109th Technical Graduates Courses ( July 2009 ) and 33rd Short Service Commission (Technical) Course ( October 2009 ). – Eligibility | Selection | Physical Standards | Training and Prospects | Application
The Indian Army is looking for a few good men. For the best and the brightest amongst you.
For men with Intellect, idealism and courage. Men who can lead and inspire others.
Indian Army Applications are invited from Engineering Graduate Male Indian citizens including temporary Central / State Goverment, servants, serving personnel of the regular Army and Territorial Army ( including officers of Territorial Army )and serving personnel of Navy and Air Force for 109th Technical Graduates Course (commencing in Jul 2009) and 33rd Short Service Commission ( Technical ) Course ( commencing in Oct 2009 ).
As per following details and instructions:
- Type of Entry
(I) TGC :
- Engineering Graduates: Eligible for induction into all Arms/ Services.
- Post Graduate ( Non-Engineering ) : Eligible for induction into the Army Education Corps ( AEC ).
Military Farms : Eligible for induction into the Military farms.
(II) SSC ( Technical ) : Eligible for inducting into all Arms / Services.
- Vacancies : (I) 109th TGC :
- Engineers : 54 ( Civil-07, Electrical-05, Mechanical-06, Computer Science -05, Telecomn-06, Electronics-06, IT-06, Architecture-02, Public Health Engineering-02, Construction Engineering-02, Industrial Engineering & Management-04, Mining-03 ).
- AEC : Post Graduates ( Non-Engineering ) — Political Sciehce / History / Geography/Chinese / Burmese / MCA / M.Sc. ( Physics ) – 4.
- Military Farms : Agriculture / Dairy-02.
- 33rd SSC (Technical):
- Engineering Graduates: Total-49 ( Civil-07, Electrical-04, Mechanical-06, Computer Science-05, Telecom-06, Electronics-06, IT-05, Architecture-02, Public Health Engineering-02, Construction Engineering-02, Industrial Engineering & Mgt.-04 ).
- Military Farms : Agricultural / Dairy-01.
Note : The number of vacancies given above is tentative and may be changed at any stage by Army Headquarters.