Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2014 for Soldier Technical & Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier GD at Guntur – Common Entrance Exam for Guntur Rally
Army Recruitment Rally Guntur 09 Oct 2014 to 20 Oct 2014, at Brahmananda Reddy Stadium, Guntur.
1. An open Army Recruitment rally under the aegis of Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Chennai will be conducted by Army Recruiting Office, Guntur from 09 October 2014 to 20 October 2014 at Brahmananda Reddy Stadium, Guntur to enroll eligible candidates into the Army from seven districts of Andhra Pradesh viz, Anantapur, Chittoor, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore & Prakasam in Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier General Duty, Soldier Tradesmen & Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical Categories.
2. Indian Army Soldier Recruitment Programme 2014 :
Screening of Documents and Physical Fitness Tests and Physical Measurement Tests for Indian Army Soldier Recruitment Rally will be as under :
|Category||Districts||Date of Screening of Documents||Date of Physical Fitness Tests / Physical Measurement Tests|
|Soldier Technical & Soldier Nursing Assistant||Anantapur, Chittoor, Prakasam, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool & Nellore||09 Oct 2014||10 Oct 2014|
|Soldier General Duty||Anantapur, Chittoor, Prakasam||10 Oct 2014||11 Oct 2014|
|Soldier General Duty||Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool & Nellore||11 Oct 2014||12 Oct 2014|
|Soldier Tradesmen||Anantapur, Chittoor, Prakasam, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool & Nellore||12 Oct 2014||13 Oct 2014|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical & Screening for ESM Applying for DSC|
( Those application verified by concern Records offices and pre-medical done by
MH Secunderabad )
|Anantapur, Chittoor, Prakasam, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool & Nellore||13 Oct 2014||14 Oct 2014|
|Aptitute Test for Soldier Tradesmen||Anantapur, Chittoor, Prakasam, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool & Nellore|
|Medical of all candidates selected in PMT||Anantapur, Chittoor, Prakasam, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool & Nellore||11 - 20 Oct 2014 at BR Stadium ( Date will be given after PMT )|
Candidate will Report to Brahmananda Reddy Stadium, Guntur at 05.30 AM on the scheduled date, as per programme.
- Candidates who have under taken Andhra Pradesh Open School Society Examination for Class X are now eligible for Soldier General Duty and Soldier Tradesmen.
- Candidates with 10+2 Vocational Subjects are not eligible for Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant & Soldier Clerk / Soldier Store Keeper Technical. They can apply for Soldier GD and Trademan.
- Candidate who are below 18 years of age will bring their parents consent certificate.
- Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at National level have earned first / second position are eligible for relaxation in physical std and bonus marks as per laid down policies on the subject.
3. Indian Army Soldier Eligibility Conditions 2014 :
|S No||Categories||Height||Weight||Chest||Educational Qualification|
|1||Soldier Technical||165 cms||50 kgs||77 cms and 5 cms Expansion||10+2 / Intermediate ( XII ) Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English|
|2||Soldier Technical Aviation||165 cms||50 kgs||77 cms and 5 cms Expansion||10+2 / Intermediate ( XII ) Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English / Three years diploma in Engg ( Mechanical / Electrical / Automobiles / Computer Science Mechanical Engg and Electronic & Instrumentation Engg ) from a recognised polytechnic Instt.|
|3||Soldier Nursing Assistant||165 cms||50 kgs||77 cms and 5 cms Expansion||10+2 / Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree ( Botony / Zoology / Bio-Science ) and English ( simple pass ) Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degrees|
|4||Soldier General Duty||166 cms||50 kgs||77 cms and 5 cms Expansion||10th passed with min 33% in each subject / C2 Grade or 4.75 Points in Grade System and 45% marks in aggregate except additional subject. 10+2 simple pass in all subjects. Stipulated marks percentage will be waived off for 10+2 and higher education qualification.|
|5||Soldier Tradesman||166 cms||48 kgs||76 cms and 5 cms Expansion||8th Class Pass : For House Keeper, Mess Keeper and Syce.
10th Class Pass : For Chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan ( Woodwork ), Artisan ( Metallurgy ) Suport Staff ( ER ) Artisan ( Construction ) and all other trades 10th simple pass / ITI qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaken Class X Board Exam would be considered.
|6||Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||162 cms||50 kgs||77 cms and 5 cms Expansion||
4. Age Group for Indian Army Soldier Recruitment Rally 2014 :
The minimum age of candidates ( cut off date ) will be as under :
|S No||Category||Age Criteria|
|1||Soldier Technical||17 yrs 6 months to 23 years ( Born between 09 Oct 1991 to 09 Apr 1997 )|
|2||Soldier Nursing Assistant||17 yrs 6 months to 23 years ( Born between 09 Oct 1991 to 09 Apr 1997 )|
|3||Soldier General Duty||17 yrs 6 months to 21 years ( Born between 09 Oct 1993 to 09 Apr 1997 )|
|4||Soldier Tradesman||17 yrs 6 months to 23 years ( Born between 09 Oct 1991 to 09 Apr 1997 )|
|5||Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||17 yrs 6 months to 23 years ( Born between 09 Oct 1991 to 09 Apr 1997 )|
5. Other Conditions for Indian Army Soldier Recruitment Rally 2014 :
- SOS / SOEX / SOW / SOWW will show Relationship Certificate issued by Records Office concerned.
- Married candidates below 21 years of age not not eligible for enrolment into Army.
- Tattoo / Engraving : Permanent body Tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back ( dorsal ) side of hand.
6. Indian Army Soldier Selection Procedure 2014 : The undermentioned tests are compulsory for all :
- Physical Fitness Test for Indian Army Soldier 2014 :
- 1.6 KM Run in minimum 6 min 20 sec.
- 9 Feet Ditch Jump.
- Pull Ups, minimum six.
- Balancing Beam.
Note : For Soldier GD, 1.6 km run test will have only two groups. Group I upto 05 Mins 40 Sec and Group II upto 06 Mins.
- Indian Army Soldier Physical Measurement Test 2014 :As per eligibility requirement of category.
- Indian Army Soldier Medical Exam 2014 :The Medical Examination for Indian Army Soldier 2014 will be carried out on dates given by Medical Team. Candidates to check for date of Indian Army Soldier Medical Examination at rally site. Candidates found medically TUF / PUF at rally site will report to medical specialist at MH Secunderabad alongwith 03 x latest passport size photograph. Candidate will ensure that review medical is carried out within 21 days for TUF candidates, 42 days for PUF candidates.
- Common Entrance Examination for Indian Army Soldier 2014 : All the candidates except DSC who have been declared fit at rally site in the Indian Army Soldier Medical Examination 2014 will under go a Common Entrance Examination at Army Recruitment Office, Guntur location. Date will be 30 Nov 2014 for direct medical fit and 25 Jan 15 for MH review medical fit candidates including complete Sol ( Tdn ) Candidates.
- Negative Marking for Indian Army Soldier Exam 2014 : Common to all categories one fourth value of the marks for a correct answer will be deducted for each wrong answer.
7. Documents Required :
Candidates are advised to bring the following documents in original on the day of Indian Army Soldier Rally 2014. Documents should be laminated, arranged in a sequence and contained in a file cover, alongwith three Photostat Copies of each duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in English. Candidates are advised to check their certificates and Marks Sheet for mismatch of names, DOB, Parents name, School and other particulars in various certificates. All seals and language should be in English :
- SSC Mark Sheet.
- Intermediate Mark Sheet.
- Degree Mark Sheet.
- Nativity, Community, Date of Birth Certificate in English Duly signed by Tehsildar or Revenue Officer with his name and seal in English.
- Study and Conduct Certificate from last education institute in English. ( Not more than six month old ).
- Character certificate from Village Sarpanch / Administrative Officer in English. ( Not more than six month old ).
- Transfer certificate in original in English.
- NCC / Sports / ITI & Computer certificate of O++ level if held.
- In case of Non Matric Candidates, Transfer Certificate duly verified by the District Education Officer and Mark Sheets of last examination appeared duly affixed with school seal and attested by Headmaster. Seal and language should be in English.
- There is provision for instant enrolment for Sons of War Widows and Battle Casualties, Eligible candidates to candidates to contact concerned Army Recruiting Office.
- Twenty latest coloured 34 x 45 mm passport size photographs not taken earlier than 6 months with name and DOB of candidates printed on photographs. All Documents and Rubber stamp should be in English.
8. Advisory :
- Candidates to be self contained for food and water on the day of documentation, the day of screening and the medical days. No one will be allowed to go out of rally ground during the documentation / screening / medical test.
- Candidates are advised to report to the rally site strictly as per programme given, to avoid over crowding and unnecessary waiting at rally site.
- Candidates are advised to take care of their documents / belongings against theft during rally.
- Mobiles, tabs and calculators are not permitted at rally site.
9. Caution for All Candidates :
- Candidates are to be aware that on enrolment into the Indian Army, there will be certain implications and restrictions on the Fundamental Rights guaranteed to him by the Constitutions of India as per provision of the Army Act ( 1950 ) and Army Rule ( 1954 ). The candidate will also have to furnish an undertaking to the effect during enrolment.
- Army will not be responsible for any injury or death caused to any candidate during Indian Army Soldier recruitment rally, the candidates will participate at their own risk.
- Recruitment is a free service and candidates are cautioned against falling victim to unscrupulous, elements / middle men / agents / touts, paying money to agents / touts is a crime. Candidates are advised not to waste time and money on such activity, no one can help except your hard work and merit.
- Biometric identification and hand writing analysis is done at each stage. Imposters will be caught and handed over to Police.
- Use of any unfair means including production of fake and forged certificate will make the candidate liable for disqualification at all stage of recruitment / training whenever found. He will be handed over to police thereafter.
- Production of fake certificates and making of false declaration will lead to cancellation of candidature and criminal prosecution under the law.
- The candidates are liable to be screened for use of physical performance enhancing drugs during recruitment rally.
- Military service is a volunteer service.
- In case of further query see website at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in or contact ARO, Guntur at Tele No 0863 – 2230008.
- For a copy of certificates and this notification check website www.ap.nic.in