14. Indian Army NCC Special Entry Online Application Form 2015 – Indian Army NCC Entry Scheme
- Apply on plain paper as per the format available at official website of Rtg Dte www.joinindianarmy.nic.in ( downloads ), duly typed.
- Applications for Indian Army NCC Entry should be posted to the nearest OC, NCC Unit from where NCC ‘C’ certificate has been issued.
- Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2015 applications of candidates serving in the SSC Indian Armed Forces duly counter-signed by Commanding Officer should be sent to the OC, NCC unit from where NCC ‘C’ certificate has been issued.
- All NCC units will forward the Indian Army Online applications to DDG, NCC of the concerned State.
- DDG, NCC states will process all SSC Indian Army applications and forward them to Dte Gen NCC. Special emphasis will be laid on the following points :
- Check date of birth from class X certificate.
- Check Degree / Provisional degree is from a university recognized by AIU.
- Check marks sheets of all years and ensure that candidate has minimum 50% marks in the aggregate for all three / four years and in case of final year students 50% marks in aggregate for two / three years.
- Check NCC ‘C’ certificate with minimum ‘B’ Grading.
- Directorate General of Recruiting ( Rtg ‘A’ ), Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence ( Army ), reserves the right to shortlist applications on the basis of grade obtained by the candidates in NCC ‘C’ certificate examination / percentage of marks in degree examinations.
- The last date for receipt of SSC Indian Army applications is as under :
- At NCC Bn : 04 Aug 2015.
- At NCC Gp HQ : 14 Aug 2015.
- At DG NCC : 04 Aug 2015.
- At Rtg Dte from Dte Gen NCC : 17 Sep 2015.
15. SSC Indian Army Online applications received after due date will neither be opened nor be entertained.
16. Common Mistakes Resulting in Rejection of Applications for Indian Army :
- Photographs are not attested.
- Percentage below 50%.
- Application for Indian Army incomplete in any respect and or / without copies of requisite certificates will be rejected summarily. Documents whatsoever submitted at a later stage will not be acted upon. No correspondence will be entertained by NCC / Rtg Dte in this regard.
- Variation ( if any ) in names and spellings as recorded in matriculation or equivalent certificate and Graduation certificate should be supported by an affidavit.
- Copies of certificates are not found self attested.
- Self attested copies of Matric or equivalent certificates are not found enclosed with applications ( for verification of age ) No other certificate is valid for authentication of age.
- Application for Indian Army not received on due date.
- Candidates who submit more than one application for Indian Army will be disqualified for Indian Army NCC course as well as from applying for Short Service Commission in the army in future,
- Any ambiguity / erasure / unattested cutting / false information / concealment of information detected at any stage of selection in above certificates / application will result in the cancellation of the candidature.
17. Change in Indian Army SSB Interview Dates :
- Request for change of SSB interview dates will not be accepted. However under most unavoidable circumstances such a change may be considered based on the circumstances of the case. This will be an exception rather than the rule. Requests for such change duly supported by a certificate from Government Gazetted Officer should be sent to the selection centre from where the call-up letter for Indian Army SSB interview has been received and not to Directorate General of Recruiting.
- Candidates failing to intimate the reasons for not attending Indian Army SSB interview on the due date, to the selection centre from where the call up letter was received, will not be afforded any further chance to attend Indian Army SSB interview.
- No request for change of Indian Army SSB interview centre will be entertained under any circumstances.
18. For more information / queries regarding allotment of centres, date of interview, merit list, joining instructions and any other relevant information please visit our website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in or contact Telephone No. : ( 011 ) 26173215, 26175473 ( between 2 PM to 5 PM Monday to Friday ).
Directorate General of Recruiting,
AG’s Branch, IHQ of MoD ( Army ),
West Block – III,
New Delhi – 110 066.