UPSC Exam Question Bank CDs More Details…
1. Indian Army applications are invited from unmarried Male Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (Hereinafter referred to as PCM) subjects and fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the subsequent paragraphs, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army after four years of Basic Military Training and Technical Training thereafter with the terms and conditions given in the succeeding paragraphs.
2. Eligibility Indian Army TES 37th Course 2017 :
(a) Nationality : A candidate must either be :
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above, shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility issued by Govt of India is necessary, may be admitted to the examination provisionally subject to the necessary certificate being given to him by the Government before declaration of result by SSB/joining training.
(b) Indian Army 37th TES 2017 Age Limit : A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01 Jan 1998 and not after 01 Jan 2001 (both days inclusive). The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving certificate or in the certificate recognised by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an extract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by a University which extract must be certified by the proper authority of the University or in the Higher Secondary or an equivalent examination certificate. No other document relating to age will be accepted. The expression Matriculation/Higher Secondary Examination Certificate in this part of the instruction includes the alternative certificate.
Note 1 : Candidate should note only the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Higher Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate on the date of submission of application will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
Note 2 : Candidates should also note that once a date of birth has been claimed by them and entered in the records, no change will be allowed subsequently or a subsequent examination on any ground whatsoever.
Note 3 : Candidates must undertake not to marry until they complete their full training. A candidate, who marries subsequent to the date of his application, though successful, will not be selected for training. A candidate who marries during training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the government.
(C) Indian Army TES 37th Course Educational Qualification 2017 : Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM % of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
3. Indian Army 37th Technical Entry Scheme Vacancies 2017 : 90
Vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the training capacity at the training Academy for this course. The vacancies are subject to increase/decrease keeping the organizational requirement at the point of time.
4. Type of Commission : On successful completion of 4 years of the course cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt.
5. Seniority : They will be granted seniority on overall order of merit of the three technical institutes combined i.e. CME, MCTE, MCEME and in case the date of commissioning coincides with that of IMA, Dehradun, they will be placed enblock junior to IMA (NDA/ACC/DE Course) but above TGC/UES course.
Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 37th Training 2017 :
6. Total training will be 5 years, Details are as under :
(a) Basic Military Training : 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
(b) Technical Training :
- Phase-I (Pre Commission Training) : 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad),
- Phase-II (Post Commission Training) : 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad.
(c) Award of Degree : The candidates will be awarded Engineering degree after successful completion of training as given out in Para 6 (a) and (b) above. No ante date seniority will be admissible to candidates on account of this Engineering degree. In case they fail to qualify in the following year examination, the same will result in loss of seniority to them and they will forfeit seniority to the extent of delay in passing Engineering degree examination. If they fail to qualify even within three years of their commissioning, their commission will be terminated.
Cost of Training :
7. The entire cost of training including books and reading material is borne by the Army. Cadets are also provided with free accommodation and messing. In case the GC is withdrawn from training academy due to reasons other than Medical ground or the reasons not beyond his control, he will be liable to refund cost of training @ 8135/- per week (or as notified from time to time) for the period of his stay at the Officer Training Academy, Gaya/Cadet Training Wing.