How to Apply for Indian Army TES Entry 2015 :
14. Indian Army 34th Permanent Commission application form will only be accepted Online. To do so the candidates needs to click on the “Online application” button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Detailed instructions for filling up online application form are available once the candidates click “Online Application Link”.
- After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout and the Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly Signed by the candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview along with affixed photograph attested by a gazetted officer of Central / State Govt, Photocopies of Class 10th Certificate / Mark sheet showing date of birth and 12th Class Certificate alongwith mark sheets duly attested by Gazetted officer and all the above certificates in original. Any candidate who does not carry all these document for the SSB interview, his candidature will be cancelled.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to retained by the candidate for his reference. No need to send any hard copy to DG Rtg / Rtg Dte.
Online application will open on 10 June 2015 at 10:00 Hrs and will be closed on 10 July 2015 at 10:00 Hrs.
- Any change in your postal address after submission of application for Indian Army TES 2015 must be communicated by post duly quoting your Roll No, name and course opted for.
- All original certificates along with two attested copies each will be carried by the candidate for SSB interview. Originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself.
16. Original certificates should not be attached with the Indian Army application form. Additional Directorate General of Recruiting, Adjutant General’s Branch, integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence ( Army ) will not take responsibility for loss of original certificates, if attached with Indian Army application form 2014. Photo should be pasted and not stapled. Attestation made on the backside of the photo will not be entertained.
17. Important Instructions for Indian Army TES Course 2016
- The candidate needs to apply ‘Online’ on Indian Army Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
The application will be screened at Recruiting Directorate, Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence ( Army ) and the candidate thereafter will be detailed for SSB ).
- Print out of Online Indian Army application must be accompanied by attested ( By a Gazetted Officer of the Central / State Govt / 1st Class Magistrate etc. ) photocopies of 10th class certificates issued by the Board concerned ( CBSE / State Boards / ICSE ) in which date of birth is reflected for proof of date of birth ( Admit card / Marksheet / Transfer / Leaving Certificate etc. are not acceptable for proof of date of birth ) and 10+2 certificate and mark sheet for proof of education. Revised marksheets issued by the Board / University after last date of receipt of Indian Army application will not be accepted for this course, however, the same fill be accepted for the subsequent course.
- While filling up the application form for Indian Army, candidate are required to indicate exact PCM percentage of Class 12th upto two decimals and are not to be rounding off. Any false entry of PCM percentage, detected at any stage of selection will be out rightly rejected.
- Army Headquarters reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage of PCM marks without assigning any reason. No communication will be entertained on this account.
- Shortlisted candidates will be detailed to undergo SSB interview from Aug 2015 onwards. No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of test conducted at SSB. All Indian Army application received late or incomplete will be rejected outright. No intimation will be given to the candidate in writing or verbally to submit fresh application / certificate / or any other required documents.
- Candidates withdrawn from NDA, OTA, IMA, Naval Academy, Air force Academy on disciplinary grounds are not eligible to apply.
- Final merit list will be displayed at the notice board of the following address as well as Indian Army, Recruiting Directorate website www.joinindianarmv.nic.in before induction for pre-commissioning training. For any queries regarding SSB interview centre, call up details, reporting date and merit list, contact : 011 – 26175473 between 14:00 hrs to 17:00 hrs on working days or visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. ADG Rtg’s Fax No – 011-26196205.
Rtg Dte., ( Officers Selection ),
ADG Rtg, West Block-III,
Pin – 110 066.
18. Change of Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Interview Dates 2015 : Request for change of SSB Interview date should be avoided. However, under most unavoidable circumstances, such change may be considered based on the circumstances of the case. This will be an exception rather the rule. Request for such change should be forwarded to Selection Centre from where the call-up letter for Indian Army SSB interview has been received and not to Additional Directorate General Recruiting. The Selection Centre for Indian Army may permit change of date at their discretion.