Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2013 for Soldier General Duty & Tradesman at Meghalaya
Indian Army Recruitment Rally for all Districts of Meghalaya and Nagaon, Sonitpur, Morigaon Districts of Assam at Polo Ground Sports Complex, Shillong ( Meghalaya ) from 20 to 28 Jul 2013 Schedule of Recruitment Rally.
|20 Jul 2013||Soldier General Duty & Tradesman||East Khasi Hills, West Khasi Hills, South West Khasi Hills & Ri-Bhoi|
|21 Jul 2013||Soldier General Duty & Tradesman||Jaintia Hills, East Jaintia Hills, East Garo Hills & West Garo Hills, North Garo Hills, South Garo Hills & South West Garo Hills|
|22 Jul 2013||Soldier General Duty & Tradesman||Sonitpur & Morigaon District|
|23 Jul 2013||Soldier General Duty & Tradesman||Nagaon District|
|24 Jul 2013||Soldier Technical, Clerks / Store Keeper Technical ( SKT ) Nursing Assistant ( NA )||All states of North East Region|
|(i) Sons of Servicemen, Ex-servicemen, Widows, War Widow, NCC ‘A’ ‘B’ & ‘C’.||All districts of Meghalaya and three districts of Assam. ( Morigaon, Nagaon & Sonitpur ).|
|(ii) Outstanding Sportsmen ( State / National Level Silver / Gold Medal Winners & those who represented district, colleges / School State / University / Board championship & earned 1st / 2nd position ( validity period of sports certificate will be 2 yrs on the date of screening for both individuals / team sports ) and Re Enrolment Into DSC||All States of NE Region|
|25 Jul 2013||Aptitude Test for Sol Tdn||All selected candidates|
|21-26 Jul 2013||Medical examination of selected candidates||All selected candidates.|
|28 Jul 2013||Written test of selected candidates of Meghalaya State will be conducted at APS Shillong on 28 Jul 2013|
Note : Venue for Written Test of selected candidates of Assam ( Morigaon, Sonitpur and Naugaon ) state will be intimated later on.
Eligibility Conditions for Indian Army Soldier General Duty & Tradesman Jobs 2013
|Soldier General Duty - Tribals||17 ½ to 21 yrs||160 cms||48 kg||77 cms||8th Class|
|Soldier General Duty - Non Tribals||17 ½ to 21 yrs||160 cms||48 kg||77 cms||10th Simple Pass|
|Soldier Tradesmen||17 ½ to 23 yrs||160 cms||48 kg||77 cms||8th pass|
|Soldier Clerk / Storekeeper Technical||17 ½ to 23 yrs||160 cms||48 kg||77 cms||(i) Should have secured 40% in each subject and 50% aggregate in class 10 + 2.
(ii) Should have studied English and Math / Accounts / Book Keeping in class X or class XII and have secured min 40% in each of these subjects, whether it was studied in class X or class XII.
(iii) If Graduate with Math and English as his subject in B.Sc, the stipulation of scoring 40% in class XII / class X is waived off.
(iv) If Graduate but not having English and Maths / Accounts / Book Keeping, he should have scored more than 40% in English & Maths / Accounts / Book Keeping at least once in class X or class XII
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ to 23 yrs||157 cms||48 kg||77 cms||10+2 / Intermediate examination pass in science with Physics, Chemistry, Math and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject ( For time being simple pass is accepted )|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant||17 ½ to 23 yrs||157 cms||48 kg||77 cms||(i) Should have secured 40% in compulsory subjects Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology ) and 50% in aggregate marks in class XII.
(ii) In case of a Graduate having B.Sc degree ( Botany / Zoology / Bio Science ) and English ( simple pass ), the stipulation of percentage in class 10+2 is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subject in class 10+2 also.
Cut Off Date for Indian Army Soldier General Duty & Tradesman 2013
|Date||Category||Cut Off Date||Remarks|
|21 Jul 2013||Soldier General Duty||Not born after 20 Jan 96 and before 20 Jul 1992|
|21 Jul 2013||Tradesman||Not born after 20 Jan 96 and before 20 Jul 1990|
|21 Jul 2013||Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||Not born after 20 Jan 96 and before 20 Jul 1990|
|21 Jul 2013||Soldier Technical||Not born after 20 Jan 96 and before 20 Jul 1990|
|21 Jul 2013||Soldier Nursing Assistant||Not born after 20 Jan 96 and before 20 Jul 1990|
Tests at the Rally Site for Indian Army Meghalaya 2013
- Run 1.6 km
- 6 To 10 Pull Ups
- 9 Feet Ditch Jump
- 15 Feet Zig – Zag Balance
- Medical Examination
- Written Test
- Tradesmen Aptitude Test
Indian Army Service Benefits and Perks 2013
1. Pay and Allowances : Minimum Monthly Pay Of A Sepoy In Peace 14,718/-, In Field 17,958/- and In High Altitude 22,186/-
|Rank||Pay Band||Grade Pay||Military Service Pay||Other Allowances|
|Sepoy / Naik / Havildar||5200-20200||2000 / 2400 / 2800||2000||Plus dearness allowance as per central Govt rates|
|Naib Subedar / Subedar / Subedar Maj||9300-34800||4200 / 4600 / 4800||2000|
2. Perks : Free Accommodation, ration, clothing, medical treatment including dependent parents, AC III free travel. canteen facilities and additional allowances as per place of posting pension @ 50% on retirement.
Get Original and Two Photo Copies of the Following Documents
3. Educational Certificates for Matric and Above. Admit card, Mark sheet and Board Certificate for Class 10th and 12th.
4. Educational Certificate for Under – Matric Candidates. TC / School Leaving Certificate ( TC / SLC ) and Mark Sheet countersigned by DSEO and Inspector of School for Assam / Meghalaya with rubber stamp and seal.
5. Photographs 10 ( ten ) latest passport size colour photographs. Photographs should not be attested.
6. Certificate of Nativity / Residence with latest colour photo of candidate issued by DC / ADC / EAC with official seal and appointment stamp.
7. Gorkha caste Certificate as per format e.g. HQ Recruiting Zone, Shillong.
8. Birth Certificate affixed with round stamp ( for Non Matric candidates only ). Age will be determined as on the first day of rally.
9. Scheduled Tribe Certificate with latest colour photo of candidate, issued by DC / ADC / EAC or an officer authorized by the DC with official seal, I/card No and mobile No.
10. Character certificate issued by village Sarpanch / Gaon Budha and police station ( within six months ).
11. Unmarried Certificate. Candidates below 21 years will bring unmarried certificate signed by Gaon Budha / Head of village with official seal stating that candidate is unmarried.
12. NCC A / B / C Certificate affixed with photo on right top corner and signed by the issuing authority with rubber stamp, round stamp and mobile number.
13. Certificate of Gold / Silver Medals won at the State / National levels those who represented district, colleges / School State / University / Board championship & earned 1st / 2nd position ( validity period of sports certificate will be 2 yrs on the date of screening for both individuals / team sports ) in recognized games and sports not older than two years on the date of screening.
14. Relationship certificate issued by Records Office for Son of Servicemen / Ex-servicemen.
Important Instructions for all Candidates
- Candidates should report at rally site latest by 6 A.M on all days. No entry to ground will be permitted before 5 A.M.
- Policy on Tattoos : Candidates with Engraving / Tattoo of name or religious symbol only on reverse side of palm or inner face of forearms ( ie inside of elbow to wrist ) are permitted for recruitment. Candidate having permanent tattoos on any other part of the body are not eligible for recruitment in the Army. In this regard the decision of screening officer will be final.
- Negative Marking : Negative marking has been introduced for Sol GD and Sol Tdn categories. Candidate will get 02 marks for every correct answer and ½ marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Aptitude Test for Chef, House Keeper, ER ( Support Staff ) and Artisan ( Metallurgy ) will be carried out.
- Get all certificates made directly from the concerned authorities. Do not use touts / agents for making your certificates.
- Any tampering ( Overwriting / Erasing / Unattested corrections ) will render the document invalid.
- Certificates of all selected candidates will be verified from concerned authorities. Candidature of candidates submitting fake certificates will be cancelled and reported to police for initiating criminal proceedings ( IPC section 420 ).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to get themselves medically examined before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision and Deformities. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting them cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally. Candidates are liable to be screened for drug usage.
- Candidates may have to stay at the rally site for three to six days under their own arrangements. No TA / DA is admissible.
- Married candidates below 21 years are not eligible.
- Candidates are responsible for their personal belongings during the rally.
Beware of Touts
The recruitment process is fully automated, computer based and coded for secrecy. There are multiple independent boards of officers detailed for recruitment at various stages. Software encryption procedures are used to ensure fair and transparent selection of meritorious candidates. Rely on yourself. No one can help you get recruitment in the Indian Army. Beware of touts. Do not engage them. They are only fleecing you by giving false assurances and hopes. Don’t waste your parents hard earned money.
Additional Details : For more details contact the following :
- Telephone Number – 0364-2307047 ( IVRS No ) and 0364-2506581.
- For Officer entry visit our Website – joinindianarmy.nic.in
- For Soldier entry visit our Website – joinindianarmy.nic.in “go to JCO & Or go to” Rtg Zone Shillong or meghalaya.nic.in or assam.nic.in
Important Note for Indian Army Recruitment for Soldier General Duty 2013 :
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to get themselves medically examined before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision and deformities.
- All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting them cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
- The candidates are liable to be disqualified if found with fake document / have paid bribe to seek recruitment.
- No application required.
- Candidates may have to stay at the rally site for six to ten days under their own arrangements.