13. Indian Army 37th TES Application Form 2017 :
Indian Army application will only be accepted online. To do so the candidate needs to click on the “online application” button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application. Terms and conditions linked to the form must be read, prior to submitting the form.
- After submitting the form an acknowledgement with a Roll number will be provided to the candidate. If the system does not generate Roll Number, it is an indication of non acceptance of application by the system.
- After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout and the Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly Signed by the candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview.
Following documents will be carriedalong with the Application Form :
- Class 10th certificate/mark sheet showing DOB in original.
- Class 12th certificate/mark sheet in original.
- ID proof in original
- Two self attested photocopies of the above mentioned certificates will be submitted at the time of SSB interview and originals will be returned after verification at the SSB itself.
- 20 copies of self attested PP size photograph will also be carried along with the Application Form.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. No need to send any hard copy to DG Rtg/Rtg Dte.
- Candidates must submit only one application; Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.
- Indian Army TES Course online application will open on 08th November, 2016 at 1000 Hrs and will be Closed on 07th December, 2016 at 1000 Hrs.
14. Note : Any change in your postal address after submission of application must be communicated by post duly quoting your Roll No, name and course opted for.
15. Indian Army Important Instructions :
- The candidate needs to apply ‘online’ on Indian Army Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The application will be screened at Recruiting Directorate, Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Army) and the candidate thereafter will be detailed for SSB,
- For SSB interview, print out of online application must be accompanied by original documents along with two sets of self attested photocopies i.e. 10th class certificate issued by the Board concerned (CBSE/State Boards/lCSE) in which date of birth is reflected for proof of date of birth (Admit card/Mark sheet/Transfer/Leaving Certificate etc. are not acceptable for proof of date of birth) and 10+2 certificate and mark sheet for proof of education. Revised mark sheets issued by a Board/University after last date of submitting online application will not be accepted for this course; however, the same will be accepted for the subsequent course.
- While filling up the application form, candidate are required to indicate exact PCM percentage of Class 12th upto two decimals and are not to be rounding off. Any false entry of PCM percentage, detected at any stage of selection will be out rightly rejected.
- Army Headquarters reserves the right to short list applications and to fix cut off percentage of PCM marks without assigning any reason. No communication will be entertained on this account.
- Shortlisted candidates will be detailed to undergo SSB interview from February, 2017 onwards. No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of test conducted at SSB. All incomplete online applications will be rejected outright. No intimation will be given to the candidate In writing or verbally.
- Candidate withdrawn from NDA, OTA, IMA, Naval Academy, and Air Force Academy on disciplinary grounds is not eligible to apply.
- Final merit list will be displayed at the notice board of Rtg Dte., (Offers Selection), DG Rtg, West Block-III, R.K Puram, New Delhi PIN -110066 as well as Indian Army, Recruiting Directorate website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in before induction for pre-commissioning training. For any queries regarding SSB interview centre, call up details, reporting date and merit list, contact: 011-26175473 between 1400 hrs to 1700 hrs on working days or visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Dte Gen of Rtg’s fax No is 011-26196205.
16. Change of Interview Dates : Request for change of SSB Interview date should be avoided. However, under most unavoidable circumstances, such change may be considered based on the circumstances of the case. This will be an exception rather than rule. Request for such change should be forwarded to Directorate General Recruiting. Change of date will be permitted based on valid reasons only along with supporting documents.
17. Reasons for Rejection of Application :
- Incomplete applications in any respect.
- Variation in names and spellings as recorded in application/Matric or equivalent certificate not supported by affidavit.
- Non-attachment of self attested copy of 10th class certificate for age proof and 12th class mark sheet for proof of PCM %. No other certificate is valid for authentication of age.
- Without self attested photograph affixed on application form.
- Application not signed by Candidate.
- Submission of more than ONE application.
- Any ambiguity / false information/ concealment of information detected in the certificates (mentioned at Para 13 (c)) will result in cancellation of the candidature at any stage of selection.
18. Aadhar Card : All candidates selected to join Indian Army are required to have their Aadhar Card prior to joining training. All candidates applying to Join Indian Army are therefore advised to obtain Aadhar Card at the earliest.