Indian Army Recruitment for Civilian Programmer 2011
Integrated HQ of MOD ( Army ),
Directorate General of Ordnance Services,
Master General of Ordnance Branch,
New Delhi – 110 105.
1. Filling up of One Indian Army Post of Civilian Programmer in Army Ordnance Corps, Ministry of Defence on Deputation Basis. It is proposed to fill up one Indian Army post of Civilian Programmer in Army Ordnance Corps, Ministry of Defence, on deputation basis from amongst officers working under the Central Government possessing the Indian Army qualifications as mentioned in Annexure – I.
2. The selected officers will be entitled to normal deputation terms as admissible under the Central Government Rules in force from time to time ( i.e. as per DOP & T norms ).
3. The period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre Indian Army post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organisation / Department of the Central Govt should ordinarily not exceed three years. Departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. The maximum Indian Army age limit for appointment on deputation shall not exceed 56 years, as on the closing date of receipt of Indian Army applications 2011.
4. The application for Indian Army in the proforma as given in Annexure-II may be sent through proper channel to the following address within 60 days from the date of issue of Indian Army advertisement in the Employment News along with the following :
Jt Director OS ( Pers ),
Integrated HQrs of MOD ( Army ),
Room No. 407, ‘B’ Wing,
New Delhi – 110 105.
(a) Complete and up-to-date ACRs of officers for the last 5 years or photocopies thereof duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent on each page. Photocopies of ACRs not attested by an officer of the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent, shall not be accepted.
(b) Certificate by the Administrative Authority as per format given at Annexure III.
5. Indian Army Applications 2011 received after the due date or without any of the aforesaid documents / information or otherwise incomplete shall not be considered.
6. While forwarding the Indian Army Application Form 2011, it may be certified that the particulars furnished by the officer are correct, there is no doubt about the integrity of the officer and that no disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against the officer.
1. Name of Indian Army Post : Civilian Programmer
2. Number of Indian Army Post : 01 ( one only )
3. Stations : Central Ordnance Depot, Delhi Cantt.
4. Indian Army Pay Scale : Pay Band-2 9300-34800 with Grade Pay 4600 /- ( Group ‘B’ Gazetted )
5. Qualitative Requirements for Indian Army
Officers of the Central Government, holding equivalent or analogous Indian Army posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; possessing the following quaiifications / experience :
Essential Qualifications for Indian Army :
(i) Master’s degree in Statistics / Mathematics / Operation / Research / Computer Science or a degree in Engineering of a recognised University or equivalent.
(ii) The Indian Army training in Computer Programming / System Designing.
(iii) 2 years’ experience as a programmer in a Government office, recognised Institute or a business concern of repute.
Desirable : Experience in the field of Inventory Control in a Government Office or a business concern of repute.
Note : Officers of the State Govts and autonomous bodies are not eligible.