Indian Army 227 Coy ASC ( Sup ) Type B Recruitment 2013 for Chowkidar, Mazdoor
Application are invited from eligible Indian National candidates by 227 Coy ASC ( Sup ) Type B for the post of Chowkidar – 02 and Mazdoor – 06 ( No of posts likely to change ) in the pay scale of 5200 – 20200 + Grade pay 1800/- plus allowances. The distribution of reserved vacancies among various categories is as under :
|Serial No||Category||Name of Post|
|b.||Other Backward Classes||-||02|
2. Candidate can apply only for one post.
3. The candidate should posses the following essential qualifications :
- Physical Fitness : Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed the physical test as applicable to the post.
- Passing the written test.
4. Last Date of Receipt of Coy ASC ( Sup ) Type B 2013 Application : 31.05.2013
5. The age limit as on the 31 May 2013 is as under :
- General – 18 to 25 Years
- Schedule Castes and Schedule Tribes – 18 to 30 Years.
- Other Backward Classes – 18 to 28 Years.
6. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may submit their application as per the format given below and attach the following documents alongwith the application :
- Affix two passport size photographs duly attested by a Gazzetted Officer – one on right hand coner of the application and another on the acknowledgement card.
- Attested copies of following documents.
- Education Qualification Certificate.
- Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate where applicable.
7. Location for screening, physical test, practical test and interview shall be intimated.
8. Coy ASC ( Sup ) Type B 2013 Application Form
- Eligible and desirous candidates may send their application to the following address :
227 Coy ASC ( Sup ) Type B,
New Delhi – 110 003
giving complete details on prescribed format on A – 4 size paper along with admit card ( in duplicate ) typed neatly in English / Hindi duly filed alongwith two recent passport size photographs duly attested by Gazetted Officer along with attested copies of certificates in respect of qualification age caste ( SC / ST / OBC ) by the principal of School / College or Gazetted Officer. The applications are required to be submitted alongwith two self addressed envelopes size 22 cm x 10 cm duly affixed with postal stamp of 25/- on each envelop. The envelope should be marked with “Application for the post of ___”.
9. Medical & Citizenship
Candidates must be physically and mentally fit for duty anywhere in India, in any climate and terrain. Candidates should be bonafide citizen of India.
10. Last date of submission of Application. Application complete in all respect must be received in 227 Coy ASC ( Sup ) Type B, Safdarjung Road, New Delhi – 110 003 by 31.05.2013
11. 227 Coy ASC ( Sup ) Type B, Safdarjung Road, New Delhi – 110 003 reserves the right to cancel or alter line terms and conditions in whole or in part of the above recruitment test / interview and acceptance of application does not mean selection for the post. This Depot will not be responsible for any postal delay in respect of any communication.
12. The department reserves the right to short list the number of candidate for test / interview to those with higher percentage of marks etc the prescribed essential qualification are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for screening, written test, practical test, interview and no claim whatsoever on this account will be entertained.
13. All posts mentioned above are temporary. However, it is likely to continue based on requirement.
14. Application received late due to postal / departmental delay or any other reasons will be summarily rejected.
15. Number of vacancies given above are tentative and likely to change. The vacancies may be increased / decreased to meet the departmental requirement.
16. Any form of canvassing will disqualify the candidate.
17. Test will be held on the dates and venue mentioned in acknowledgement card. Applicants should report on due date and time of physical test / written test / interview as mentioned in the acknowledgement card. No separate letter except acknowledgement card will be issued.
18. The individuals should be possession of acknowledgement card sent by this unit and all original documents at the time of test. Individual who are not in possession of acknowledgement card will not be entertained.
19. No TA / DA shall be admissible for all type of test. Candidates will make their own boarding / lodging arrangement for test.
20. The following points also to be noted :
- Please note that incomplete applications without affixing photograph or without enclosing attested copies of educational certificate / showing date of birth and cast certificate ( as applicable ) or if applicant is found over age on last date of receipt of application as indicated above will be rejected and candidate will not be entertained for test.
- Candidate must ensure that no column is left blank or wrongly filled. Applications not filled correctly are liable to be rejected and onus of such rejection would be on the candidate himself. The application format should be typed on full scape paper ( A – 4 size ) and forwarded to Officer Commanding, 227 Coy ASC ( Sup ) Type B, Pin – 908 227, c/o 56 APO.
- No application will be accepted in person by hand or through any representative. The application must be posted to the addressee under registered cover. The unit will not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- Unit will not be responsible to pay any damage in case of injury / death of candidate during physical test.
- Merely fulfilling the basic selection criteria does not automatically entitle a person to be called for test.
- All India Liability – Candidate can be transferred to any where in India.
- 227 Coy ASC ( Sup ) Type B reserve the right to withdraw the vacancies and terminate the appointment during the period of probation without assigning any reasons.
- Candidate who apply against OBC category shall attach and produce “Other Backward Class” certificate applicable for Central Government service and not the
“Backward Class” certificate, duly signed by the appropriate authority.