How to Apply for Indian Army TES Entry 2016 :
Indian Army 36th Permanent Commission application form will only be accepted Online. To do so the candidates needs to click on the “Online application” button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application. Terms and conditions linked to the form must be read, prior to submitting the form.
- After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout and the Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly Signed by the candidate w ill be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview. Following documents will be carried along with the Application Form :-
- Class 10th certificate / marksheet showing DOB in original
- Class 12th certificate / marksheet in original
- ID proof in original
- Two self attested photocopies of the above mentioned certificates will be submitted at the time of SSB interview and originals will be returned after verification at the SSB itself.
- 20 copies of self attested PP size photograph will also be carried along with the Application Form.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to retained by the candidate for his reference. No need to send any hard copy to DG Rtg / Rtg Dte.
- Candidates must submit only one application, Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.
- Online application will open on 10th June, 2016 at 10:00 Hrs and will be closed on 10th July, 2016 at 10:00 Hrs.
Any change in your postal address after submission of application for Indian Army TES 2016 must be communicated by post duly quoting your Roll No, name and course opted for.
Important Instructions for Indian Army TES Course 2017
- The candidate needs to apply ‘Online’ on Indian Army Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in The application will be screened at Recruiting Directorate, Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence ( Army ) and the candidate thereafter will be detailed for SSB.
- For SSB interview, print out of online application must be accompanied by original documents alongwith two sets of attested ( By a Gazetted Officer of the Central / State Govt / 1st Class Magistrate etc. ) photocopies i.e. 10th class certificate issued by the Board concerned ( CBSE / State Boards / ICSE ) in which date of birth is reflected for proof of date of birth ( Admit card / Marksheet / Transfer / Leaving Certificate etc. are not acceptable for proof of date of birth ) and 10+2 certificate and marksheet for proof of education. Revised marksheets issued by a Board / University after last date of submitting online application will not be accepted for this course, however, the same will be accepted for the subsequent course.
- While filling up the application form for Indian Army, candidate are required to indicate exact PCM percentage of Class 12th upto two decimals and are not to be rounding off. Any false entry of PCM percentage, detected at any stage of selection will be out rightly rejected.
- Army Headquarters reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage of PCM marks without assigning any reason. No communication will be entertained on this account.
- Shortlisted candidates will be detailed to undergo SSB interview from Aug 2016 onwards. No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of test conducted at SSB. All incompleted online applications will be rejected outright. No intimation will be given to the candidate in writing or verbally.
- Candidate withdrawn from NDA, OTA, IMA, Naval Academy, Air force Academy on disciplinary grounds are not eligible to apply.
- Final merit list will be displayed at the notice board of Rtg Dte., ( Offers Selection ), DG Rtg, West Block – III, R.K Puram, New Delhi Pin – 110 066 as well as Indian Army, Recruiting Directorate website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in before induction for precommissioning training. For any queries regarding SSB interview centre, call up details, reporting date and merit list, contact : 011-26175473 between 14:00 hrs to 17:00 hrs on working days or visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. DG Rtg’s fax No is 011-26196205.
Change of Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Interview Dates 2016 : Request for change of SSB Interview date should be avoided. However, under most unavoidable circumstances, such change may be considered based on the circumstances of the case. This will be an exception rather the rule. Request for such change should be forwarded to Selection Centre from where the call-up letter for Indian Army SSB interview has been received and not to Additional Directorate General Recruiting. The Selection Centre for Indian Army may permit change of date at their discretion.
Aadhar Card : All candidates selected for Join Indian Army in any rank are required to have their Aadhar card prior to joining training. All candidates applying to Join Indian Army are therefore advised to obtain Aadhar card at the earliest.