Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer Recruitment as Religious Teachers 2013 – Selection Procedure
Become a Junior Commissioned Officer JCO in the Indian Army as Religious Teacher.
1. Indian Army recruitment applications 2013 are invited from candidates for recruitment of Religious Teachers in the Indian Army as Junior Commissioned Officer for RRT 71 course. Religious Teachers preach religious scriptures to troops and conduct various rituals at Regimental / Unit religious institutions. Their Indian Army duties include attending funerals, ministering to the sick in hospitals, reading prayers with the convalescents, visiting soldiers undergoing sentence, giving special religious instructions to the children and enlisted boys besides attending generally to the religious instructions and welfare of the Officers, Soldiers and their families.
2. Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer Eligibility 2013
- Age Limit for Indian Army JCO 2013 : Must not be below 27 years or over 34 years for civilian candidates and between 25 years to 34 years for remustered candidates as on first day of Recruitment Rally. Candidates are requested to contact nearest Recruiting office / Zone given in Para 6 of Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer Recruitment advertisement for date of Recruitment Rally. For more details please visit Indian Army website www.joinindianarmynic.in.
- Religious Teachers Educational & Language Qualifications :The Religious Teachers Minimum educational qualifications applicable to candidates applying for post is as under :Indian Army Pandit Jobs 2013 :
- Candidates with minimum educational qualification of graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
- In addition candidate must also be qualified Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi or equivalent standard.
- Those who have passed BA with Sanskrit / Hindi as one of the elective ( Main ) subjects but have not done Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi are also eligible.
For Indian domicile Gorkha candidates applying for the post of Pandit the minimum educational qualification for appointment will be same as 2 (b) (i) above. For Nepalese domicile Gorkha candidates applying for the post of Indian Army Pandit the minimum education qualification for appointment will be as under :
- B.A with Sanskrit / Hindi as one of the elective ( main ) subjects ( Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi not mandatory.
- Graduation / Post Graduation in Sanskrit from any recognized university of India / Nepal.
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university with Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned.
Indian Army Maulvi Jobs 2013 :
The Indian Army candidates with the minimum educational qualification of graduation in any discipline from a recognised university. In addition candidate must also be qualified as Maulvi Alim in Arabic / Adib Alim in Urdu or equivalent standard. Those who have passed BA with Arabic / Urdu as one of the elective ( Main ) subject but have not done Maulvi Alim in Arabic / Adib Alim in Urdu are also eligible.
Indian Army Padre Jobs 2013 : Candidates with the minimum educational qualification of graduation from a recognized university. In addition candidates should have been ordained priest by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
Note : For candidates applying for remustering the minimum qualification will be 10+2.
- Culture : Candidates should belong to the culture of the appropriate religious denomination and religious qualification acceptable to the troops.
- Medical Standard for Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer :
A candidate should have robust physique and mental health, chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cm. expansion, should have normal hearing with each ear. Should have sufficient number of natural teeth i.e. 14 dental points with healthy gums. Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele, varicose veins or piles. Candidates may contact nearest recruiting office / zones given in Para 6 of the Indian Army advertisement for existing rules on medical standards.
- Indian Army Physical Standards :Minimum Physical Standards.
- Height – 160 cm.
- Weight – 50 Kg.
- Chest – 77 cm.
- Physical Fitness Tests ( PFT ) – candidate should be able to run 1600 meter in eight minutes.