17. Application for TGC 118 Course 2014 ( Only Online ) : Indian Army 118 Applications 2013 will only be accepted Online for both TGC and AEC. To do’ so the candidates needs to click on the “Online application” button on Indian Army website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- The Online form for Indian Army TGC 2013 is self explainatory please follow the instructions terms and condition given on the Application form.
- Filling up of TGC 118 online Application 2013 : While filling TGC online application for TGC 118 Course 2014 it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available as details are to be filled as per matriculation and other educational certificates. Visit Indian Army website joinindianarmy.nic.inand proceed as follows :
- Click on Officers Menu button. Go to How to apply button and then click apply online for the particular entry on the home page.
- Fill the TGC online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you click on each field.
- Before clicking the submit button it should be checked whether all details entered in the form are correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record.
- After submitting the TGC form 2013 and acknowledgement of successful submission generated roll number and the buttons of print and save the application will appear. It is advisible to first save the online application and then take a print out.
- After submitting Indian Army TGC 118 Course 2014 online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout. One copy of the print out application for Indian Army TGC 118 Course 2014 duly signed and affixed photograph attested by Gazetted Officer there on and attested copies of 10th Class Certificate, 12th Class certificate alongwith Degree / Provisional Degree of B.E / B.Tech or marksheets of eight semesters of B.E / B.Tech in case of TGC candidates, and alongwith M.A / M.Sc degree / provisional degree and marksheets of M.A / M.Sc of all years / semesters in case of AEC candidates, are to be sent by Registered Post to the following address :
Directorate General of Recruiting ( Rtg-6 ),
TGC, Section, West Block-III,
New Delhi – 110 066.The last date of receipt of such printouts of Technical Graduate Course online applications is 20 Jun 2013 while forwarding these applications the words “Online application for TGC – 118 and the Roll No………” or “Online Application for AEC and the Roll No…….” as the case maybe, must be written boldly outside the envelope. The second copy of the printout of online application form and all the above certificates in original alongwith two attested photocopies are to be carried to the selection Centre by the candidate. Original will be returned after verification by the selection centres.
- Candidates must submit only one Indian Army TGC 118 application 2013. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.
18. Candidates are informed that in case of dispute, if any, the same will be subject to Delhi jurisdiction.
19. Any change in your postal address after submission of Indian Army TGC 118 application 2013 must be communicated by post duly quoting your Roll No. name and course opted for.
20. Original certificates should not be attached with the Indian Army TGC application form. Directorate General of Recruiting, Adjutant General’s Branch, Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence ( Army ) will not take responsibility for loss of original certificates, if attached with Indian Army application. Photo should be pasted and not stapled. Attestation made on the backside of the photo will not be entertained.
Essential Certificates required for Indian Army TGC Course 2014
- Matriculation Certificate issued by the Board concerned ( CBSE / State Boards / ( CSCE ) in which date of birth is reflected and no subsequent request for change in Date of Birth will be considered or granted. ( Admit Card / Marksheet / Transfer / Leaving Certificate etc. are not acceptable ).
- Either the Original Degree certificate for B.E / B.Tech or independent marksheet of all years / semesters parts of Engineering Degree for those candidates who have already passed.
- For those who are in final year / semester / certificate from the principal / Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in final year and final exam’s will be over before 01 Jan 2014 ( for TGC Engineering candidates ). AEC candidates are to attach copy of M.A / M.Sc degree / provisional degree and the mark sheets of all semesters / years of post graduation.
Note : The Indian Army application as forwarded in response to the above Indian Army advertisement is valid for 118th TGC only and will not be considered for any other course whatsoever.
21. Important Instructions for applying TGC Course 2014
- Indian Army 2013 TGC application must be sent in the format given in Indian Army Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The application will be screened and shortlisted based on aggregate percentage of marks obtained by candidates at Integrated Defence Headquarters, Ministry of Defence ( Army ) and the candidate thereafter will be detailed for SSB.
- Application for Indian Army TGC Course 2014 must be accompanied by attested ( By a Gazetted Officer of the Central / State Govt / 1 st Class Magistrate etc. ) photocopies of 10th class certificate issued by the Board concerned ( CBSE / State Boards / ICSCE ) in which date of birth is reflected for proof of date of birth ( Admit card / Marksheet / Transfer / Leaving Certificate etc. are not acceptable for proof of date of birth ) and 10+2 certificate and Marksheet for proof of education. Revised marksheets issued by a Board / University after last date of receipt / application will not accepted for Indian Army Technical Graduate course. However, the same will be accepted for the subsequent course.
- Shortlisted candidates will be detailed to undergo Indian Army SSB interview from Sep / Oct 2013 onwards. No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of test conducted at SSB . All application for Indian Army TGC 2013 received late or incomplete will be rejected outright. No intimation will be given to the candidate in writing or verbally to submit fresh application / certificate or any other required documents.
- Allotment of selection centres and Indian Army SSB interview schedule will also be displayed regularly on website joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates withdrawn from NDA, OTA, IMA Naval Academy, Air Force Academy on disciplinary grounds are not eligible to apply.
- Final merit list will be displayed at the notice board of Rtg Dte, ( Officer Selection ), DG Rtg, West Block-III, R.K. Puram, New Delhi Pin – 110 066 as well as Indian Army, Recruiting Directorate’s website www.joinindianarmy.nic in before induction for pre-commissioning training. For any queries regarding SSB interview centre, call up details, reporting date and merit list, contact : 011-26173215 or visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
22. Change of Interview Dates in Indian Army TGC 2013 : Request for change of Indian Army SSB interview date should be avoided. However under most unavoidable circumstances, such change may be considered based on the circumstances of the case. This will be an exception rather the rule. Request for such change should be forwarded to Selection Centre from where the call up letter for SSB interview has been received and not to Directorate General Recruiting. The Selection Centre may Permit change of date at their discretion.
23. Reasons for rejection of Application for TGC Course 2014 :
- Printout of online applications for Indian Army TGC 2013 not received by due date alongwith attested copies of certificates.
- Candidates not signed in signature block of printout.
- Incomplete applications in any respect and / or without copies of requisite certificate(s). Documents submitted at a later stage will not be entertained.
- Variation in names and spellings as recorded in application / Matric or equivalent certificate not supported by affidavit.
- Non-attached of copy of 10th class certificate for age proof and 12th class Marksheet for proof of PCM% duly attested by a Govt. Gazetted Officer. No other certificate is valid for authentication of age.
- Without photograph Attested by Gazzetted Officer affixed on application form.
- Application not signed by Candidate.
- Submission of more than one Indian Army TGC 2013 application.
- Non-receipt of applications on / before due date of submission of Indian Army 2013 applications.
- Any ambiguity / erasures / unattested cuttings / false information / concealment of information detected in the above certificate will result cancellation of the candidature at any stage of selection.
24. Entitlement for Travelling Allowance :
Candidates appearing for Indian Army 2013 SSB Interview for the first time for a particular type of commission, shall be entitled for ACIII Tier to and fro railway fare or bus fare including reservation cum sleeper charges within the Indian limits. Candidates who apply again for the same type of commission will not be entitled to traveling allowances on any subsequent occasion.
25. For queries contact Recruiting Directorate telephone Nos. : ( 011 ) 26173215, between 1400 hrs to 1700 hrs.
26. Registration for online application for Indian Army TGC 2013 will open on 15 May 2013 and will be closed on 13 Jun 2013.
Note : For all querries regarding allotment of centres, date of interview, merit list, joining instructions and any other relevant information regarding selection process, please visit Indian Army website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in