Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016 for Engine Driver, Sarang Lascar, Motor Transport Fitter
Indian Coast Guard,
Coast Guard Region ( NW ),
PO Box No. 09, Sector 11,
Gandhinagar – 382 010.
Indian Coast Guard applications from eligible candidates are invited for the posts as indicated below to be filled on deputation / direct recruitment basis as per Recruitment Rule :
|Sl.||Name of Post||No. of Post||Place of work||Pay Band||Minimum Qualification||Age|
|1.||Engine Driver ( Group 'C' Non Gazetted Non-Ministerial )||UR - 01||Gujarat Area||Pre-revised pay scale 4000-100-6000 revised PB - 1 5200 - 20200/- + Grade Pay 2400/-||For direct recruitment Essential :|
(a) Matriculation or equivalent.
(b) Certificate of competency of Engine Driver from a recognized Government Institute or equivalent.
Desirable : (i) Two years service as Sarang on a Vessel of over four hundred Boat Horse Power.
|18 - 30 years ( Relaxable as per Govt. instructions issued from time to time. )|
|2.||Sarang Lascar ( Group 'C' Non-Gazetted Non-Ministerial )||UR - 01||Gujarat Area||Pre-revised pay scale 3050-75-3950-80-4590/- revised PB - 1 5200 - 20200/- + Grade Pay 1900/-||Essential :|
a. Matriculation or equivalent.
b. Certificate of competency as Sarang from a Government recognized Institute or equivalent.
(i) Two years experience as Sarang-in-charge of a Vessel of twenty Horse Power.
|18 - 30 years. ( Relaxable as per Govt. instructions issued from time to time ).|
|3.||Motor Transport Fitter ( Group 'C' Non-Gazetted Non-Ministerial )||SC - 01||Gujarat Area||Pre-revised pay scale 3050-75-3950-80-4590/- revised PB - l 5200 - 20200/- + Grade Pay 1900/-||For direct recruitment Essential :|
(a) Matriculation or equivalent.
(b) Two years experience in automobile workshop.
(i) LT.I diploma in relevant trade.
|18 - 27 years ( Relaxable for Govt. servants as per Govt. instructions issued from time to time ).|
2. Crucial date for fixation of age limit will be the last date of receiving applications.
3. The number of vacancies indicated in this advertisement is provisional and may increase or decrease or even become NIL, depending upon the actual needs of the Region. The Administration also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies, at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all in the event of cancellation of notified vacancies.
4. The prescribed, essential qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Photo copies of all educational, technical, caste and experience certificates duly self attested should be attached alongwith two recent passport size photographs.
5. Candidates to bring original documents on the date of written examination. Candidates have to make their own lodging and transportation arrangements for test / interview. In case of any injury / accident occurred during the test / interview. the Govt. will not be held responsible for any compensation / allowance.
6. Written test will be of Objective type ( Maximum marks 50 ). The candidates passed in the written test will be called for interview and then trade test, as applicable, for a total of 25 marks each. The pass marks will be 50% for UR ( General ) / OBC category and 45% for SC / ST candidates in written test, trade test if any and interview.
7. Applicant should clearly indicate the following in their Bio-data duly dated and signed :
(a) Post applied (b) Name of applicant (c) Father’s Name (d) Date of Birth (e) Nationality (f) Category ( Gen / OBC / SC / ST ) (g) Educational / Technical qualifications (h) Experience (j) Correspondence Address (k) Permanent address, (l) Contact Phone number / Mobile & E-mail address (m) Declaration to the effect that : (i) There is no criminal proceedings contemplated / pending against me. (ii) All the particulars mentioned in the above application form are correct and true to the best of my knowledge and belief. (iii) If particulars mentioned by me are found false / untrue at any stage, my candidature / appointment may be terminated without any notice.
8. Candidates in Central Govt. service should submit NOC from their present employer along with applications. The appointment on deputation shall be governed by DOP&T OM No. 2/29/91-Estt (Pay-II) dated 05 Jan 94 as amended from time to time.
9. The applications from the eligible / willing candidates ( for deputation ) may be forwarded through Department as per bio-data mentioned at Para 7 above with details of employment along with pay scale / basic pay and nature of duties ( if applicable ), nature of present employment i.e ad hoc or temporary or permanent ( if applicable ) and in case the present employment is held on deputation / contract basis, please state as applicable, (i) The date of initial appointment (ii) period of appointment on deputation (iii) name of the parent office / organization to which you belong along with (iv) ACR dossiers for the last five years ( attested photocopies only ) (v) Vigilance Clearance Certificates (vi) Integrity Certificate (vii) List of major / minor penalties if any, imposed during last 5 years and departmental certificate duly signed by the HOD along with Tel No. and Official Seal.
10. Short-listed candidates only will be called for interview / test. Applications which are not in the prescribed format, having no photographs or signature of the candidate and those sent by Courier / Speed / Registered post or received after due date will be summarily rejected.
11. The selected candidates may be posted initially in any unit / station of Coast Guard Region ( NW ), Gujarat as approved by the competent authority. The decision of Headquarters Coast Guard Region ( NW ), Gandhinagar, Gujarat – 382 010 regarding selection / rejection / posting will be final and no correspondence will be entertained. The appointment carries with it liability to serve in any part of India.
12. Application ( English or Hindi ) should be sent by ordinary post to the following address.
Coast Guard Region ( North-West ),
Post Box No. 09, Sector – 11, Gandhinagar,
Gujarat – 382 010.
The last date of receipt of application is 45th day ( Notification date : 31.12.2015 ) of the date of publication in Employment News.