Indian Army Recruitment for Defence Civilian Painter 2013
Recruitment of Defence Civilian Painter In Army HQ Provost Unit Delhi Cantt.
1. Applications are invited for the Defence Civilian Painter from Indian National eligible candidates.
(a) Defence Civilian Painter, in the pay scale of 5200 – 20200/- plus allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of the following categories :
|Category||Qualification||Age limit as on||No. of Posts|
|Unreserved||(i) Matric or its equivalent|
(ii) ITI certificate or national certificate trade vocational training or Ex-trade apprentices
(iii) One year experience in the trade from any recognized institution
|18 Yrs to 25 Yrs||01|
2. Indian Army Recruitment for Defence Civilian Painter General Instruction 2013
- Application for Indian Army giving complete Biodata of the candidates, affixed with a recent passport size photograph duly attested by Gazetted officer one on right hand corner of Indian Army application and one on Acknowledge Card. It should be alongwith attested copies of certificates and a self addressed envelope affixing postal stamps 22/- required for registered cover for return of acknowledgement care so as to reach Commanding Officer Army HQ Provost Unit, Pin-900 106, C/Q 56 APO on or before 30 Apr 2013 with two photographs and photocopies of certificate / documents duly attested. After 30 Apr 2013, application will not be considered.
- Indian Army Test / Interview will be held at Army HQ Provost Unit, Delhi Cantt on date mentioned in acknowledgement card for each Applicant should report at Army HQ Provost Unit. Delhi Cantt on the date of test / interview as per acknowledge card No separate letter except acknowledgement card will be issued
- Name of the post in Block Letters applied for should be marked on top of the Indian Army 2013 application.
3. Important Note for Indian Army Defence Civilian Painter Job 2013
- Please note that incomplete application without affixing photograph or without enclosing attested copies of educational certificate showing date of birth, caste certificate, experience cert, domicile certificate and character certificate or if applicant is found overage at the time of appointment will be rejected and candidate will not be entertained for Indian Army 2013 interview.
- Candidate must ensure that no column is left blank or wrongly filled Applications for Indian Army not filled correctly are liable to be rejected and the onus of such rejection would be on the candidate himself. The unit administration will not entertain any claim after such rejection. The Indian Army application format be typed on full size paper.
- Candidate who apply against ST category shall attach and produce Schedule Tribes certificate duly signed by appropriate authority.
- No Indian Army Defence Civilian Painter application 2013 will be accepted in person or through any representative. The application must be posted to the addressee under registered cover. The unit will not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- No TA / DA for the Indian Army test / interview will be paid. Candidate will make their own boarding / lodging arrangement for test / interview.
- Unit will not be responsible to pay any damages in case of injury to candidate during test where applicable.
- No age relaxation is allowed to SC / ST / OBC candidate applying against unreserved vacancies in Indian Army.