Indian Naval Dockyard Trade Apprentices Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2016
Ministry of Defebce ( Navy ),
Enrollment of Designated Trade Apprentices ( 2016 – 17 / 18 Batches )
As per Apprentices ACT 1961 Naval Dockyard Apprentices School,
Visakhapatnam – 530 014 ( AP ).
1. Indian Navy Applications are invited from ITI qualified Indian National candidates ( both male and female ) for apprenticeship One / Two Years training at the Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam, [ DAS ( Vzg ) ] in the following designated trades ( in accordance with Apprentices Act 1961 ) in the prescribed format ( placed at Annexure I ) so as to reach “The Officer in Charge ( for Apprenticeship Enrollment ), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., Post Office, Visakhapatnam – 530 014, Andhra Pradesh” by 31st December, 2015.
a. One Year Training ( 2016 – 17 Batch ) for Indian Naval Apprentices 2016 :
|SI. No.||Apprenticeship Training Trade||Eligibility ITI Trade||Vacancies|
|(ii)||Electronics Mechanic||Electronics Mechanic & Mechanic ( Radio & T.V. )||25|
|(iv)||Instrument Mechanic||Instrument Mechanic||18|
|(vi)||Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance ( 03 Yrs Training at respective ITl )||06|
|(vii)||Painter ( General )||Painter ( General )||12|
|(viii)||R & A/C Mechanic||R & A/C Mechanic||18|
|(ix)||Welder ( Gas & Electric )||Welder ( Gas & Electric )||18|
b. Two Years Training ( 2016 – 18 Batch ) for Indian Naval Apprentices 2016 :
|SI. No.||Apprenticeship Training Trade||Eligibility ITI Trade||Vacancies|
2. Indian Naval Dockyard Trade Apprentices Application received after 31st December, 2015 will not be accepted.
3. Indian Naval Dockyard Trade Apprentices Job Reservation 2016
- SC / ST / OBC Category : Indian Naval Apprentices Vacancies 2016 for SC / ST / OBC candidates are reserved in accordance with Section 3A (i) and (ii) of Apprentice Act 1961 read in conjunction with Schedule II A of Rule 5 of Apprenticeship Rules 2015. ( Latest certificate should be issued by competent authority as per format enumerated in Govt, orders from time to time ).
- Physically Handicapped : Indian Naval Apprentices Vacancies 2016 for PHC candidates are reserved in accordance with Apprentices Act 1961 read in conjunction with Apprenticeship Rules 2015. Latest certificate issued by medical board by any Govt. Hospital.
- Children of Armed Forces Personnel / Ex – serviceman : Indian Naval Apprentices Vacancies 2016 for children of armed forces and Ex Servicemen are reserved in accordance with Apprentices Act 1961.
4. Eligibility for Naval Dockyard Trade Apprentices Job Applying 2016
- Naval Dockyard Trade Apprentices Job Qualification 2016 : SSC / Matric / Std X, with minimum of 50% ( aggregate ) and ITI ( NCVT ) in relevant trades with minimum 65% ( aggregate ).
- Age Limit for Naval Dockyard Trade Apprentices 2016 : The age criterion for various categories as on 15th April, 2016 are as follows :
Candidates belong to Born between ( both dates are inclusive ) General 15th April, 1995 to 15th April, 2002 SC / ST 15th April, 1990 to 15th April, 2002 Son / Daughter of Naval Civilian / Defence Employee Additional age relaxation of two years subjected to approval of IHQ / MOD ( Navy )
- Age Relaxation Important Notice : To avail additional two years age relaxation for son / daughter of Naval Civilian / Defence Employee, the names of candidates have to be forwarded by the respective units to HQENC ( CCPO ), Visakhapatnam for consolidation and onward transmission to IHQ ( MoD ) ( Navy ), New Delhi for approval. Candidates approved by IHQ ( MoD ) ( Navy ) only will be allowed for the Indian Naval Apprentices written examination 2016. No request will be entertained in this regard. The candidates are required to send duly filled Indian Naval Apprentices application form 2016 to DAS (V).
- Naval Dockyard Trade Apprentices Physical Standards 2016 : Height minimum – 137 cm, Weight minimum – 25.4 Kg., other standards as per Apprentices Act 1961.
- Nationality : Indian.
5. Naval Dockyard Trade Apprentices Stipend 2016 : 7,036/-, 7,916/- per month, depending upon the period of apprenticeship training subjected to minimum wages of semi skilled workers notified by the Andhra Pradesh State.
6. Short Listing Criteria : Shortlisting of candidates for issue of Indian Naval Apprentices call letters 2016, will be undertaken based on marks secured in class 10 exam and ITI marks, in a ratio of 70:30 and a merit list will be drawn up. Call letters for appearing in Indian Naval Apprentices written examination 2016 will be sent to the shortlisted applicants in the ratio of 1:5 against existing vacancies in each trade. Candidates in the order of merit of Indian Naval Dockyard Apprentices written examination 2016 would be called for interview for in various reservation categories and trades. Candidates finally selected in Indian Navy Dockyard Apprentices Exam interview 2015 will have to undergo medical examination. No travelling allowance will be paid for written examination. Only those candidates called for interview as per mentioned dates will be paid travelling allowance on production of railway / bus ticket. Indian Navy Dockyard Apprentice Written examination 2016 would be objective type based on Mathematics, General Science and General Knowledge. The written examination and interview schedule is as follows :
- Indian Navy Dockyard Apprentice Written examination 2016 for all trades : 16th February, 2016 AM.
- Declaration of Indian Navy Dockyard Apprentice written exam results at DAS ( Vzg ) : 16th February, 2016 PM.
- Schedule for Date of Navy Dockyard Apprentice Interview and Medical Exams are as follows :
SI. No. Designated Trade Date of Interview Date of Medical Exam (i) Electronics Mechanic 17 February 2016 18 - 19th February, 2016 Machinist Welder ( Gas & Electric ) (ii) Electrician 18th February, 2016 22 - 23rd February, 2016 R & A/C Mechanic Mechanic MTM (iii) Fitter 19 Feb 2016 24 - 25th February, 2016 Instrument Mechanic Painter ( General ) / Foundryman
7. Commencement of Naval Dockyard Trade Apprentices Training 2016 : 15th April, 2016.
8. Hostel : Hostel accommodation will not be provided and all candidates will have to make their own arrangements towards lodging and boarding.
9. Employment : As per Apprentices Act 1961, it shall not be obligatory for Naval Dockyard, Vlsakhapatnam to employ Apprentices on completion of training. There are no provisions for providing direct employment in Naval Dockyard on completion of apprenticeship training.
10. Indemnity Bond : Minor candidates appearing for Indian Navy Dockyard Apprentice written examination / enrollment would have to furnish Indemnity bond duly signed by parents / guardian. Proforma will be forwarded along with call letter.
- Forwarding of Residence Proof with Application : Candidates are compulsorily required to attach attested copy of Residence Proof along with application and other certificates as indicated in notification. The applications received without residence proof would not be considered. All correspondence with respect to the candidate would be addressed on the address mentioned in the residence address proof only. Any one of the following documents having residence address would qualify as residence proof : (i) Voter ID (ii) Ration Card (iii) Aadhar Card (iv) Passport.
- Police Verification Certificate During Indian Navy Dockyard Apprentice Interview : Candidates would be required to produce police verification certificate along with other certificates during the interview. Failure to produce police verification certificate would render the candidature invalid.
12. Note :
- Management reserves the right to reject any application due to technical reasons / incomplete data.
- Indian Navy Dockyard Apprentices Exam Application form not complying with the “check off list – ( Placed at Part – III of application ) will be rejected. Photographs, application and other certificates are to be attested by Gazetted officer / Principal ITI only with full name and designation clearly visible.
- Candidates not meeting physical standards need not apply.
- Candidates holding either “National Trade Certificate” issued by N.C.V.T. or “Provisional National Trade Certificate” issued by ITIs / Institutes / Training Centre etc. affiliated to / recognized by DGE & T are eligible. Candidates should clearly mention the name of the ITI with affiliation no. / letter no. under NCVT at sl. 7 (b) of part – I of Annexure – I in the application form.
- Those candidates who have completed apprenticeship in the same trade, in any other organization or already undergoing apprenticeship training need not apply. Even if selected, their candidature will be terminated forthwith.
13. Important Notice :
- Candidates are informed that no money is required to be paid to any one who so ever for this enrollment.
- All are advised not to fall pray to any touts / so called agents in any way for this enrollment.
- Complaints regarding any touts / agent / any body demanding money for the enrollment can be intimated to The Officer in charge, Naval Dockyard Apprentices School by Email firstname.lastname@example.org along with relevant proof. Full confidentiality of the candidate and case will be maintained. No anonymous complaints will be entertained.
- Any canvassing directly / indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his / her candidature.
- Incomplete applications will not be registered.