Indian Army 27th TES Course 2012
- Indian Army 27th Permanent TES Course July 2012 invites applications from unmarried, Male Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ( Hereinafter referred to as PCM ) subjects and fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the subsequent paragraphs, for the grant of Permanent Commission or Short Service Commission ( SSC ) in the Army after 4 years of Basic Military Training and Technical Training thereafter with the terms and conditions given in the succeeding paragraphs.
- Eligibility for Indian Army :
- Nationality : A candidate must either be :
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.Provided that a candidate belonging to categories above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination provisionally subject to the necessary certificate being given to him by the Govt before declaration of result by SSB / joining training.
- Age Limit, Sex and Marital Status : Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for the entry. A candidate must not be below 16 1/2 years and above 19 1/2 years on the first day of the month in which the Indian Army course 2012 is commencing i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01 Jan 1993 and not after 01 Jan 1996 ( both days inclusive ). The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Marticulation or Secondary School Leaving certificate or in the certificate recognised by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an extract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by a University which extract must be certified by the proper authority of the University or in the Higher Secondary or an equivalent examination certificate.
No other document relating to age like horoscopes, affidavits, birth extract from municipal corporation, service records and the like will be accepted. The expression Matriculation / Higher Secondary Examination Certificate in this part of the instruction includes the alternative certificate mentioned above.
Note 1 : Candidate should note only the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation / Higher Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate on the date of submission of applications for Indian Army will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
Note 2 :
Candidates should also note that once a date of birth has been claimed by them and entered in the records, no change will be allowed subsequently or a subsequent Indian Army examination on any ground whatsoever.
Note 3 :
The Candidates should exercise due care while entering their date of birth in the application form for Indian Army 2011, if on verification at any subsequent stage any variation is found in their date of birth form one entered in their matriculation or equivalent examination certificate, disciplinary action will be taken against them under rules.
Note 4 :
Candidates must undertake not to marry until they complete their full Indian Army training. A candidate who marries subsequent to the date of his Indian Army application form 2011, though successful, will not be selected for Indian Army training. A candidate who marries during Indian Army training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the government.
- Educational Qualification for Indian Army : Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible to apply for this entry.
- Nationality : A candidate must either be :
- Vacancies in Indian Army : The number of vacancies for Indian Army course for both Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission are 85. Vacancies in Indian Army are provisional and can be changed depending on the Indian Army training capacity at the Indian Army training Academy for Permanent Commission SSC Technical Entry Scheme course. The vacancies in Indian Army are subject to increase / decrease keeping the organizational requirement at the point of time.
Note : While candidate may give their first and / or second option between Short Service Commission and Permanent Commission at this stage but the firm vacancies in Indian Army in each category will only be known when released by the Govt. Accordingly, successful candidates may be given a fresh option at that stage, but the candidates need to be aware that Govt, may allot all Indian Army vacancies to Short Service Commission and none to Permanent Commission or all to Permanent Commission and none, to Short Service Commission or a part of the vacancies in Indian Army 2011 to Permanent Commission and rest to Short Service Commission. No claims in this regard will. be entertained.
- Type of Commission : On successful completion of 4 years of the course cadets will be granted Permanent Commission / Short Service Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt. as under :
- Reg Commission. Those candidates who were selected for Reg Commission and completed trg as above.
- Short Service Commission. To those candidates who were selected for Short Service Commission and completed Indian Army training as above.
- Grant of Commission : On successful completion of total 04 years Indian Army training, the candidates will be commissioned in the rank of Lt. They will be granted seniority on overall order of merit of the three technical institutes combined i.e. CME, MCTE, MCEME and in case the date of commissioning coincides with that of IMA; Dehradun, they will be placed en-block junior to IMA ( NDA / ACC / DE Course ) but above TGC / UES course.
- Total Training for Indian Army will be 5 years, Details as under :
- Basic Military Training in Indian Army : 1 year ( Officer Training Academy Gaya ).
- Technical Training in Indian Army :
- Phase – l ( Pre Commission Training ) : 3 Years ( CME Pune, MCTE Mhow and MCEME Secunderabad ).
- Phase – ll ( Post Commission Training ) : 1 year at CME Pune, MCTE Mhow and MCEME Secunderabad.
- Award of Degree : The candidates will be awarded Engineering degree after successful completion of Indian Army training as given out in para 6 (a) and (b) above. No ante date seniority will be admissible to candidates on account of this Engineering degree.The- officers who fail to qualify in Engineering will re – appear in the Indian Army examination in the following year. In case they fail to qualify in the following year examination also, the same will result in loss of seniority to them and they will forfiet seniority to the extent of delay in passing Engineering degree examination. If they fail to qualify even within three years of their commissioning, their commission will be terminated.
- The entire cost of Indian Army training 2011 including books and reading material is borne by the Indian Army. Cadets are also provided with free accommodation and messing. In case the GC is withdrawn from Indian Army training academy due to reasons other than Medical ground or the reasons not beyond his control, he will be liable to refund cost of Indian Army training @ 7075/ -per week for the period of his stay at the Officer Training academy, Gaya.
Indian Army Training
Cost of Indian Army Training