Indian Army HQ South Western Command Recruitment 2014 for Stenographer Grade III
Headquarters South Western Command,
C/o 56 APO,
Pin – 908 546
Applications are invited from the Indian Nationals to fill up the following post at Headquarters South Western Command.
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Name of Vacancies||Reserved for||Pay Scale||Education & Other Qualification|
|1.||Stenographer Grade III||01||UR - 01||5200 - 20200 with grade pay 2400||i. 10 +2 or equivalent
ii. Must posses a speed of 80 words / min in shorthand in either Hindi or English and a speed of 30 words / min in typing
1. All Interviews and tests will be conducted at Jaipur. The post of Stenographer is on command seniority. Initially the post is tenable at Jaipur ( Rajasthan ).
2. Candidate should apply for the post in the format given below Post applied for should be super scribed in capital letters on top of envelope. Candidates should have completed 18 years and should not have completed 25 years of age on the last date of submitting of the applications. Age relaxation for govt employees will be as per Govt Rules.
3. Application duly completed in all respects along with its enclosures should be sent by post to reach Brigadier Administration, Headquarters South Western Command C/o 56 APO Pin No 908 546 within 15 days of publication. Application received on or after 15 days of publication will not be entertained. Govt Employees, should submit their application through proper channel duly submitting service certificate and No Objection Certificate from the employer so as to reach Brigadier Administration, Headquarters South Western Command C/o 56 APO Pin No 908 546 within 15 days of publications.
4. Two self-addressed post cards will be enclosed with application for forwarding further communication. Recent Passport Size photograph duly attested by a Gazatted Officer to be affixed on the application and one additional photograph to be enclosed along with the application. The candidates will have to attend the selection tests / interview at their own cost and no TA / DA will be paid to them. Incomplete / Illegible application will be deemed invalid and rejected without intimation to the candidates. The decision of the administration will be final in this regard. The administration will not be responsible for non-receipt or late receipt of applications due to postal delay or any other reasons.
5. Attested Xerox copies of date of birth, Marks sheet of essential educational qualification and experience certificate to be enclosed along with the application. Further, the administration reserves the right to cancel or modify this notification without assigning any reason thereof.
6. Candidate living with more than one spouse or have married another spouse while the first spouse is alive are not eligible to apply. The selected candidates should be physically and medically fit to carry out their assigned duties. Date of test ( written & Practical ) / Interview will be intimated to eligible and short listed candidates separately. The candidates who fulfill eligibility conditions will be subjected to selection process as per the existing orders and selected candidates will be appointed after verification of character and antecedents and after completion of medical examination.
7. Mere fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualification etc will not entitle and applicant to be called for competitive test / interview. A duly constituted Screening Committee will shortlist the candidates to be called for the test on the basis of criteria fixed by it. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidates. No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained. The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of two years from the date of appointment.