14. Indian Army 32nd Permanent Commission application form will only be accepted Online. To do so the candidates needs to click on the “Online application” button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates must enter their particulars in the Indian Army Online application. Terms and conditions linked to the form must be read, prior to submitting the form.
- After submitting the form an acknowledgement with a Roll number will be provided to the candidate. If the system does not generate Roll Number, if is an indication of non acceptance of Indian Army application by the system.
- After submitting Indian Army Online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application for Indian Army TES Course 2015 printout and the Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out of Indian Army application duly Signed and affixed photograph attested by a gazetted officer of Central / State Govt. Photocopies of Class 10th Certificate / Mark sheet showing date of birth and 12th Class Certificate alongwith mark sheets duly attested by Gazetted officer are to be forwarded to the following address by Regd Post or Speed Post.
Additional Directorate General of Recruiting ( Rtg-6 ),
West Block – III,
New Delhi – 110 066.
The last date of receipt of such printouts of Indian Army Online applications is 30 Jun 2014. While forwarding these applications for Indian Army the words “Online application 10+2 TES and the Roll No. and PCM % age must be written boldly outside the envelope. The second copy of the printout of application form for Indian Army along with the Roll No and all the above certificates in original are to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidate for the SSB interview. Any candidate who does not carry all these document for the SSB interview, his candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates must submit only one Indian Army application, Receipt of multiple applications for Indian Army from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.
- Online application will open on 20 May 2014 at 1000 Hrs and will be closed on 30 Jun 2014 at 1000 Hrs.
- Any change in your postal address after submission of application for Indian Army 2014 must be, communicated by post duly quoting your Roll No, name and course opted for.
- All original certificates along with two attested copies each will be carried by the candidate for SSB interview. Originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself.
16. Original certificates should not be attached with the Indian Army application form. Additional Directorate General of Recruiting, Adjutant General’s Branch, integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence ( Army ) will not take responsibility for loss of original certificates, if attached with Indian Army application form 2014. Photo should be pasted and not stapled. Attestation made on the backside of the photo will not be entertained.
17. Important Instructions for Indian Army TES Course 2015
- The candidate needs to apply ‘Online’ on Indian Army Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
The application will be screened at Recruiting Directorate, Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence ( Army ) and the candidate thereafter will be detailed for SSB ).
- Print out of Online Indian Army application must be accompanied by attested ( By a Gazetted Officer of the Central / State Govt / 1st Class Magistrate etc. ) photocopies of 10th class certificates issued by the Board concerned ( CBSE / State Boards / ICSE ) in which date of birth is reflected for proof of date of birth ( Admit card / Marksheet / Transfer / Leaving Certificate etc. are not acceptable for proof of date of birth ) and 10+2 certificate and mark sheet for proof of education. Revised marksheets issued by the Board / University after last date of receipt of Indian Army application will not be accepted for this course, however, the same fill be accepted for the subsequent course.
- While filling up the application form for Indian Army, candidate are required to indicate exact PCM percentage of Class 12th upto two decimals and are not to be rounding off. Any false entry of PCM percentage, detected at any stage of selection will be out rightly rejected.
- Army Headquarters reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage of PCM marks without assigning any reason. No communication will be entertained on this account.
- Shortlisted candidates will be detailed to undergo SSB interview from Aug 2014 onwards. No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of test conducted at SSB. All Indian Army application received late or incomplete will be rejected outright. No intimation will be given to the candidate in writing or verbally to submit fresh application / certificate / or any other required documents.
- Candidates withdrawn from NDA, OTA, IMA, Naval Academy, Air force Academy on disciplinary grounds are not eligible to apply.
- Final merit list will be displayed at the notice board of the following address as well as Indian Army, Recruiting Directorate website www.joinindianarmv.nic.in before induction for pre-commissioning training. For any queries regarding SSB interview centre, call up details, reporting date and merit list, contact : 011 – 26175473 between 1400 hrs to 1700 hrs on working days or visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. ADG Rtg’s Fax No – 011-26196205.
Rtg Dte., ( Officers Selection ),
ADG Rtg, West Block-III,
Pin – 110 066.
18. Change of Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Interview Dates 2014 : Request for change of SSB Interview date should be avoided. However, under most unavoidable circumstances, such change may be considered based on the circumstances of the case. This will be an exception rather the rule. Request for such change should be forwarded to Selection Centre from where the call-up letter for Indian Army SSB interview has been received and not to Additional Directorate General Recruiting. The Selection Centre for Indian Army may permit change of date at their discretion.