Indian Army Kurnool Recruitment Rally for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Technical & Soldier Nursing Assistant
Candidates are to be aware that on enrolment into the Indian Army, there will be certain implications and restrictions on the fundamental rights guaranteed to him by the Constitution of India as per provision of the Army Act ( 1950 ) and Army Rule ( 1954 ). The candidate will also have to furnish an undertaking to the effect during enrolment.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2014 – Kurnool
28 May 2014 to 06 Jun 2014, at Police Parade Ground, Kurnool
1. An open Army Recruitment rally will be conducted from 28 May 2014 to 06 Jun 2014 at Police Parade Ground, Kurnool to enroll eligible candidates into the Army from seven districts of Andhra Pradesh viz, Anantapur, Chittoor, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore & Prakasam.
2. Indian Army Kurnool Recruitment Programme 2014 : Screening of Documents and Physical Fitness Tests and Physical Measurement Tests will be as under :
|Category||Districts||Date of Screening of Documents||Date of Physical Fitness Tests / Physical Measurement Tests.|
|Soldier General Duty||Anantapur, Chittoor & Prakasam||28 May 2014||29 May 2014|
|Soldier General Duty||Guntur, Kadapa Kurnool & Nellore||29 May 2014||30 May 2014|
|Soldier Tradesmen||Anantapur, Chittoor, Prakasam, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool & Nellore||30 May 2014||31 May 2014|
|Soldier Technical & Soldier Nursing Assistant||Anantapur, Chittoor, Prakasam, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool & Nellore||31 May 2014||01 Jun 2014|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical & Screening for ESM APPLYING FOR DSC ( Those application verified by concern Records offices and pre-medical done by MH Secunderabad )||Anantapur, Chittoor, Prakasam, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool & Nellore||01 Jun 2014||03 Jun 2014|
|Aptitute Test for soldier tradesmen||Anantapur, Chittoor, Prakasam, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool & Nellore||02 Jun 2014|
|Medical of all candidates selected in PMT||Anantapur, Chittoor, Prakasam, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool & Nellore||30 May 09 Jun 2014 ( As per the date given after PMT )|
|Candidate will report to Police Parade Ground, Kurnool at 05.30 A.M. on the scheduled date, as per programme.|
- Candidates who have under taken Andhra Pradesh Open School Society Examination for Class X are now eligible for Soldier Genral Duty and Soldier Tradesmen.
- Candidates with 10+2 Vocational Subjects are not eligible for Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant & Soldier Clerk / Soldier Store Keeper Technical. They can apply for Tradesmen / Soldier GD.
- Candidate who are below 18 years of age will bring their parents consent certificate.
- Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at National level but not earned first / second position are eligible for relaxation in physical std and bonus marks as per laid down policies on the subject.
3. Eligibility Conditions for Indian Army Recruitment Rally at Kurnool
|(a)||Soldier Technical||165 cms||50 Kgs||77 cms and 5 cms Expansion||10+2 / Intermediate ( XII ) Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.|
|(b)||Soldier Technical Aviation||165 cms||50 Kgs||77 cms and 5 cms Expansion||10+2 / Intermediate ( XII ) Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English / Three years diploma in Engg ( Mechanical / Electrical / Automobiles / Computer Science Mechanical Engg and Electronic & Instrumentation Engg ) from a recognised polytechnic Institutions.|
|(c)||Soldier Nursing Assistant||165 cms||50 Kgs||77 cms and 5 cms Expansion||10+2 / Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree ( Botony / Zoology / Bio Science ) and English ( simple pass ) Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degrees.|
|(d)||Soldier General Duty||166 cms||50 Kgs||77 cms and 5 cms Expansion||10th passed with min 33% in each subject / C2 Grade or 4.75 Points in Grade System and 45% marks in aggregate except additional subject. 10+2 simple pass in all subjects. Stipulated marks percentage will be waived off for 10+2 and higher education qualification.|
|(e)||Soldier Tradesman||166 cms||48 Kgs||76 cms and 5 cms Expansion||8th Class Pass : For House Keeper, Mess Keeper and Syce.
10th Class Pass : For Chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan ( Woodwork ), Artisan ( Metallurgy ) Suport Staff ( ER ) Artisan ( Construction ) and all other trades 10th simple pass / ITI qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaken Class X Board Exam would be considered.
|(f)||Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||162 cms||50 Kgs||77 cms and 5 cms Expansion||(a) Should have secured 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate in class XII.
(b) Should have studied English and Math / Acct / Book Keeping in Class XII or Class X. Should have secured minimum 40% marks in each of these subjects, whether it was studied in class XII or class X.
(c) If an individual is a graduate ( any field ) with Maths / Accountancy / Book Keeping and English ( Even elective ) as one of the subjects, the stipulation of scoring 40% marks in Math / English in class XII or Class X and scoring 50% marks in aggregate in class XII is waived off.
(d) If an individual is a graduate but not having English and math / Accountancy / Book
Keeping at graduate level, he should have scored minimum 40% marks in English and Math / Accountancy / Book Keeping at least once in Class XII or Class X.
4. Indian Army Kurnool Recruitment 2014 Age Group : The minimum age of candidates ( cut off date ) will be as under :
|S. No.||Category||Age Criteria|
|(a)||Soldier Technical||17 Yrs 6 months to 23 Years ( Born between 28 May 1991 to 28 Nov 1996 )|
|(b)||Soldier Nursing Assistant||17 Yrs 6 months to 23 Years ( Born between 28 May 1991 to 28 Nov 1996 )|
|(c)||Soldier General Duty||17 Yrs 6 months to 21 Years ( Born between 28 May 1993 to 28 Nov 1996 )|
|(d)||Soldier Tradesman||17 Yrs 6 months to 23 Years ( Born between 28 May 1991 to 28 Nov 1996 )|
|(e)||Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||17 Yrs 6 months to 23 Years ( Born between 28 May 1991 to 28 Nov 1996 )|
5. Other Conditions for Indian Army Recruitment Rally Kurnool
- SOS / SOEX / SOW / SOWW will show Relationship Certificate issued by Records Office concerned.
- Married candidates below 21 years of age not eligible for enrolment into Army.
- Tattoo / Engraving. Permanent body Tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back ( dorsal ) side of hand.
6. Indian Army Soldiers Selection Procedure 2014 : The undermentioned tests are compulsory for all :
- Physical Fitness Test
- 1.6 KM Run in minimum 6 min 20 sec
- 9 Feet Ditch Jump
- Pull Ups, minimum six
- Balancing Beam
Note : For Soldier GD, 1.6 Km run test will have only two groups. Group I upto 05 Mins 40 Sec and Group II upto 06 Mins.
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Medical : The Medical Examination will be carried out on dates given by Medical Team. Candidates to check for date of Medical Examination at rally site. Candidates found medically TUF / PUF at rally site will report to medical specialist at MH Secunderabad alongwith 03 x latest passport size photograph. Candidate will ensure that review medical is carried out within 21days for TUF candidates, 42 days for PUF candidates.
- Common Entrance Examination : All the candidates except DSC and Sol ( Tdn ) who have been declared fit at rally site in the Medical Examination will under go a Common Entrance Examination at Army Recruitment Office, Guntur location. Date will be 27 July 2014 for direct medical fit and 31st Aug 14 for MH review medical fit candidates including complete Sol ( Tdn ) candidates.
- Negative Marking : Common to all categories one fourth value of the marks for a correct answer will be deducted for each wrong answer.