Indian Army Recruitment as Havildar Education in Group X and Y July 2016 – Indian Army Havildar Application Form
1. Indian Army Applications are invited from Male candidates for recruitment as Havildar Education Science & Arts in the Army Educational Corps of Indian Army.
Total Number of Indian Army Havildar Education Vacancies : 635.
- Science Stream : 397.
- Arts Stream : 238.
2. Indian Army Havildar Education Corps Age Limit 2016 :
Civilian Candidates : 20 to 25 years as on 01 October 2016 ( i.e Candidates born between 01 October 1991 and 30 September 1996 ).
Serving Combatants on Remusteration : 20 to 28 years as on 01 October 2016 ( i.e Candidates born between 01 October 1988 and 30 September 1996 ).
3. Educational Qualification for Indian Army Havildar Education Corps 2016 : The candidates must have working knowledge of both English or Hindi. Should have graduated from a recognised university in any of the following subjects at PG / Graduation level :
- Science Stream : M.Sc / B.Sc / MCA / BCA / M.Tech / B.Tech / B.Sc ( IT ) with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology, Electronics or Computer Science.
- Arts Stream : MA / BA with English Literature, Hindi Literature, Urdu Literature, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Psychology, Mathematics or Sociology.
4. Physical Standard for Indian Army Havildar Education Corps Recruitment 2016
Minimum physical standards will be as under :
( The details can be obtained from any HQ Recruiting Zone, IRO Delhi Cantt / Army Recruitment Office )
Height ( cms ) : 162 Cms – Western Himalayan, Western Plains, Eastern Plains, Central Plains, Southern Plains.
160 Cms – Eastern Himalayan.
Chest : 77 cms – All.
Weight : 48 kg – Western & Eastern Himalayan.
52 kg – Eastern, Western, Central, Southern Plains.
Mode of Indian Army Havildar Education Recruitment 2016
5. Screening : Screening of candidates will be carried out as per programme issued by Recruiting Offices.
6. Physical Fitness Test :
Physical fitness test will be as follows :
- 1.6 km in maximum 6:20 minutes.
- Pull ups ( Beam ) – minimum 6 pull ups.
- Zig Zag balance – must pass.
- 9 feet ditch – must pass.
7. Indian Army Havildar Education Medical Standard 2016 :
A candidate should have robust physique and mental health, chest should be well developed with minimum 5 cm expansion, should have normal hearing in each ear. Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gums and teeth, i.e. 14 dental points. Should have no diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele, varicose veins or piles. Remustering candidates should be in medical category SHAPE – I in terms of Special Army Order 6/S/2005/Rtg dt 05 Aug 2005 as amended from time to time.
8. Indian Army Havildar Education Written Examination 2016 : Only those candidates selected in the screening and declared medically fit will be permitted to appear in the written examination which will be conducted at HQ Recruiting Zone / IRO Delhi Cantt on 31st July 2016. The Indian Army Havildar Education Corps written examination will consist of one composite paper of 2 hours duration, composed of the two parts :
Science candidate will attempt part – I and part – II ( Science ), while Arts candidates will attempt Part I and Part II ( Arts ). Candidates must mention the stream opted for in the application.
- Part I ( Compulsory for all candidates ) : It will consist of 50 questions on General Knowledge and General English. ( Max Marks is 50 and pass marks are 20 ).
- Part II ( Science Stream ) : Compulsory Science Stream candidates. This part will comprise of questions from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Science. Candidates will be required to attempt all questions. ( Max marks for part II ( Science ) is 50 and pass marks is 20 ).
- Part III ( Arts Stream ) : Compulsory for Arts candidates. This part will comprise of questions from Mathematics, History, Geography, Political Science and Economics. Candidates will be required to attempt all questions ( Max marks for Part II ( Arts ) is 50 and Pass marks is 20 ).
- All answers will be marked on OMR answer sheet.
9. Teaching Aptitude Test / Interview : The candidates declared successful in the above written examination and placed in the merit list will appear for Teaching Aptitude Test and Interview to be conducted at AEC Training College & Centre, Pachmarhi ( MP ). Candidates qualifying in the Indian Army Havildar Education Written Test, Teaching Aptitude Test and Interview and placed in the merit list will be enrolled in the Army Educational Corps.
10. Conveyance : The candidates will be issued with free railway warrants for their journey from recruiting offices ( where they took the Indian Army written examination ) to Pipariya ( M.P ). The candidates not found suitable for Indian Army recruitment will be issued with a return journey warrant to their home station or recruiting office whichever is nearer, by the Commandant AEC Training College & Centre, Pachmarhi ( M.P. ).
11. Indian Army Havildar Education Corps Messing & Accommodation : The candidates will be provided with free messing and accommodation during their stay at Pachmarhi for the Teaching Aptitude Test and Indian Army Interview.
12. Travelling Allowance / Daily Allowance : No travelling allowance / daily allowance will be given.
13. Indian Army Havildar Education Training 2016 : Selected candidates will undergo Military and Technical training for approximately one year at AEC training College & Centre, Pachmarhi ( MP ).
14. Pay & Allowances in Indian Army Havildar Education 2016
- Group ‘X’ : ( PG / Bachelor Degree with B.Ed ) On completion of successful Indian Army Havildar training you will be placed in the Pay Band – 1 ( 5200 – 20200 ) as per 6th Pay Commission. You will also be entitled to Grade Pay ( 2800 ) + Military Service Pay ( 2000 ) + Group ‘X’ Pay ( 1400 ) per month.
- Group ‘Y’ ( Bachelor Degree without B.Ed ) On completion of successful training you will be placed in the Pay Band – 1 ( 5200 – 20200 ) as per 6th Pay Commission. You will also be entitled to Grade Pay ( 2800 ) + Military Service Pay ( 2000 ) per month.
15. In addition to the above, pension, promotion prospects, Group Insurance, Army Welfare Housing Scheme, 60 days Annual leave and 30 days Casual Leave, free medical treatment for self, family and dependants, entitled ration and other allowances as admissible to the regular Army.
16. Terms of Enrolment Individual will be enrolled for a period of 24 years with colour service and 2 years in reserve or till they attain 49 years of age whichever is earlier.