of India. For other candidates permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist end on the reverse side of palm / back ( dorsal ) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
Note : There will be no relaxation in physical standards.
Training in Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme Course 2016
5. The Indian Navy 10+2 B Tech Cadet training 2016 is scheduled to commence in January 2017.
6. Selected candidates will be inducted as cadets for four year B.Tech course in applied Electronics & Communication or Mechanical Engineering at the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala Kerala. During the course, Cadets will be allotted Executive or Engineering including Naval Architect specialisation or Electrical Branch. On completion of the course, B Tech Degree will be awarded by Jawaharlal Nehru University ( JNU ).
Note : The entire cost of Indian Navy training, including books and reading material, will be borne by the Indian Navy. The cadets will also be provided with free clothing and messing.
Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet ( B.Tech ) Entry Scheme How to Apply 2016
7. Candidates can submit only Online ( ‘e-application’ ) for Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry 2016 from 20th June 2016 to 10 July 2016.
8. Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Online Form ( e-application ) 2016 : Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following :
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
Filling up of e-Application :
- Click on the ‘Apply Online Officer Entry’ button on the Home Page.
- Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you highlight each field.
- After filling the form click on Preview and check if all the information entered by you is correct.
- Before clicking the Print Application button it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form is correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can take the print of the application form by entering the relevant details.
- Before clicking the instructions for SSB Button, it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form are correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can read the instructions on conduct of SSB by clicking on the instruction for SSB button and can take the print of the application form by entering the details from the download sections under officer entry.
- Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number.
- Paste recent passport size colour photograph at the space provided and self attest the same.
- One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed (posted) to Post Box No. 04, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 011 along with the following documents : Self attested photograph, Self attested result sheet of JEE (Main) 2016 exam (if qualified ), Self attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets. In case CGPA, candidate is required to attach certificate issued by the school for conversion of CGPA in to percentage. Application to be sent by ordinary post only. Speed post/courier and Registered post will not be accepted.
- A superscription is to be made on envelope : Online Application No. ________ Application for 10+2 (B.Tech) for January 2017 Course. Percentage _____ or JEE(Mains) Rank_____ (as applicable). NCC ‘C’ Yes/No. Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled; IHQ MoD (Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose.
- Final receipt of the printout of the Online Application Form with system generated Application Number and all documents as mentioned in sub para (h) above if received by 20 July 2016 will be the final confirmation of receipt of your Application at IHQ MoD (Navy). Hence, only filling the application Online / generation of Application No. does not imply that the candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement.
- Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected, if found ineligible / invalid at any point of time.