Indian Army Recruitment 2013 for Civilian Motor Driver
Indian Army Recruitment 2013 of Civilians
762 Transport Company ASC ( Civil GT ) will carry out recruitment of civilian candidates at Bathinda Cantt for the following post :
|Name of Post||Type of Post||No of Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification / Experience required and age|
|Civilian Motor Driver ( Ordinary Grade ) Group - C||SC - 02||02||Pay Band 5200 - 20200 and Grade Pay 1900/-||
General Instructions :
- Candidates fulfilling above conditions may submit their application and admit card as per format duly affixed passport size photographs duly attested by Gazetted officer ( and one spare ) alongwith two self-addressed envelope of the size 12 cmx27 and name of post should be written on the top corner envelope be sent to Officer Commanding, 762 Tpt Coy ASC (Civ GT) Pin : 905762, c/o 56 APO. Last date for receipt of applications 22.08.2013, No application will be entertained after above date.
- Relaxation in age is admissible as per Govt, of India Rules for the categories belonging to SC i.e. 05 years upto 32 yrs.
- All posts are temporary but likely to be permanent with probation period of two years.
- Candidates after selection will be subject to “All India Service Liability Rules”, “Field Service Liability Rules” and “Army Act 1950″.
- Merely fulfilling the basic selection criteria does not automatically entitle a person to be called for test / interview.
- No Traveling Allowance will be admissible for test / interview. Candidates will makes their own boarding / lodging arrangement for test / interview.
- Date & Time of Test / Interview will be intimated by post separately to the eligible candidates whose application is found in order.
- Candidates will bring original certificates in support of age, qualification, experience, caste etc on the date of test / interview.
- Unit will not be responsible to pay any damages in case of injury / details of candidate during physical tests.
- For the time being no seat reserved for physically handicapped person out of above posts till such time a clarification is received from Govt of India, Min of Def regarding filling up of the post from physically handicapped persons.
- Medium of writing in application form and tests etc will be Hindi or English only.
- Please not that incomplete applications without affixing photographs / without signature or without enclosing attested copies of all required certificate will be rejected without any notice.
- The Nos of posts / vacancies are tentative. The recruitment process can be cancelled / suspended / terminated without assigning any reasons. The decision of appointing authority will be final and no appeal will entertained.
- Other terms & conditions will be announced at the time of test / interview as applicable for Central Govt, Defence Civilian employees.
- Selection will be subject to verification of Character and antecedents from Civil authorities and Medical Fitness of the candidates.
- No application will be accepted in person by hand or through any representative. The application must be posted to the addressee. The unit will not responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- Unit will not be held responsible for lost delayed / misplaced / or wrongly delivered mail.
All the candidates are warned to be careful from the self-styled agents and also requested to report to the Office Commanding 762 Tpt Coy ASC ( Civ GT ) against any malpractice seen / observed by them.