Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2016 for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant
Join Army Recruitment Rally from 05th October 2016 to 15th October 2016 at District Sports Stadium, Kakinada, East Godavari ( AP ).
An Indian Army Recruitment Rally under the aegis of Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Chennai will be conducted by Army Recruiting Office, Visakhapatnam from 05 October 2016 to 15 October 2016 at District Sports Stadium, Kakinada, East Godavari (AP) to enroll eligible candidates into the Indian Army from six districts of Andhra Pradesh ie, East Godavari, Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, West Godavari, Krishna and Yanam (Puducherry) in Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk & Store Keeper Technical, Soldier General Duty and Soldier Tradesmen and DSC categories.
Candidates will have to apply online through Mee Seva or any personal computer with internet facility or Cyber Cafe on Indian Army website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 21 August 2016 to 19 September 2016. Indian Army Soldier Admit Cards will be issued online after 20 September 2016. Date of reporting at rally site will be given on admit card of candidates sent on their email ID. Candidates will be required to take print out of their Indian Army Soldier admit card after 20 September 2016 from Indian Army website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and report at rally site as per date and time given on admit card alongwith application downloaded from the above website.
Indian Army Soldier Eligibility 2016
Age Limit for Indian Army Soldier Recruitment Rally 2016
1. Soldier General Duty : ( 17 year and 6 months to 21 years ) – Must be born between 01st October, 1995 to 01st April, 1999.
2. Soldier Technical & Nursing Assistant : ( 17 year and 6 months to 23 years ) – Must be born between 01st October, 1993 to 01st April, 1999.
3. Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) : ( 17 year and 6 months to 23 years ) – Must be born between 01st October, 1993 to 01st April, 1999.
4. Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical : ( 17 year and 6 months to 23 years ) – Must be born between 01st October, 1993 to 01st April, 1999.
Indian Army Soldier Educational Qualification
Soldier General Duty : 10th Pass with minimum 33% or D2 Grade ( 33-40 ) in each subject & minimum 45% or C-2 grade or 4.75 points in aggregate or 10+2 simple pass.
Soldier Technical : 10+2 / HSC ( Intermediate ) pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with minimum 45% in aggregate and pass in each subject.
10th class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate, if 3 years. Diploma in Engineering from an AICTE recognized institute.
Soldier Technical Aviation / Ammunition Examiner : 10+2 / HSC (Intermediate) pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English as compulsory subject with minimum 50% in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
10th Class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate if 3 years Diploma in Engg ( Mechanical / Electrical / Automobiles / Computer Science / Chemical Engineering and Electronic & Instrumentation Engg ) from an AICTE recognized institute.
Soldier Nursing Assistant ( NA / NAVET ) : 10+2 / Intermediate pass in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate or in case of candidate having B.Sc Degree with Botony, Zoology, Bio Science and English (Simple pass), stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level is waived off.
Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) : SSC/10th Class / ITI Pass. For Chef, Dresser, Tailor, Painter, Steward, Artisan (WW), Support Staff (ER), Washerman and all other trades.
8th Class Pass : For House Keeper, Mess Keeper & Syce trades.
Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical : 10+2 / Intermediate pass in any stream (Arts, Science & Commerce) with min 40% in each subject and min 50% in Aggregate. Should have studied and passed English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping in Class 10 th or 10+2 level with 40% in each subject.
10 Bonus marks will be given to certificate holders in ‘Office Management’ being conducted by Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
In case of candidate being graduate with Maths and English as subject in Graduation, stipulation of scoring 40% marks in Maths/English in 10th or 12th and 50% marks in aggregate in class 12th is waived off. Or
If the candidate is a graduate without English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping as subject he should have scored min 40% in English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping at least once in Class 10th or 10+2.
Indian Army Soldier Registration 2016 :
All candidates are required to register themselves online on the Indian Army website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and apply online wef 21st August 2016 to 19th September 2016. Kindly read instructions for registration and filling application forms on HQ Recruiting Zone, Chennai web page of the Join Indian Army website.
Indian Army Soldiers Recruitment Programme 2016 : Date and time of screening of documents and Physical Fitness Test and Physical Measurement Tests will be intimated to candidates in their Admit Cards on their e-mail ID.
Indian Army Soldier Medical Test 2016 : Primary medical examination will be carried out wef 06th October, 2016 to 15th October, 2016 at Rally site.
Indian Army Soldier Rally Details
- Candidates who have qualified 10+2 with vocational subjects are not eligible for screening for Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical categories. They can apply for Soldier Tradesman / Soldier General Duty categories if meeting required percentage of marks.
- Candidates who have undertaken Class X Board Examination with Vocational subjects are eligible for enrolment as Soldier Tradesman category only.
- Candidates who have undertaken Andhra Pradesh Open School Society Examination are also eligible for enrolment.
- Candidates who are between 17 ½ years and 18 years of age (i.e. whose date of birth is between 01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 1999) must bring ‘Consent Certificate” from their parents / guardian and ensure filing up para 1 (e) of the Affidavit. Format of the same is given on last page of this notification.
- Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at National level but not earned 1st / 2nd position in the last 2 years are eligible for relaxation in Physical Standards and Bonus Marks as per laid down policies on the subject.
- Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University Team or Regional Team at District level will be eligible for relaxation in Physical Standards and Bonus Marks only in case they have earned 1st / 2nd position in last 2 years.
- Candidates who have NCC ‘C’ certificate are exempted from CEE for recruitment into Soldier General Duty and Soldier Tradesman categories. Candidates holding NCC ‘B’ and ‘A’ certificates are eligible for Bonus Marks in CEE as authorized.
- Candidates who have NCC ‘C’ certificate and have also participated in Republic Day Parade are exempted from CEE for recruitment into Army in all categories.
Candidate will report at district Sports Stadium, Kakinada, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh at 10:00 hours on the Scheduled dates as per the programme given in their admit card on their email id.
Indian Army Soldier Selection Procedure 2016
Indian Army Soldier Physical Fitness Test
- 1.6 KM Run : Maximum time for Soldier GD is 6 mins and for other categories is 6 mins 20 secs to pass.
- Pull Ups : Minimum six pull ups to pass.
- 9 Feet Ditch Jump : Must jump 9 feet ditch successfully to pass.
- Balancing Beam : Must cross successfully to pass.
Indian Army Soldier Physical Measurement Test
|Serial No.||Categories||Height ( Cms )||Weight ( kg )||Chest ( Cms )|
|a.||Soldier General Duty||166||50||77 cms with 5 cms expansion|
|b.||Soldier Technical||165||50||77 cms with 5 cms expansion|
|c.||Soldier Technical Aviation / Ammunition Examiner||165||50||77 cms with 5 cms expansion|
|d.||Soldier Nursing Assistant ( NA / NAVET )||165||50||77 cms with 5 cms expansion|
|e.||Soldier Tradesman (All Arms)||166||48||76 cms with 5 cms expansion|
|f.||Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||162||50||77 cms with 5 cms expansion|
Indian Army Soldier Medical Exam : The Medical Examination will be carried out on date given by Medical Team. Candidates to check for date of Medical Examination at rally site. Candidate found medically Permanently Unfit (PUF) / Temporary Unfit (TUF) at rally site will report to medical specialist at INHS Kalyani alongwith 03x latest passport size photographs. Candidate will ensure that review medical is carried out within 21 days for PUF candidates and 42 days for TUF candidates.
Indian Army Soldier Common Entrance Examination : All the candidates except DSC who have been declared fit at rally site in the Medical Examination will undergo a Common Entrance Examination at Army Recruiting Office, Visakhapatnam location on 06 November, 2016.
Indian Army Soldier Exam Negative Marks :
For Soldier General Duty and Soldier Tradesman Category – Each Question is graded for 02 Marks and every wrong answer is Category awarded (-) 1/2 marks i.e. -0.5 marks.
For Soldier Clerk / Storekeeper Technical & Soldier Technical Category – Each Question is graded for 04 Marks and every wrong answer is awarded (-) 01 marks.
Indian Army Soldier Pay and Allowances and Other Facilities : After enrollment, a soldier is entitled to get approx 35,000/- per month and allowances as admissible alongwith other facilities such as entitled Ration/Ration Money, Clothing, Medical for self and dependents, accommodation and free Railway Warrant for train journey of self and dependents, Group Housing Scheme, Army Group Insurance Scheme of 25,00,000/-. Fully paid Annual Leave of 60 days, Casual Leave 30 days, medical leave as recommended by medical authority and leave encashment of 30 days in a calendar year and maximum 300 days in service.
Pension : Service pension is admissible to an individual on completion of mandatory minimum service and subject to rank.
Promotion : A Sepoy can become an Officer/Junior Commissioned Officer subject to fulfilling certain conditions.
a. Indian Army offers certain relaxation to SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW for recruitment. Relationship Certificate issued by Records Office concerned duly signed by an officer of the concerned Records / CRO / SRO indicating the full details of the officer signing viz Personal No, Rank, Name and Appointment to make him accountable at any stage subsequently is required to be submitted by the candidate.
b. Married candidates below 21 years of age are not eligible for enrolment into Army.
c. Tattos / Engraving : Permanent Body Tattoos are permitted only on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permenent Body Tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.