Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet ( B.Tech ) Entry Scheme Course July 2014 – Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Selection
10 +2 Cadet ( B Tech ) Entry Scheme ( Permanent Commission ) Course Commencing – July 2014
1. Applications for Indian Navy 2014 are invited from unmarried male candidates ( fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt of India ) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala under the 10+2 Cadet ( B. Tech ) Entry Scheme.
Eligibility Conditions for Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme 2014
2. Age Limit for Indian Navy : 17 to 19½ years ( i.e. born between 02 Jan 1995 & 01 Jul 1997 ( both dates inclusive ).
3. Indian Navy Permanent Commissioned Officer Educational Qualification 2014 : Passed Senior Secondary Examination ( 10+2 Pattern ) or its equivalent from University / Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ( PCM ) and at least 50% marks in English ( either in Class X or Class XII ).
4. Physical Standards for Indian Navy PC Officer :
- Height and Weight : Minimum height – 157 cms with correlated weight as per age.
- Eye Sight : The minimum acceptable vision standards for distant vision is 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6,6/6 with glasses. Should not be colour / night blind.
- Tattoo : Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face or forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist end on the reverse side of palm / back ( dorsal ) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos in any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection. Tribes with tattoos marks on the face or body as per their existing custom and traditions will be permitted on case to case basis.
Note : There will be no relaxation in physical standards.
Training in Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry 2014
5. The Indian Navy 10+2 cadet training is scheduled to commence in July 2014.
6. Selected candidates will be inducted as Cadets for four year B.Tech course in Electronics & Communication or Mechanical Engineering at the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala Kerala. During the course, Cadets will be allotted Executive or Engineering including Naval Architect specialisation or Electrical Branch. On completion of the course, B Tech Degree will be awarded by Jawaharlal Nehru University ( JNU ).
Note : The entire cost of training, including books and reading material, will be borne by the Indian Navy. The cadets will also be provided with free clothing and messing.
How to Apply for Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry Scheme 2014
7. Candidates can submit only ‘e-application’ ( online ) for this entry. Candidates can submit their ‘e-application’ for Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech entry from 14.12.2013 to 05.01.2014. The procedure for applying online is explained in Para 8 & 9 below. Only one application will be received from one candidate.
8. Before submitting the e-application, it is advisable to keep all educational certificates, email address, mobile number and paste latest colour photograph on application form..
9. Procedure for Submitting Indian Navy 2014 e-application
Candidates can submit e-application by visiting our website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in and proceed as follows :
- Click on the ‘Officer Entry’ button under the option ‘Apply Online’ on the Home Page.
- Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you highlight each field.
- After filling the form click on preview and check if all the information entered by you are correct.
- Before clicking the print application button it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form is correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can take the print of the application form by entering the relevant details.
- Before clicking the instruction for SSB button, it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form is correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can read the instructions on conduct of SSB by clicking on the instruction for SSB button and can take the print of the application form by entering the details from the download sections under officer entry.
- Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number. One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed ( posted ) to Post Box No. 04, GPO, New Delhi – 110 001 along with the following documents : Self attested photograph, Attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates and Mark Sheets. Send one copy of printout of Application by normal post. Application received by Speed Post / Courier / Registered Post will not be accepted.
- A superscription is to be made on envelope : Online Application No. ___ Application for 10+2 Cadet ( B Tech ) Entry Scheme – July 2014 Course. Qualification PCM Percentage ___%. Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged / stapled, IHQ MoD ( Navy ) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures / non receipt.
- Final receipt of the printout of the online Application Form with system generated Application Number and all documents as mentioned in sub Para 9 (e) above ( if received by 15.01.2014 ) will be the final confirmation of receipt of your Application at IHQ MoD ( Navy ). Hence, only filling the application online / generation of Application Number does not imply that the candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the Indian Navy advertisement.
- Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected, if found ineligible at any point of time.