Indian Army Recruitment as Havildar Education in Group X and Y at Visakhapatnam 2013
Army Recruiting Office,
Visakhapatnam – 530 004.
Indian Army Recruitment of Havildar Education ( May 2014 Batch )
1. Applications are invited from male candidates for recruitment in the Indian Army as Havildar Education in the Army Education Corps in Group X & Y. Candidates hailing from districts of Sirkakulam, Vizinagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna District of Andhra Pradesh and Yanam ( UT of Puducherry ) may apply to Army Recruiting Office, Station Road, Visakhapatnam 530 004. Candidates of other districts of Andhra Pradesh may apply to their respective Army Recruiting Office.
Indian Army Havildar Education Eligibility 2013 :
2. Age Group for Indian Army Havildar Education 2013 : Must not be below 20 years and over 25 years age as on 09 Jan 2014. Candidates below the age of 21 years, if married are not eligible to apply.
3. Indian Army Havildar Education Qualification 2013 :
The QR for enrolment of AEC Havildar is as under :
- Group X : M.A / M.Sc / MCA or BA / B.Sc / BCA / B.Sc ( IT ) with B.Ed.
- Group Y : B.Sc / BA / BCA / B.Sc ( IT ) without B.Ed.
4. The candidates must have working knowledge of either English or Hindi. Should have graduated / post graduated from a recognized university with any one of the following subjects :
- B.Sc / BCA Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology, Electronics, Computer Science.
- BA English Literature, Hindi Literature, Urdu Literature, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Psychology, Mathematics, Sociology.
5. Indian Army Havildar Education Physical Standard 2013 :
- Height – 162 cms
- Weight – 50 kgs.
- Chest – Min 77 cms and expansion 5 cms
Note : Candidates declared medically unfit either Temporary / Permanent can appeal for review to nominated Army / Navy / Airforce hospitals within stipulated time. They will however be permitted to appear in the written test. Only those candidates found medically fit will be called for interview.
6. Indian Army Havildar Education Physical Fitness Test 2013 : Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test and Medical screening of the candidates will be carried out during the Army Recruitment Rally being conducted at KARUR ( TN ) from 09 Jan – 17 Jan 2014. The candidates who are issued ‘Call Up Letter’ are required to appear in the said rally and qualify the following physical proficiency test. However neither any marks will be allotted nor the same will be considered while making merit list :
- 1.6 Km Run : 6.20 minutes ( maximum permissible time ).
- Pull ups ( Beam ) – 06 ( Minimum )
- Balance – Qualify
- 9 feet ditch – Qualify
7. Bonus Marks : Bonus marks to eligible candidates ( SOS / SOEX / SOW / NCC ) will be given as applicable on submission of supporting documents.
8. Photocopies of the following documents duly attested by a Gazetted officer with official stamp will be attached with the application form :
- SSC certificate and SSC Mark sheet.
- Intermediate Certificate ( 10 + 2 )
- BA / B.Sc / B.Ed / M.Ed / M.A. / M.Sc mark sheet ( Separately for each year ).
- Nativity Certificate issued by Tehsildar having SSID number.
- NCC Certificate, if any.
- Achievements in Sports in last two years duly supported by certificate.
- In case of SOS / SOEX / SOW, ‘Relationship Certificate’ from concerned record office duly signed by the CRO / SRO as per latest format.
9. Submission of Indian Army Havildar Education Application 2013 :
The Indian Army Havildar Education advertisement 2013 will be found published in prominent national and regional newspapers in fourth week of Oct 2013. The format of Indian Army Havildar Education application 2013, detailed qualification and other conditions and instructions for filling up the application form will be found endorsed on the application form which can be downloaded from website http://davp.nic.in/ published in National News Media. The Indian Army Havildar Education application form 2013 duly completed in all respect alongwith photocopies of documents with two self – addressed envelope duly affixed with 22/- denomination postal stamps issued by the Department of Post & Telegraph giving your present address with pin code on which the acknowledgment / Call up notice / rejection slip is to be sent will be forwarded to Army Recruiting Office, Station Road, Visakhapatnam ( AP ) pin – 530 004 by 25 Nov 2013.
Candidates are also required to attach their willingness certificate along with the application for the stream in which he is seeking enrolment i.e. Arts or Science. The educational eligibility will accordingly be verified. The envelopes should be marked as ‘Application for HAV AEC’ and addressed to :
Army Recruiting Office,
Old MFD Complex,
Visakhapatnam ( Andhra Pradesh )
Pin – 530 004.
10. The last date of submission of Indian Army Havildar Education applications 2013 is 25 Nov 2013. Applications received after 25 Nov 2013 will not be considered.
11. Issue of Indian Army Havildar Education Call Up Letter : Call up letters for Indian Army Havildar Education 2013 to the eligible candidates for screening will be issued by 21 Dec 2013.
12. Indian Army Havildar Education Written Examination 2013 : Written examination for Indian Army Havildar Education 2013 will be held at Army Recruiting Office, Trichy on 23 Feb 2014 from 09:00 hours to 12:00 hours. Result of the Indian Army Havildar Education written exam is likely to be declared in last week of Mar 2014.
13. Teaching Aptitude Test / Interview : Teaching Aptitude Test and Interview for Indian Army Havildar Education of the candidates shortlisted will be conducted at AEC College and Centre, Pachmarhi wef 01 May to 06 May 2014.
14. For any further details the candidates are advised to contact the nearest Army Recruiting Office.
15. Disclaimer the above data is only for information. The Eligibility Condition / Location / Dates of rally may undergo change; the candidates are advised to keep themselves updated. This office will not be responsible for any lapses.