Indian Army Recruitment as Havildar Education Group ‘X’ and ‘Y’ 2013 Application Form – Indian Army Recruitment as Havildar Education in Group ‘X’ and ‘Y
18. Submission of application : Candidates are required to submit their Application Form duly filled along with all required documents as per the format duly superscribed “Application for Havildar Education” on the top outer cover of the envelope to the Headquarters Recruiting Zone / IRO Delhi Cantt of which the individual is domicile of. The candidate has to appear for written examination from the same Headquarter Recruiting Zone only. Application submitted to the Headquarter Recruiting Zone / IRO Delhi Cantt of which the candidate is not domicile of will be rejected. Last date for receipt of applications is 30 Apr 2013.
19. Candidates are advised to contact the nearest Recruiting Office for further details.
20. Enclose two self addressed stamped registered envelopes of 22 denomination issued by the Department of Post & Telegraph giving your present address with PIN Code on which the acknowledgement / Call up notice / rejection slip is to be sent.
21. Postal Address of Headquarters Recruiting Zones / IRO Delhi Cantt :
|1||HQ Rtg Zone,|
Ambala Cantt - 133 001
( For Haryana and Himachal Pradesh )
|7||HQ Rtg Zone,
Post Box No 35,
Jaipur ( Rajasthan ) - 302 016.
( For Rajasthan )
|2||HQ Rtg Zone,|
148, Fd Marshal,
KM Kariappa Road,
Bangalore - 560 025.
( For Karnataka, Kerala and Lakshwadeep )
|8||HQ Rtg Zone,
Jalandhar Cantt - 144 005.
( For Punjab and J & K )
|3||HQ Rtg Zone,|
Fort Saint George,
Chennai - 600 009.
( For Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh Pondicheri & AN Islands ).
|9||HQ Rtg Zone,
1, Gorkhle Road,
Kolkata - 700 020.
( For West Bengal,
Sikkim & Orissa )
|4||HQ Rtg Zone,|
Danapur Cantt - 801 503.
( For Bihar & Jharkhand )
|10||HQ Rtg Zone,
236, M.G Road,
Lucknow Cantt - 226 002 ( For Uttar Pradesh & Uttrakhand )
Delhi Cantt - 110 010.
( For Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad & Mewat Dist of Haryana )
|11||HQ Rtg Zone,
3, Rajender Singhji Road,
Pune - 410 001.
( For Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat and UT of Diu, & Daman )
|6||HQ Rtg Zone,|
T-23, Ridge Road,
Jabalpur - 482 001
( For Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh )
|12||HQ Rtg Zone,
Shillong - 793 001. ( For NE States )
Important Instructions for Indian Army Havildar Education Recruitment 2013
1. Duly filled up Application as per the given format will be addressed to concerned Headquarters Recruiting Zone / IRO, Delhi Cantt, Write “Application for Havildar Education” on top of the envelope containing application.
2. Application may be handwritten or typed on A4 size paper as per the given format.
3. Affix your recent passport size photograph without sun glasses at the space provided in the application form. Photograph taken with Polaroid camera or computer print will not be accepted. An additional self attested photograph will also be submitted along with application form.
4. Enclose two self addressed stamped Registered envelopes of correct denomination issued by the Department of Post & Telegraph giving your present address with PIN Code on which acknowledgment / call up notice / rejection slip is to be sent.
5. A candidate whose application has been rejected earlier may apply again if eligible / age permits.
6. All incomplete applications will be rejected.
Indian Army Havildar Education Important Notes 2013 :
1. All above terms and conditions, vacancies and selection procedures are subject to change from time to time.
2. List of recognised universities to be verified from nearest HQ Recruiting Zone / ARO / IRO Delhi Cantt.
3. Only Male candidates are eligible to apply.
4. Married candidates below the age of 21 years, are not eligible to apply.
5. Candidates who are serving with any organization and are selected for the interview will produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employee at Zonal Recruiting Office before dispatch to the AEC Training College and Centre, Pachmarhi for Teaching Aptitude Test / Interview.
6. The candidates declared successful in the written examination and short listed for interview will be communicated about the interview dates by post through self addressed envelopes and the list will also be displayed at respective HQ Recruiting Zone. Candidates can check the result from respective HQ Recruiting Zone after 10 Aug 2013. Recruiting organization will not be responsible for non receipt of communication due to postal errors and incorrect / incomplete address furnished by the candidates.
7. The candidates are required to produce the following documents, when called for screening :
- Character certificate by Sarpanch of the Village or authorized signatory of the State Government.
- Domicile / Resident / Nativity certificate from the authorized signatory of the state Government.
- Original Certificate from matriculation onward and detailed Mark sheet of each year separately pertaining to Educational qualification.
- NCC Certificate in original, if applicable.
- Son of serviceman / Ex-servicemen, son of war widow / son of widow, certificate in original, if applicable.
8. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back ( dorsal ) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos are any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection. Tribes with tat toos marks on the face or body as per their existing custom and traditions will be permitted on a case to case basis.