Indian Army 20 UES Entry Scheme Permanent Commission 2011 Application Form-Details,Physical Standard,Age Limit
- Indian Army Twentieth University Entry Scheme Application Form 2011
(a) Apply, on plain paper (size 30×20 cms) as per format given in the website.
(b) The envelope (white envelope) containing the application should be Superscribed in Red Ink indicating clearly the branch of Engineering applied for. For example ‘Applications For 20 Ues Entry; Mechanical Engineering’.
(c) Send your application so as to reach respective Command HQ at trie following address on or before 31 Jul 2010 :-
- HO Northern Command (A Branch), C/o 56 APO – For students studying in the State of J & K.
- HO Western command (A Branch), Chandimandir, Pin – 134107. For students studying in states of Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Part of Haryana, (Distt-Ambaia, Kurushestra, Karnal, Jind. Sonipat, Panipat, Faridabad, Palwal, Gurgaon Kaithal Yamunanagar, Panchkula, Fatehbad, Jhajhar, Mewat), Delhi and Chandigarh.
- HQ South Western Command (A Branch), Jaipur (Rajasthan), Pin – 302012. For students studying in the state of Rajasthan and part of Haryana (Rohtak, Hissar, Bhiwani, Mohendra Garh, Rewari, Sirsa).
- HQ Southern Command (A Branch), Pune (Maharashtra) Pin – 411001. For students studying in states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Goa, Tamil Nadu, Daman, Diu, Dadra, Nagar Haveli, Pondicherry, Lakshadweep and Kerala.
- HQ Eastern Command (A Branch), Kolkata (West Bengal) Pin-700021. For students studying in the states of West Bengal, Sikkim, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaiand, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Mizoram and Andaman & Nicobar.
- HQ Central Command (A Branch), Lucknow (UP) Pin – 226002. For students studying in the states of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Orissa, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand and Chhatisgarh.
(d) Two unstamped self addressed envelop to receive an interview call letter should also be enclosed with the application.
- Common Mistakes Resulting in Rejection of Application :
- Photographs are not affixed / self attested
- Matric / equivalent certificate for verification of date of birth is not attached and attested by Government Gazetted Officer.
- Para 12 of the application is not completed.
- Application is not signed by the candidate.
- Name of the candidate is not mentioned in the certificate issued by the Principal.
- Specified branch is not mentioned.
- Final year candidates graduating before April and after July 2011 will be rejected.
- Any ambiguity / erasure / attested /cuttings / false information / concealment of information detected in the above certificates/application will result in the cancellation of the candidature of the candidates at any stage of selection.
- Change in Interview Dates : Request for change of SSB Interview dates will not be accepted. However under most unavoidable circumstances, such a change may be considered based on the circumstances of the case. This will be an exception rather than the rule.Requests for such change duly supported by a certificate from a Government Gazetted Officer alongwith one unstamped self addressed envelop should be sent to Selection Centre from where the callup letter for SSB Interview has been received and not to Additional Directorate General of Recruiting well in time.
- Notes :
- Application incomplete in any respect and / or without copies of mandatory certificate (s) will be rejected summarily.
- Candidates who have qualified for UES-19 course in the SSB Interview and Medical Examination as pre-final year students cannot apply for UES-20 course as final year students. Such candidates even if they apply for UES-20 course as final year students, should not attend SSB Interview for the same and intimate the fact to Recruiting Dte (UES Entry), Integrated HQ of MoD (Army), West Block-III, RK Puram, New Delhi-66 to avoid disqualification.
- Selection of candidates at Service Selection Board is no indicator of their final Selection. Joining Instruction to undergo Pre-commission training at IMA, Dehradun would be issued to the candidates as per overall order of merit discipline wise, medical fitness and the number of vacancies available in each discipline.
- Terms and conditions given in the advertisement are subject to change and should therefore be treated as guidelines only.
- In your own interest you are advised to undergo a preliminary medical check up for wax in ears, DNS, Hydrocele/phimesis, defective colour vision, overweight/ under weight, under chest, piles, Gyanecomasties, Tonsillities and varicocels before reporting for the SSB Interview.
- Before applying, candidates must satisfy themselves in their own interest that they will be able to submit certificates in support of completion of the final semester examination of Engineering degree to Addl Directorate General of Recruiting, West Block-III, RK Puram, New Delhi-110066. by 01 July 2011 in case of Final Year students and by 01 July 2012 in case of Pre-Final year students.
- Candidates not in receipt of a Call-up letter from any of the Selection Centre for SSB Interview should presume that either their applications could not come in short list or found ineligible. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from NDA, IMA and OTA are not eligible to apply for commission into Army.
- The merit list will be displayed at the reception of Recruiting Directorate, in the last week of May 2011.Integrated HQ of MoD (Army),
West Block-III, RK Puram,
New Delhi – 110066,
Telephone No : (011) 26173215,
Website : www.indianarmy.nic.in.
- Format for common application form
- Format for common application form can be downloaded from the Indian Army websites www.indianarmy.nic.in.
- Candidates are required to adhere to detail instructions given in common application form.
Important Note : A candidate is permitted to apply for one entry/discipline for above courses. Change of entry / qualification choice will not be entertained. (Candidates are advised to send only one application) Forwarding of double applications will result in outright rejection of applications and the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled.
Last Date for the receipt of application by Hq Command is 31 July 2010.