Indian Air Force Station Chandigarh Recruitment 2013 for Group ‘C’ Posts
1. Indian Air Force Station Chandigarh invites applications from national eligible Male candidates for the following post Air Force Liaison Unit. The eligible candidates may forward their to the address mentioned below :
|Sl. No.||Address||Group||Post||Un-reserved||OBC||SC||ST||Ex -Servicemen|
|1.||CO, Air Force Liaison Unit,|
C/o Air Force Station Chandigarh,
Chandigarh - 160 003
|'C'||Watchman ( 01 )||01||-||-||-||-|
2. Eligibility for Indian Air Force Station Group ‘C’ Recruitment 2013
|Trade||Pay Band||Educational Qualification & Other Qualifications|
|Watchman||5200 - 20200 Grade Pay 1800/-||(i) Matriculation or equivalent from recognized board.|
- Indian Air Force Station Classification : Group ‘C’.
- Written Examination in Indian Air Force Station : Recruitment for Indian Air Force Chandigarh will be on the basis of written examination of 10th standard level.
3. Indian Air Force Station Chandigarh Group C Age Limit ( As on last date of receipt of application ) – 18-25 Years.
Note : Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / Ex – serviceman / Departmental Candidates / Other eligible categories as per Central Government of India rules.
4. Eligible candidates desirous of applying are to forward their Indian Air Force Station application as per prescribed format with enclosures as listed below to the unit at address listed ( at para 1 above ).
- Indian Air Force Chandigarh 2013 application as per given format duly typed in English on foolscap paper, Recent photograph ( Passport size 4.5 x 3.5 centimeters ) duly attested by Gazetted Officer to be pasted.
- Attested photocopies of certificate supporting Date of birth, Educational qualification, Experience etc.
- Candidates belong to SC / ST / OBC / PH / Ex-serviceman are to enclose photocopies of certificate issued by the Competent authority supporting their category and reservation status.
- Self addressed stamped envelope of size 24×11 Centimeters.
- Any other documents supporting their candidature i.e Sports / Cultural activities.
5. Instructions to candidates for Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2013
- Last date for receipt of IAF Chandigarh application is 21 days from the date of publication of IAF advertisement in Employment News / Prominent dailies.
- IAF Chandigarh application is to forwarded only through ordinary post. Applications sent through Registered Post / Speed post / Courier will not be accepted.
- Date / Time of test / interview will be intimated by post.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the test / interview.
- Photocopy of certificates is to be sent alongwith application. Original Certificates to be shown when appearing in the said exam.
- Commanding Officer of 2 Air force Liaison Unit has right to reject any incomplete application without assigning any reasons. Screening of IAF Chandigarh application will be carried out and the selected candidates will only be called for IAF written test / interview.
6. Serving Armed Forces personnel are eligible for applying to civil posts only that complete the prescribed period of Armed Forces Service within a year from the last date of receipt of application for IAF Chandigarh 2013. Such candidates are entitled to benefits available to Ex-servicemen but will strictly be governed by the Recruitment Rules and their reserved percentage.