- Indian Army invites applications from unmarried, Male Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (Hereinafter referred to as PCM) subjects and fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the subsequent paragraphs, for the grant of permanent commission in the Army after 4 years of Basic Military Training and Technical Training thereafter with the terms and conditions given in the succeeding paragraphs.
- Eligibility for Indian Army Course :
- Nationality: A candidate must either be :
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination provisionally subject to the necessary certificate being given to him by the Govt before declaration of result by SSB / joining training.
Indian Army Age Limit, Sex and Marital Status : Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for the entry. A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01 Jan 1992 and not after 01 Jan 1995 (both days inclusive).The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving certificate or in the certificate recognised by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an extract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by a University which extract must be certified by the proper authority of the University or in the Higher Secondary or an equivalent examination certificate.No other document relating to age like horoscopes, affidavits, birth extract from municipal corporation, service records and the like will be accepted. The expression Matriculation/Higher Secondary Examination Certificate in this part of the instruction includes the alternative certificate mentioned above.
Note 1 : Candidate should note only the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation / Higher Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate on the date of submission of applications will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
Note 2 : Candidates should also note that once a date of birth has been claimed by them and entered in the records, no change will be allowed subsequently or a subsequent examination on any ground whatsoever.
Note 3 : The Candidates should exercise due care while entering their date of birth in the application form. If on verification at any subsequent stage any variation is found in their date of birth form one entered in their matriculation or equivalent examination certificate, disciplinary action will be taken against them under rules.
Note 4 : Candidates must undertake not to marry until they complete their full training. A candidate who marries subsequent to the date of his application, though successful, will not be selected for training. A candidate who marries during training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the government.
Educational Qualification for Indian Army : Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible to apply for this entry.
- Indian Army Vacancies : The number of vacancies for this course is 85. Vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the training capacity at the training Academy for this course. The vacancies are subject to increase / decrease keeping the organisational requirement at the point of time.
- Type of Commission : On successful completion of 4 Years of the course cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt. in Arms/Services as per discretion of Army HQ.
- Total training will be 5 years, Details as under :
- Basic Military Training : 1 year (Training Academy)
- Technical Training :
- Phase-I (Pre Commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune, MCTE Mhow and MCEME Secunderabad)
- Phase-ll (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune, MCTE Mhow and MCEME Secunderabad.
Award of Degree : The candidates will be awarded Engineering degree after successful completion of training as given out in para 5 (a) and (b) above. No ante date seniority will be admissible to candidates on account of this Engineering degree.The officers who fail to qualify in Engineering will re-appear in the examination in the following year. In case they fail to qualify in the following year examination also, the same will result in loss of seniority to them and they will forfiet seniority to the extent of delay in passing Engineering degree examination.
If they fail to qualify even within three years of their commissioning, their commission will be terminated.
Cost of Training:
- The entire cost of training including books and reading material is borne by the Army. Cadets are also provided with free clothing and messing.In case the GC is withdrawn from training academy due to reasons other than Medical ground or the reasons not beyond his control, he will be liable to refund cost of training @ 7075/- per week for the period of his stay at the training academy.
- Indian Army Application Form 2011 :Application forms in accordance with the prescribed format and complete in all respects with superscription on the envelope” Application For 10+2 (Tes) Course Ser. No. 25, July 2011 is to be sent to the following address to reach by 30 Oct 2010.Integrated HQ of MOD (Army),
Adjutant General’s Branch,
Addl. Dte Gen of Rtg.,
West Block-3, RK Puram,
Pin – 900108,
C/o 56 A.P.O.
Application will be sent by Registered,Mail. Indian Army application received after 30 Oct 2010. will be rejected outright. All documents will be properly tagged. Loose endorsement will not be entertained.
“Apply on the prescribed format on A4 size white sheet either computer printed / typed / handwriten.
Common Indain Army Application form can also be downloaded from Army Website i.e. http://www.indianarmy.gov.in.
The aggregate percentage in Physics. Chemistry and Mathematics will be written on top of the envelope containing application.
- Nationality: A candidate must either be :
Indian Army 25th TES Course 2011
Indian Army 25th TES Course 2011
Related Keywords for Indian Army 25th TES Course 2011 : Indian Army SSB Interview Questions, Indian Army TES Application Form, Indian Army TES, Indian Army 25th TES Course 2011, Indian Army SSB Interview, Indian Army Vacancy in, Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry, Indian Army Examination, Indian Army Website, Indian Army Courses, Indian Army SSB Application Form, Indian Army 10+2 Application Form, Indian Army Jobs, Indian Army SSB, Indian Army 10+2, Indian Army 10+2 Entry, Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Form, Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course, Indian Army Recruitment, Indian Army, Indian Army SSB Interview Date, Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme, Indian Army Job Vacancy, Indian Army Notification, Jobs in Indian Army, Indian Army Vacancies, Indian Army Exams, Indian Army TES Entry, Indian Army Eligibility, Indian Army Career,