Indian Army Recruitment for Mazdoor 2013
1. Indian Army recruitment for Mazdoor jobs invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts as indicated below. Application forms duly completed should reach the Commanding Officer, HQ 406 Company ASC ( Pet ), Pin – 905 406, C/O 56 APQ within 21 days ( 28 days in case of candidates belonging to Andaman & Nicobar, Islands and Lakshadweep ) from the date of publication of Indian Army advertisement.
|S.No.||Name of Post||No. of Post||Pay Band and Grade Pay||Minimum Qualification / Categories||SC||ST||OBC||UR||PH||Ex-SM||Sports Person|
|1.||Mazdoor||01||5200 - 20200 and Grade||Matriculation or Equivalent examination recognition University / Board||-||-||01||-||-||-||-|
Note Abbreviations used : Scheduled Casts, ST – Scheduled Tribe, OBC – Other Backward Classes, OH – Ortho Handicapped, HH – Hearing Handicapped, UR – Un-reserved, PH – Physically Handicapped, Ex – SM – Ex Service Man.
2. Age Limit for Indian Army Mazdoor Recruitment 2013 : Last date of receipt of the Indian Army Mazdoor job applications will be taken for calculation of age. The Indian Army age limit for all the post will be as under :
For Other States
- Un-reserved : 18 Years to 25 Years
- OBC : 18 Years to 28 Years
- ST : 18 Years to 30 Years
- SC : 18 Years to 30 Years
- Ex-Servicemen : Present age minus period of service rendered in the Indian Army plus three years should not exceed the prescribed maximum age limit.
- Physically Handicapped :Age for physically handicapped categories are to taken as follows :
- UR -18 to 35 years
- SC – 18 to 40 years
- ST – 18 to 40 years
- OBC – 18 to 38 Years.
3. Age relaxation of five years over and above the prescribe age limits given above shall be given to those candidates, who are domicile of J & K State between 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989. Photocopy of domicile certificate issued either by concerned district Magistrate or by Relief commissioner Jammu, shall be attached by such candidates. Original is to be produced on Indian Army interview.
4. Place of Indian Army Examination 2013 : HQ 406 Company ASC ( PET ), LEH, LADAKH ( JS / K ).
5. The candidates will be put through a Indian Army Selection Process.
6. Indian Army Physical tests / written test / interview will be intimated in Call Letters.
Call Letters for Indian Army Mazdoor Jobs 2013
7. Normal Conditions for Indian Army 2013
- Indian Army Mazdoor selection will be made as per existing rules and regulations applicable in the department.
- Vacancies for Indian Army Mazdoor may vary subject to the availability of post or change in WE / PE.
- Indian Army Mazdoor applications 2013 will be accepted only through Registered Post. The application should be addressed to Commanding Officer. HQ 406 Company ASC ( PET ), Pin – 905 406 C/O 56 APO. No application will be accepted by Hand.
- Application form for Indian Army Mazdoor 2013 received after due date will not be accepted.
- Persons with disability will be provided equal opportunity to compete for the unreserved vacancies in Indian Army 2013.
- Indian Army Admit card of the candidate will be forwarded to the address as mentioned by the candidate on envelope enclosed with Indian Army application form.
- On final selection, the candidate will be liable for All India Service Liabilities.
- No extra weightage will be given for any additional higher qualification other than the prescribed rules.
- Criteria for reservation and selection of Sportsperson quota is applicable to personnel who are National Awardees or have represented State / Country in National / lnternational / all India School Federation / Inter University Sports Board / Games. Applicants applying under this category must attach a copy of certificate of award / Participation in the above mentioned disciplines. Original certificate will require to be furnished during the Indian Army interview failing which the applicant will not be considered.
8. One 12 X 18 cm self-addressed envelope affixed with 25/-postage stamp should be attached alongwith the application form. Don’t Forward Original Certificates with the Indian Army 2013 application. On top of the envelope containing the application, candidates are required to enface “Mazdoor” in Block Capitals. Envelopes not enfaced with the Indian Army post being applied for will not be considered and will be rejected. The attested copies of following documents must be attached with application form for Indian Army 2013 :
- Birth certificate.
- Medical Certificate from a registered Medical Practitioner for physical standards.
- Caste certificate.
- Educational Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate for candidates belonging to J & K State.
- Photocopy of discharge certificate for Ex-Serviceman.
- Disability Certificate for Physical Handicapped ( for Ortho Handicapped and Hearing Handicapped ).
- Sportsperson Certificate.
9. Candidates, whose applications for Indian Army 2013 are found to be correct and who are eligible for test and interview will be called through Indian Army Call Letters. The names will also be displayed on a Notice Board at the Main Gate of HQ 406 Coy ASC (Pet), C/o 56 APO for five continuous days prior to the date of interview / tests.
10. Unit will not be responsible to pay any compensation in case of injury / death of a candidate during and after physical tests. No boarding / lodging will be provided. Candidate must make their own arrangements for a minimum of 5 days duration ( excluding acclimatization period ). This unit is located at High Altitude Area and 6 days are required for acclimatization. Candidates are advised to come 6 days in advance for proper acclimatization under own arrangements at Leh, Ladakh ( J & K ).
11. Rejection : The following acts / omission would render a candidate / application disqualified :
- Furnishing of false, inaccurate or tampered information.
- Obtaining supports for his candidature through unfair means.
- Impersonation by any person.
- Submitting fabricated documents.
- Making statements, which are incorrect or false, or suppressing material information.
- Resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his candidature for the selection.
- Improper filling of applications.
- More than one application submitted by the candidate.
- Any other reason as observed by the Board of Officers.
12. Selected candidates will be given appointment letter by concerned authorities subject to verification of character and antecedents from concerned District Magistrates and medical fitness from Civil Surgeon / DMO / equivalent medical officer in case of male candidates and Asst Surgeon Grade I ( Lady officer ) or RMP ( Lady ) in case of female candidates.
13. Indian Army Mazdoor Post is permanent, subject to individual completing two years probation successfully.