Last Date of Filling Online Application for UES 27 Course has been extended to 15th September, 2016 (10.00 AM)
Indian Army Twenty Seventh Pre Final Year University Entry Scheme Pre-Final Year ( 27th UES ) (Permanent Commission) ( July 2018 ).
Indian Army UES Entry Scheme 2018 are invited online applications from Unmarried Male Engineering Degree students studying in Pre-Final Year ( III year ) in academic session 2016 – 2017 for Grant of Permanent Commission in the Indian Army.
Vacancies in Indian Army UES 2018 :
|Engineering Streams||Equivalent Stream ( AICTE Appd )||Vacancy|
|Civil||Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering ( Structural Engineering ), Structural Engineering||07|
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical ( Mechatronics ) Engineering, Mechanical & Automation Engineering||03|
|Electrical / Electrical & Electronics||Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering ( Electronics & Power ), Powersystem Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering||04|
|Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / Satellite Communication||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering||04|
|Electronics||Power Electronics & Drives||02|
|Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Technology, M.SC Computer Science, Information Technology.||Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Science & Engineering.||04|
|Metallurgical||Metallurgical Engineering, Metallurgy & Material Technology, Metallurgy & Material Engineering, Metallurgy & Engineering & Material Science, Metallurgy and Explosives||02|
|Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation||Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering,|
Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Instrumentation Technology
|Micro Electronics & Microwave||02|
Note 1 : These vacancies are tentative and may be changed depending on availability of training slots.
Note 2 : In case the engineering stream of the candidate is not listed above and candidates desire to claim equivalence, they may produce equivalence certificate for the Engineering Degree from the concerned universities for the purpose.
Note 3 : A candidate is permitted to apply only for one Engineering Stream of the above listed. Request for change of stream, etc will not be entertained.
The Indian Army Offers You
- Indian Army UES 2018 Pay Scale :The promotion from Lieutenant to Lieutenant Colonel is on time scale basis and thereafter on selection basis subject to fulfillment of requisite service condition. The pay scale and promotion criteria :
Rank Pay Bands / Scale Grade Pay MSP Remarks Lieutenant PB - 3 / 15600 - 39100 5400 6000 On commission Captain PB - 3 / 15600 - 39100 6100 6000 On completion of 2 Yrs Major PB - 3 / 15600 - 39100 6600 6000 On completion of 6 Yrs Lt Colonel PB - 4 / 37400 - 67000 8000 6000 On completion of 13 Yrs Colonel PB - 4 / 37400 - 67000 8700 6000 Brigadier PB - 4 / 37400 - 67000 8900 6000 Major General PB - 4 / 37400 - 67000 10000 Nil Lt General / HAG Scale 67000 - ( annual increment @ 3% ) - 79000 Nil Nil On selection basis subject to fulfilment requisite service conditions HAG + Scale *
*Admissible to 1/3rd of total strength of Lt General
75500 - ( annual increment @ 3% ) - 80000 Nil Nil VCOAS / Army Cdr / Lt Gen ( NFSG ) 80000 ( fixed ) Nil Nil COAS 90000 ( fixed ) Nil Nil
- Indian Army Allowances as Applicable – The Rates of Allowances applicable to Officer :
Allowances To Whom Applicable Rates ( ) Field Area Allowance Officers Posted to Field Area 4200/- PM High Altitude / Uncongeniel Climate Officers Posted in High Altitude / Uncongeniel Climate 11200/- PM Siachen Officers Posted in Siachen 14000/- PM Flying Allowance Officers Posted as Army Aviation 9000/- PM Parachute Allowance Officers Posted in Active Parachute Bn / Regt 1200/- PM Special Forces Allowance Officers posted in Special Forces 9000/- PM Transport Allowance Officers Posted in Peace Stations 3200/- + DA PM in A1/A cities and 1600 + DA PM at other cities House Rent Allowance To officers not provided Govt. Accommodation 10 - 30% of Basic Pay ( Pay Band + Grade Pay + MSP ) Kit Maint Allowance All officers 400/- PM Uniform Allowance ( Outfit Allowance ) All officers Initial 14000/- and 3000/- every 3 Years Qualification Pay / Grant for Service Courses All officers undergoing specified courses 6000 to 20000/- Instructional Allowance All Officers Posted as Instructors 1800/-
Note : In the case of allowances specific to Defence Forces, the rates of these allowance have been further enhanced by 50% as Dearness allowance has gone up by 100%.
- Cost to Company ( CTC ) 2018 : The CTC for a Lieutenant would be approximately 70000/- per month. This includes Basic Pay, DA, Grade Pay, Military Service Pay, Tech Pay, House Rent Allowance and Transport Allowance. These rates are not statutory and are subject to change.
- Privileges : In addition to the CTC, Indian Army provides free Medical facilities for Self & dependents, Canteen facilities, Entitled Ration, Mess / Club / Sports facilities, Furnished Govt Accommodation, Car / Housing Loan at subsidized rate.
- Cost of Training : The entire cost of training is at Government expense. In case the GC is withdrawn from training academy due to reasons other than Medical ground or the reasons not beyond his control, he will be liable to refund cost of training @ 8785/- per week, or as amended from time to time, for the period of his stay at the Training Academy.
- Indian Army Leave Entitlements 2016 : On commission, officers are entitled to 60 days annual and 20 days casual leave every year ( subject to service exigencies ). They are also entitled for 40% rail concession to any place and free travel ( as per extant rules ) for self and family. Leave during training period will be as per the Indian Army Training Policy in force.
- Sports & Adventure in Indian Army 2016 : The Indian Army provides facilities to pursue any sport of your liking. In addition, one can learn and participate in adventure sports, such as River Rafting, Mountaineering, Hot air ballooning, Hand gliding, Horse Riding etc.