Indian Army Recruitment 2013 as Havildar Education in Group X and Y at Danapur
Headquarters recruiting zone ( Bihar and Jharkhand ) Danapur Cantt – 801 503.
1. Applications are invited for the post of Havildar Education in the Army Educational Corps of Indian Army in Group ‘X’ and ‘Y’ ( Only male candidates are eligible ).
2. Application format may be obtained from Employment News 02-08 November 2013.
3. Age Limit for Indian Army Havildar 2013 : 20 to 25 years as on 11 January 2014 ( not born before 11 January 1989 and not after 11 Jan 1994 ) for civilian candidates and 20 to 28 years as on 11 January 2014 ( not born before 11 January 1986 and not after 11 January 1994 ) for remustered candidates.
4. Indian Army Havildar 2013 Educational Qualification :
- Group – ‘X’ : M.A / M.Sc / MCA / M.Sc ( IT ) or BA / B.Sc / BCA / B.Sc ( IT ) with B.Ed from a recognized university.
- Group – ‘Y’ : B.A / B.Sc / BCA / B.Sc ( IT ) without B Ed from a recognized university.
5. Minimum Physical Standards for Indian Army Havildar 2013 :
- Height – 162 cm
- Weight – 50 kg
- Chest – 77-82 cm
6. Physical Fitness Test for Indian Army Havildar 2013 :
- 1 mile run
- Pull up ( Beam )
- Balance – Qualify
- 9 feet ditch – Qualify
7. Details of Screening :
- Last date of application to reach this HQ – 01 December 2013
- Physical Fitness Test ( Tentative ) – 11 January 2014
- Written Exam – 23 February 2014
8. Attach the following attested photo copies of documents along with the Indian Army application form 2013 :
- Board certificate / Degree from matriculation onward and mark sheets of each year pertaining to educational qualification.
- Domicile certificate Issued by DM / SDO. Only computer generated Nativity certificate which can be verified from Govt website will be accepted.
- Character certificate issued by SP or Village Sarpanch or Principal of College ( in case student studying in the said institution ), should not be more than 06 months old as on 11 January 2014 ( issued on or after 11 July 2013 ). The character certificates should be affixed with the latest photo of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Character Certificate issued by Mukhia will not be accepted.
- Caste certificate by authorized signatory of state govt i.e. SDM / BDO / Sarpanch for all castes less ST ( Certificate issued by DM is must for ST candidate ).
- Sons of service men / Ex servicemen / War widows should produce their Relationship certificate issued by CRO / SRO indicating full details of issuing officer’s personal No, Rank, Name and appointment.
- Enclose three self addressed stamped registered envelops issued by the post office.
- NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ certificate ( if applicable ).
- Affix one recent passport size colour photograph ( 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm ), at the space provided in the application form ( without attested or signed ) clicked from a normal camera with white shirt, without glasses and cap. An additional self attested photograph also be submitted along with the application form.
- Marriage declaration ( if applicable ).
- Proof of identity to include Voter I-Card / PAN Card / Adhar Card / any other recognized document.
- Photocopies of all documents duly attested by a gazetted officer will only be accepted. Self attested and non attested photocopies of any documents along with the application form will not be acceptable.
- Other documents like Panjiyan / Admit card / SLC / CLC etc are not required.
- Candidates below the age of 21 years, if married are not eligible to apply.
- At the time of physical fitness test, candidates are required to bring 15 passport size colour photographs, ( Candidates not having latest colour photo or photo not matching their appearance including hair or candidate with shaved head will be rejected ) all original documents along with two extra set of attested photo copies of all documents, certificates and mark sheets of each year pertaining to educational qualification.
- Application may be typed on A4 size paper as per format.
- All incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Certificate with overwriting or tampering of seals or erasing of any type will not be accepted.
- Character Certificates without letter head, without official stamp of issuing authority and without photograph of candidate attested by certificate issuing authority will not be accepted.
- Registration will commence from 05.30 AM to 06.30 AM only on screening date i.e. 11 January 2014 ( Tentative ).
Candidates having tattoos engraved on any part of the body, except on the inner aspect of the forearms, are not eligible.