Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2013 for Soldier Posts
Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2013 at Police HQ Parade Ground Bharuch from 15 May to 25 May 2013.
1. Indian Army Recruitment Rally for the under mentioned categories is scheduled at Police Parade Ground. Police HQ, Bamba Khana, Bharuch from 15 May to 25 May 2013 for 18 Districts of North. Central and South Gujarat and UTs of Daman, Dadra and Nagar Haveli :
- Soldier General Duty.
- Soldier General Duty ( Scheduled Tribe ).
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical.
- Soldier Technical.
- Soldier Technical ( Nursing Assistant ).
2. Any candidate meeting the age, educational and physical standards can attend the Rally. There is no requirement of a separate application for attending the Indian Army Soldier Rally 2013. The programme of Rally is as under :
|Ser No||Date||Category||Districts to be Covered||Remarks|
|(a)||15 May 13 0600h onwards||Screening and Physical Fitness Test 'or Soldier General Duty. Soldier Schedule Tribe, Soldier Clerks / Store Keeper. Soldier Technical. Soldier Tech ( Nursing Assistant ) & Sol Tech ( Dresser )||Anand, Valsad, Dangs, Surat, Tapi, Union Territory of Daman, Dadra and Nagar Haveli||1. Entry at marshalling area will start at 0400 am and close at 0700 am daily.
2. Medical examination will be held concurrently from 16 May 2013 onwards.
|(b)||16 May 13 0600h onwards||Screening and Physical Fitness Test 'or Soldier General Duty. Soldier Schedule Tribe, Soldier Clerks / Store Keeper. Soldier Technical. Soldier Tech ( Nursing Assistant ) & Sol Tech ( Dresser )||Mehsana & Patan|
|(c)||17 May 13 0600h onwards||Screening and Physical Fitness Test 'or Soldier General Duty. Soldier Schedule Tribe, Soldier Clerks / Store Keeper. Soldier Technical. Soldier Tech ( Nursing Assistant ) & Sol Tech ( Dresser )||Sabarkantha. Narmada|
|(d)||18 May 13 0600h onwards||Bharuch, Navsari & Kheda|
|(e)||19 May 13 0600h onwards||Panchmahals & Dahod|
|(f)||20 May 13 0600h onwards||Banskantha & Vadodara|
|(g)||21 May 13 0600h onwards||Ahmedabad & Gandhinagar|
|(h)||22 May 13 0600h onwards||Son of Servicemen, Ex-Servicemen, Widow. War Widow ( these candidates report at marshalling area alongwith original relationship certificate issued by respective Records Office ) NCC Certificate Holders and National / State level sportsmen fro all 18 districts & 2 UT noted above.|
3. All candidates meeting the following physical standards and Education Qualifications for Indian Army as on date are eligible to attend Rally 2013 :
|Ser No||Category||Education||Minimum Height||Minimum Weight||Minimum Chest||Age|
|(a)||Soldier General Duty||SSC pass with 45% marks in aggregate and should have secured minimum 32% in each subject. For candidates having higher educational qualifications ( XII class or higher ), no percentage will be applicable )||168 Cms||50 Kgs||77 / 82 Cms||171/2 to 21 yrs|
|(b)||Soldier General Duty ( Scheduled Tribe )||8 Class simple pass||162 Cms||48 Kgs||77 / 82 Cms||171/2 to 21 yrs|
|(c)||Soldier Technical / Soldier Technical ( AVN )||10+2 / HSC Pass in Science with Physics. Chemistry. Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject Or|
Three years diploma in Engg ( Mechanical / Electrical / Auto mobiles / Computer Science Mechanical Engg and Electronic & Instrumentation Engg ) from a recognized polytechnic / institutes ( no education relaxation for this category is existing presently )
|167 Cms||50 Kgs||77 / 82 Cms||171/2 to 23 yrs|
|(d)||Soldier Technical ( Nursing Assistant )||# Should have secured 40% in compulsory subjects ( Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology ) and 50% in aggregate in Class - XII.|
# In case of a graduate having B. Sc degree ( Botany / Zoology / Bio Science ) and English ( simple pass ), the stipulation of percentage in Class XII is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subject in Class XII also.
|167 Cms||50 Kgs||77 / 82 Cms||171/2 to 23 yrs|
|(e)||Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||# Should have secured 40% in each subject and 50% in aggregate in CIass XII.|
# Should have studied English and Maths / Accts / Book keeping in Class X. Should have secured min 40% in each of these subjects, whether it was studied in class-X or class-XII.
# If a candidate is graduate ( any field ) with Maths / Account / Book Keeping and English ( Even Elective ) as one of the subject, the stipulation of scoring 40% marks in Maths / English in Class XII or Class X and scoring 50% marks in aggregate in Class XII is waived off.
# If a candidate is a graduate but not having English and Maths / Accts / Book Keeping at graduate level, he should have scored minimum 40% marks in English & Maths / Accounts / Book keeping at latest once in class XII or Class X.
|162 Cms||50 Kgs||77 / 82 Cms||171/2 to 23 yrs|
Important Note for Indian Army Recruitment Rally for Soldier 2013
- The height criteria for domicile candidates varies as per laid down standards of original states.
- Married candidates less then 21 years are not eligible.
- Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back ( dorsal ) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred for further screening.
4. The candidates must bring the following documents in original with four attested photocopies of all the documents -
- Domicile Certificate for all Gujarat and Non Gujarati candidates ( only Domicile Certificate with photographs of candidate imprinted / pasted with stamp and signature of issuing authority will be accepted ).
- SSC / HSC Marks Sheet and Board Certificate / Provisional Board Certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate / Bonafide Certificate of which ever class candidates are studying.
- Higher education certificate, if any.
- Character Certificate from Educational Institution / Sarpanch / Corporator within six month.
- Caste Certificate of Schedule Caste / Tribe and OBC duly signed by Executive Magistrate / Mamlatdar and General caste certificate duly signed by Village Sarpanch / Municipal Cooperator.
- NCC Certificate A, B & C if any.
- Sports Certificate, if any, ( Only National / State / University / District level participation ) first and second position within last two years from first day of screening.
- 16 Copies of passport size colour photographs without head gear / cap and sun glasses or spectacle other than eye glasses from the same negative. Scanned / Computer enhanced photographs will not be accepted. The negative will have to be deposited.
5. Indian Army Recruitment is a free, fair and open event, and there are no middlemen or agents involved. Candidates, who help in catching touts and middleman, will be suitably rewarded, and any intimation given to the Director Recruiting shall be kept confidential. Candidates are advised not to fall pray to touts.
6. Miscellaneous Issues in Indian Army Recruitment for Soldier 2013
- Candidates are advised to stay under their own arrangements.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to get themselves medically examined before coming for selection in respect of Congenital Abnormalities, Vision and minor ailments, including removal of ear wax.
- Candidates are strictly prohibited not to carry & use mobile phone and other electronic items at Rally site.
- Candidates are advised not to photocopy any documents given by ARO at Rally site or take photographs at Rally site.
- Candidates are advised to bring plastic bags to preserve their documents from rain water and umbrella / raincoats for themselves.
- Candidates are advised to bring sport shoes and shorts for running.
- Candidates are advised to bring affidavit of correct name, DOB ( as mentioned in Education certificate ) and home address duly signed by two witnesses and counter signed by Public Notary.
- For more information contact on Indian Army Recruitment help line telephone No 079-22886464 ( IVRS ).
7. You are requested to publish the same in the “Gujarat Rozgar Samachar”. You are also requested to give wide publicity through other print media so as to ensure that the publicity reaches the remotest areas of the districts of Gujarat.