Indian Army Recruitment as Havildar Education in Group ‘X’ and ‘Y’ Feb 2015 – Indian Army Recruitment as Havildar Education in Group X and Y Application Form
1. Indian Army Applications are invited from male candidates for recruitment as Havildar Education Science & Arts in the Army Educational Corps of Indian Army.
Total Number of vacancies : 437
|Total Number of vacancies||437|
|(a) Science Stream||299|
|(b) Arts Stream||138|
2. Age Limit for Indian Army Havildar Education Recruitment 2015 : 20 to 25 years for civilian candidates and upto 28 years for remustered candidates as on first day of Recruitment Rally. Candidates are requested to contact nearest recruiting office / Zone given in Para 20 of this advertisement for date of Recruitment Rally.
3. Indian Army Havildar Education Recruitment Educational Qualification 2015 : The candidates must have working knowledge of either English or Hindi. Should have graduated from a recognized university in any of the following subjects at PG / Graduation level :
- Science Stream : M.Sc / B Sc / MCA / BCA / B.Tech / B.Sc ( IT ) with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology, Electronics or Computer Science.
- Arts stream : MA / BA with English Literature, Hindi Literature, Urdu Li terature, History, Geography, Political Science, Economi cs, Psychology, Mathematics or Sociology.
4. Physical Standards for Indian Army Havildar Education Recruitment 2015 : Minimum physical standards will be as applicable to the Soldier ( Clerk ). The details can be obtained from any HQ Recruiting Zone, IRO Delhi Cantt / Army Recruitment Office.
Mode of Recruitment for Indian Army Havildar Education Recruitment 2015 :
5. Screening : Screening of candidates will be carried out as per programme issued by Recruiting Offices.
6. Physical Fitness Test : Physical fitness test will be as follows :
- 1.6 Km in maximum 6.20 minutes.
- Pull ups ( Beam ) – minimum 6 pull ups.
- Zig Zag balance – must pass.
- 9 Feet ditch – must pass.
7. Indian Army Havildar Education Recruitment Medical Standards 2015 : A candidate should have robust physique and mental health, chest should be well developed with minimum 5 cm expansion, should have normal hearing in each ear. Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gums and teeth, i.e 14 dental points. Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele, varicose veins or piles. Remustering candidates should be in medical category shape – 1 in terms of Special Army Order 6/S/2005/Rtg dt 05 Aug 2005 as amended from time to time.
8. Indian Army Havildar Education Recruitment Written Examination 2015 : Only those candidates selected in the screening and declared medically fit will be permitted to appear in the written examination which will be conducted at HQ Recruiting Zone / IRO Delhi Cantt on 22 Feb 2015. The written examination will consist of one composite paper of 2 hours duration, composed of the two parts : Science candidate will attempt only part – I and Part – II ( Science ). Arts candidates will
attempt only Part – I and Part – II ( Arts ).
- Part – I ( Compulsory for all candidates ) : It will consist of 50 questions on General Knowledge and General English. ( Max marks is 50 and pass marks is 20 ).
- Part – II ( Science Stream ) : Compulsory only for M.Sc / B Sc / MCA / BCA / B.Tech / B.Sc ( IT ) candidates. This part will comprise of Questions from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Science. Candidates will be required to attempt all questions. ( Max marks for Part II ( Science ) is 50 and pass marks is 20 ).
- Part – II ( Arts Stream ) : Compulsory only for MA / BA candidates. This part will comprise questions from Mathematics, History, Geography, Political Science and Economics. Candidates will be required to attempt all questions ( Max marks for Part II ( Arts ) is 50 and Pass marks is 20 ).
- Candidates are required to pass in Part – I and Part – II separately depending on stream chosen. Stream ( Science / Arts ) will be specifically indicated in the application form at Para 14.
- All answers will be marked on OMR answer sheet.
9. Teaching Aptitude Test / Interview : The candidates declared successful in the above written examination and placed in the merit list will appear for Teaching Aptitude Test and Interview to be conducted at AEC Training College & Centre Pachmarhi ( MP ). Candidates qualifying in the Written Test, Teaching Aptitude Test and Interview and placed in the merit list will be enrolled in the Army Educational Corps.
10. Conveyance : The candidates will be issued with free railway warrants for their journey from recruiting offices ( where they took the written examination ) to Pipariya ( MP ) and road journey warrant from Pipariya to Pachmarhi. The candidates not found suitable for recruitment will be issued with a return journey warrant to their home station or recruiting office whichever is nearer, by the Commandant AEC Training College & Centre, Pachmarhi ( MP ).
11. Messing & Accommodation : The candidates will be provided with free messing and accommodation during their stay at Pachmarhi for the Teaching Aptitude Test and Interview.
12. Travelling Allowance / Daily Allowance : No travelling allowance / daily allowance will be given.
13. Training Selected candidates will undergo Military and Technical Training for approximately one year at AEC Training College & Centre, Pachmarhi ( MP ).
14. Pay & Allowances :
- Group ‘X’ ( PG / Bachelor Degree with B.Ed ) On completion of successful training you will be placed in the Pay Band – 1 ( 5200 – 20200 ) as per 6th Pay Commission. You will also be entitled to Grade Pay ( 2800 ) + Military Service Pay ( 2000 ) + Group ‘X’ Pay ( 1400 ) per month.
- Group ‘Y’ ( Bachelor Degree without B.Ed ) On completion of successful training you will be placed in the Pay Band – 1 ( 5200 – 20200 ) as per the 6th Pay Commission. You will also be entitled to Grade Pay ( 2800 ) + Military Service Pay ( 2000 ) per month.
15. In addition to the above, pension, promotion prospects, Group Insurance, Army Welfare Housing Scheme, 60 days Annual leave and 30 days Casual Leave, free medical treatment for self, family and dependants, entitled ration and other allowances as admissible to the regular Army.
16. Terms of Enrolment : Individual will be enrolled for a period of 24 years with colour service and 2 years in reserve or till they attain 49 years of age whichever is earlier.